• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Suggestions requested

Dear members
Pls.tell me that I am going to stay with my SIL after her mother expired. His work place is going to change in a short while, planning to settle in jointly with them shortly. Presently both ( me & SIL) are staying separately. We likely to stay in a same house. For them (SIL) no pooja's for next one year till they are completion of varushapthikam. For me as usual to conduct all pooja's. Is it possible to put kolam and other thing during joint stay.

2. They are unable to the last rituals after his mother death. His family members (only elder sister) are objecting and unable to attend funeral. (Covid death)

Pls suggest how push of future for me and them

Regards

The facts are not clear. Between you and SIL you referring 'His' which is also not specified clearly.

On the correct facts only suggestion may be (if at all) given

Latest ads

Back