• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need suggestions for good Vathyar to perform VARsuhapthigam for my Father- Aadi Theipirai Thuvadasi.

We are basically from Tirunelveli and living presently in Chennai. In our Family customs, We put 16 Plaintain leaf on Varushathigam. But in Chennai Vathiyar suggest 3 or 5. Kindly refer Vathiyar or Sasthrigal to perform Varushapthigam for my Father on August 12th. We missed Oona Masiyam and Sodhakumbam. Please let me know if there is any relaxations in Sasthram to cover up them in Varushapthigam. I need some more details, as my Father has no sons. I want to take the Thevasam from next year onwards. I sincerely request elders to please guide me in this. I have lots of doubts and confusions as information from Vathiyars differ from each other. I would like to do all Sasthram without leaving anything for my Father. Kindly help me.

I had mentioned my number below. WOuld be great if you can call me

Many thanks,

Shan

Latest ads

Back