• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TAMIL Kutthu Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Valli and others,
Why can't you all listen Thenaruvi in Vasanth TV at 22-05 P.M every day, to view good songs instead avoiding Kuthu Song.

Dear Valli and others,
Why can't you all listen Thenaruvi in Vasanth TV at 22-05 P.M every day, to view good songs instead avoiding Kuthu Song.

Hi Mohan, if your view is that kuthu songs are not good songs, very well!!! Then why do you even enter the kuthu song thread?

Nobody compels you to view the songs or the thread and nobody asked for your advice whether kuthu songs are good songs are not!!!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Dear Valli and others,

Sri. Mohan, Greetings.

Can you kindly post one or two sample songs one would watch in the said programme in Vasanth TV, please. While you are searching for the songs to post here, kindly listen to this song.... I chose this song because this is the song my wife would often play for me to listen.....

Dai Kaiya - YouTube

Cheers!

Dear Valli and others,

Sri. Mohan, Greetings.

Can you kindly post one or two sample songs one would watch in the said programme in Vasanth TV, please. While you are searching for the songs to post here, kindly listen to this song.... I chose this song because this is the song my wife would often play for me to listen.....

Dai Kaiya - YouTube

Cheers!

Dear Friends

I just randomly came across this song. Rather than saying that it is a kuthu song, should I say it is a 'Katta' song!? :)

Ok, here you go guys, from the movie 'சிந்தனை செய்' - நான் காக்கிநாடா கட்ட.

SINTHANAI SEI naan kaakkinaadaa katta - YouTube

Cheers!

Sowbagyavathy Valli, Greetings.

I have been listening to this song quite often. I thought it was posted already. It is a great song! Lovely music too.

Here is one more song; don't know if this was already posted here. But, one of my favourites.

Thachukko Thachukko - YouTube

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back