• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TAMIL Kutthu Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Amala

I really tell you what - I must definitely hold a get-to-gether for us all over here at my home! I would really love it!

You, me, Renu, Kunjuppu, Ravi, Anandi, Raghy Anna, Dr. Barani and let us also include Yamaka (all the guests with their partners) and any one else who would like to join! (Just hope it doesn't be a gate crash party!!!) :)

Love
Vallika

O.K. Infuture only Tamil Kuthu no other language kuthu.
Have any any one heard Kuthu Music ( Only music no pattu ).
My Favourite is one from Sivantha mann Where Radhika ( Item no ). will be performing an item dance in the ship.
Shivaji and co will be planting bombs to the Ship.
A lovely Kuthu music.
Second one is from Valiba virundhu ( So so movie ).
In this movie T.S. Balaiah will be dancing for a Kuthu music. It is only for few minutes.
I swear just to relish this scene I saw this so so movie atleast 5 times. ( No C.D. no VCD in the theatre. ).

Oh Dear Krish

You are in India are you? Is it a bit difficult for you to search google and youtube? If it is so, let us guys do the job for you! No worries!!

Keep posting dear!

With love
Valli

Oh Dear Krish

You are in India are you? Is it a bit difficult for you to search google and youtube? If it is so, let us guys do the job for you! No worries!!

Keep posting dear!

With love
Valli
Yes am in India.
That to with 3 M.B. wireless.( at times the speed is 230 K.B.)
Before I down load one song our friends Amla, Kunjuppu, Renuka , Ravi and our Doctor Anandi would have made that song popular among all. This is the case , Pl let me recollect & give U the list U enjoy the song and send the link to us. O.K.

Yes am in India.
That to with 3 M.B. wireless.( at times the speed is 230 K.B.)
Before I down load one song our friends Amla, Kunjuppu, Renuka , Ravi and our Doctor Anandi would have made that song popular among all. This is the case , Pl let me recollect & give U the list U enjoy the song and send the link to us. O.K.

Ok man..this is for you..KO!!!

[video=youtube_share;-8IPLRzvE5o]http://youtu.be/-8IPLRzvE5o[/video]

I just looked up that Telugu kuthu aa ante amalapuram song. I had no idea they do telugu kutthu as well :).

I lovee that Namma ooru singaari, singapuru vanthaalaam... :)....always gets me doing the twist :D

I lile that song too. One of my favourites. .. Namma ooru singari - Ninaithaley inikum - YouTube

The best part... at the end of the song, Rajini asks the female artist (sorry, don't know her name) what she likes the most with him... she says, she likes her beard... In response, Rajini peels off the beard from his face, hands it over, says, 'இந்தா, வெச்சுக்க!' I watched this movie when it was released... still remembers that dialogue!

Cheers!

I lile that song too. One of my favourites. .. Namma ooru singari - Ninaithaley inikum - YouTube

The best part... at the end of the song, Rajini asks the female artist (sorry, don't know her name) what she likes the most with him... she says, she likes her beard... In response, Rajini peels off the beard from his face, hands it over, says, 'இந்தா, வெச்சுக்க!' I watched this movie when it was released... still remembers that dialogue!

Cheers!
The Famale artist is the one and only Geetha. ( one of the heroines in Azhagan opposite Mr. Mammoty and remmber the Movie KALKI by K.B. Geetha is the first wife of Prakash Raj ).
We during our young days used to call her as Thokku as she was matching with almost all the heros of that era.
Interesting thing is she was our Dream Girl then. Hmmmmmmmm
icon10.png

Dear Amala

I really tell you what - I must definitely hold a get-to-gether for us all over here at my home! I would really love it!

You, me, Renu, Kunjuppu, Ravi, Anandi, Raghy Anna, Dr. Barani and let us also include Yamaka (all the guests with their partners) and any one else who would like to join! (Just hope it doesn't be a gate crash party!!!) :)

Love
Vallika

It is very nice. I will be attending. I will cook two nice dishes; possibly anticipate to eat many dishes too! Just say when, please. Thanks.

Cheers!

Hello mike testing mike testing hmm...

Is there anyone here called Ravi.. Ravi.. hmm... mike testing!!!

Ok, here is one good kuthu song and is going to be dedicated to Ravi!!!

Althota Boopathi - YouTube

Thanks for listening guys! If there is any Ravi over there please report here immediately!

Thanks

Very Anxiously
Valli

Hello mike testing mike testing hmm...

Is there anyone here called Ravi.. Ravi.. hmm... mike testing!!!

Ok, here is one good kuthu song and is going to be dedicated to Ravi!!!

Althota Boopathi - YouTube

Thanks for listening guys! If there is any Ravi over there please report here immediately!

Thanks

Very Anxiously
Valli

Mike testing 1 2 3.
Brahin here.Ravi will report soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back