• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TAMIL Kutthu Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello mike testing mike testing hmm...

Is there anyone here called Ravi.. Ravi.. hmm... mike testing!!!

Ok, here is one good kuthu song and is going to be dedicated to Ravi!!!

Althota Boopathi - YouTube

Thanks for listening guys! If there is any Ravi over there please report here immediately!

Thanks

Very Anxiously
Valli

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Valli, kindly pardon me. I have reported quite late but could have managed with a song to be posted...Its right their on top :)

btb, thank you for dedicating a song for me....

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Valli, kindly pardon me. I have reported quite late but could have managed with a song to be posted...Its right their on top :)

btb, thank you for dedicating a song for me....

Dear Ravi

From the deepest of my heart - love you, my dear Friend Ravi!

With love

Dear Ravi

From the deepest of my heart - love you, my dear Friend Ravi!

With love

Wow Ravi is surely one of the most loved guy in Forum.
He is the Bhai to some and also a dearly beloved friend to some.
I know this song was put before but Ravi ..this is for you!!!

[video=youtube_share;FsCaoFYjaZk]http://youtu.be/FsCaoFYjaZk[/video]

Dear Valli and all,

I could recollect a movie which I watched long long ago in cinema with my friends. This movie got two kuthu songs that I wanna share with you all here..I liked them all too.

Movie name - "POOVE UNAKKAGA"

Poove Unakkaga - Paanipori - YouTube

O Pyaari Paani Puri Bumbai Waali Nee Than Enthan Nagma... Nagma... Nagma...

Poove Unnakkaga - Chikkulattu - YouTube
(Enjoy the dance performace of Vijay)

Chikkulattu..Chikkulattu..Chittu Kurivi...Rotula Nadundhaal Kottum Arivi...

Hello Valli,
break the rule man and listen to Ringa Ringa a super kuthu song from Arya 2 .
No language barrier for music man.
If I tell you sorry for breaking rule you are going to hit me.
So no sorry just enjoy this super kuthu

Dear Krish

Yes, Ringa Ringa is indeed a super Kuthu and I have already watched it! It is the mother of the song 'Dinga Ringa' of Hindi!

Keep posting often Krish.

Kind regards

Dear Friends

I was just humming this song and thought that it is like rock song. So, here you go guys, this song from the movie 'பாமா விஜயம்' - வரவு எட்டணா செலவு பத்தணா.

varavuettanaa - YouTube

Enjoy!

Dear Friends

'தன் முயற்ச்சியில் சற்றும் மனம் தளராத விக்கிரமாதித்தன் மீண்டும் வேதாளத்தை முதுகில் சுமந்து நடந்தான்' - like this I am not going to lose hope even when no one else posts! I am going to keep my spirit high and keep contributing for the members of this forum! :)

Here is another good kuthu song - 'Suttapazha venuma...' song from 'Vanakkam Thalaiva' - YouTube

Enjoy!

P.S. Who knows? There might be silent members who fervently frequent this thread! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back