• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I want suggestions for choosing a name for my grand daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.
My son was Blessed with a lovely Baby Girl at 8.14 a.m. on Friday, 9th October 2015,at Chennai, with Magam Nakshatram.
I am a Palakkad Tamil Iyer, living in Mumbai. I would like someone of our Members to help me with some apt names for the Baby Girl, reflecting her Nakshathram, preferably related to Lalitha Sahasranamam as she was born just before Navarathri.

Regards
K.K.Ananthanarayanan

Hi everyone.
My son was Blessed with a lovely Baby Girl at 8.14 a.m. on Friday, 9th October 2015,at Chennai, with Magam Nakshatram.
I am a Palakkad Tamil Iyer, living in Mumbai. I would like someone of our Members to help me with some apt names for the Baby Girl, reflecting her Nakshathram, preferably related to Lalitha Sahasranamam as she was born just before Navarathri.

Regards
K.K.Ananthanarayanan

What about following tradition and giving your wife's name? 'just before' navaratri looks like a lame excuse.
lAvaNya may be a good choice, I think.

I would like someone of our Members to help me with some apt names for the Baby Girl, reflecting her Nakshathram, preferably related to Lalitha Sahasranamam as she was born just before Navarathri.

Congrats on the birth of the baby girl in your family .
Since you have asked for the name from Lalitha Sahasranamam ,I would suggest the name "Siva Priya" .

Congrats on the birth of the baby girl in your family .
Since you have asked for the name from Lalitha Sahasranamam ,I would suggest the name "Siva Priya" .

How is Makam linked to Siva or Siva priya? The deity for makam nakshatram are the pitrus or manes.

Sri K.K.Ananthanarayanan Sir

Congratulations

If you search web for a suitable Girl's name for a baby girl born in Magam Natchathiram, you will find many

http://www.bachpan.com/Makha-Nakshatra-Names-Girl.aspx

However i would suggest you to leave the selection of a name for your grand daughter from the web page or any other web page to your daughter in law and son

God bless the New Born

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back