• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Advice and suggestions needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskarams to all .

Dear All , I need your help and advice.. I am Rajamanikantan . I lost my father when i was 90 days old. Now i am 44 . Single. Throughout my life till date there is no consistency and clear path ahead in my life. Till a point i tried to go the way i wanted to but always ended up in a new path.Then i decided to live the way life takes ahead. All i am seeing a twists and turns up and down all the time. I am living with my 75 yr old mother and 50 year old sister.( My sis who is suffering from never ending epileptic medical issues . Now turned to neuro psychotic as well) went to astrologers some say that there is some pithur dosham in my chart. Some says that there is no do sham but because of ur jadagam ur will have go through this only. some says no issue in the jadagam . i don't know who to believe and who not to.. . Can any one throw light please . I do all amavasai tharpanam for some years now. I chant daily vinayagar agaval, sivapuranam, Lalitha shasranamam,Vishu Sahasranamam, Hanuman chalisa along with couple of other slokas. i do daily abhishekam at home for Lord shivan, amaval, Vishnu, and aiyyapan idols. I am visiting Sabarimalai every year in jan. Why i am saying all these because , Though i am getting energy by daily routines to tackle my day to day issues.But i don't know where it is taking me to..I am v.Rajamanikantan . date of birth : 28/06/1972. Saturday born , 3:30 PM, at Neyveli Near Panruti/Kadalur/Vadalur . Tamil nadu. Any advice from you people will be of great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back