• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spiritual energy revolution

sravna

What can India be post 2022

Because of

The Spiritual energy revolution

Contents

The importance of energy

Preeminence of spiritual energy

Transformative power of spiritual energy

Infrastructure and overhauls

The core technology

The above document will be developed in about 2 weeks. I think I am ready for unleashing the power and capabilities of spiritual energy for the great benefits of the society.

Spiritual energy revolution

Importance of energy

In a world of materials and matter, energy is largely underestimated. Yes we know mass and energy are equivalent but the importance of energy goes way beyond that understanding. I would actually abstain from using the word energy because it would draw connotations that would impede the understanding of my usage of the term.

I will use the term prana instead of the term energy. Prana is something that is real and hence can be more concretely discussed. Prana roughly is equivalent to the concept of energy and is a central reality in spirituality. Everything stems from prana. It is the supreme reality and manifests as various forms and substance.

The first differentiation of prana is what is call as masculine and feminine aspects. The masculine aspect is the actor, the perceiver, the experiencer and the learner. The feminine aspect is the experienced, perceived and what needs to be understood.

The masculine aspect in order to understand the feminine aspect creates the necessary setting which is the universe. To understand this one has to relate this to the reality of Krishna and Radha where the former is unable to fathom the love of Radha for Him. Krishna as parabrahman experiencing Radha as His energy and at the same time trying to understand Her. The gap in understanding manifests as the reality of universe which is the learning ground for the masculine aspect. Nothing is really unknown to parabrahman but more a play of mechanics of the understanding.

Coming to the meat of the matter prana basically bifurcates as masculine and feminine aspects. If you think in terms of energy these are the two major types of energy. The feminine is the life force, consciousness and bliss and the masculine is body, mind and soul.

In lesser life forms there is no soul and in non living beings there is only the physical form. But I believe they have a more intuitive grasp of nature as the differentiation is not there.

The more the differentiation the more the conscious efforts to move towards harmony and sync with nature. Otherwise we are totally ruled and rule by force.

The above are my general views on what I consider as energy. I will use the term energy from now onwards as I have made my concept of energy clear. Next I will talk about the preeminence of spiritual energy. Energy can be consider as spiritual when it is force removing. Force removing can both be instantaneous or delayed.

Delayed force removing energy can be seen as maya and as feminine aspect and instant force removing energy can be seen as masculine aspect. The energy we see in the universe is physical and mental energy which are nothing but veiled spiritual energy. As physical and mental energy the spiritual energy cannot be directly used and needs to be processed or understood as the case may be.

In the final analysis experiencer and experienced, perceiver and perceived , learner or learnt are the same because they were one before the illusory differentiation. In other words masculine and feminine aspects are really one and the same. But I would say feminine assumes greater prominence in the first two yugas whereas masculine assumes greater prominence in the last two yugas.

Everything is finally spiritual energy in essence. Pure spiritual energy I believe is created only in the soul and when it is fully evolved. It is the original prana and the supreme spiritual energy. In the case of an evolved soul the energy is reflected on to the mind and even body and can be projected to the external reality. This is what we call as spiritual power.

Pure spiritual energy is omnipotent and omniscient. It can do basically anything which are all that are aligned to create and sustain harmony whether in the short duration or in the long run.

All the acts of nature itself is designed to create or sustain harmony whether in the short duration or in the long run.

Broadly spiritual energy can create, sustain and destroy anything physical, mental or spiritual. The potential of benefit by the use of spiritual energy for the development of self and society is therefore obvious.

The next questions are how it can be created and how exactly can it be used?

Spiritual energy can be created by the soul and projected on to the external reality. Let's first list needs of self and society for the purpose of getting elevated.

The foremost requirement for the elevation of self is to get rid of control of emotions and ensuing negative thoughts.

Spiritual technology can be developed and employed for accomplishing these objectives. Nowadays technology is being used to control people. But let us use technology for freeing people from external controls.

I believe we need to focus on removing the enemies of mind and body for mental and physical well being respectively. This should help accomplishing our objectives.

The benefits of even moderately removing the enemies of mind and body are immense. How can technology be used for it?

Basically we need to identify what affects people in their day to day life and develop respective systems that engrain the assimilation of thinking that is antagonistic to the enemies of mind. For example food and shelter, transportation, communication, entertainment, work etc are some of the main areas with respect to day to day living.

I believe there should be no formal education as it is a waste of a lot of prime age of people and with wrong focus.

Last edited:
General Education as I suggested on principles of righteousness along with specific education tied to work need to be developed. So not only principles of righteousness be integrated with systems concerned with day to day activity but also specific education and work need to be integrated.

Latest ads

Back