• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spiritual energy as a source of energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

Modern life is totally dependent on physical energy such as solar energy , wind energy, nuclear energy etc to produce the electricity needed for various tasks.

It seems to me that spiritual energy which is the real source of all energy can be used for all the tasks where energy is required. The advantages are it is inexhaustible and has built in intelligence . While we need to do the mental work to make something work even if physical energy is available, it is less so in the case of spiritual energy. Any appliance or machine becomes equivalent of a specialized robot because it can benefit from the intelligence of spiritual energy.

I am seriously suggesting the use of spiritual energy as a solution to the energy problem and in creating intelligent products. I plan to work on it and hope there will be a breakthrough sooner or later. The impact and implications are enormous and will be a greater revolution than the industrial revolution.

Last edited:
This thread is also about YOU obsessing about your imagined powers !
My god
Dont 'seriously suggest' about any breakthrough and novelty again and again and that it will benefit readers.
Dont tell that you plan to work on something. Instead do something concrete

For example, Accept challenges mentioned in the other threads and in the process get cured

This thread is also about YOU obsessing about your imagined powers !
My god
Dont 'seriously suggest' about any breakthrough and novelty again and again and that it will benefit readers.
Dont tell that you plan to work on something. Instead do something concrete

For example, Accept challenges mentioned in the other threads and in the process get cured

Yes Shri a-TB I understand but the power is not imagined and I am indeed working on what I have been saying. Something concrete should be out soon.

Dear Sravna,

I suggest a simple experiment.

Unplug the power source of your lap top...take out the battery too...then please start the lap top using spiritual energy and start typing in forum.

Just try it.

Second experiment...if 1st one works...use up all fuel in your car..then drive your car by using spiritual energy.

Let me know results.

Dear Sravna,

I suggest a simple experiment.

Unplug the power source of your lap top...take out the battery too...then please start the lap top using spiritual energy and start typing in forum.

Just try it.

Second experiment...if 1st one works...use up all fuel in your car..then drive your car by using spiritual energy.

Let me know results.

Dear Renuka,

Spiritual energy cannot be directly used. It has to be converted to usable form. That is where the challenge lies. I think it is doable.

Dear Renuka,

Spiritual energy cannot be directly used. It has to be converted to usable form. That is where the challenge lies. I think it is doable.

Well...then it sounds very Impotent.

Its like having a Penis but afflicted by Erectile Dysfunction.

Totally can't gun anything and very challenging to get it to work!LOL

Last edited:
Dear Renuka,

BTW Sravna...this is totally your own hypothesis that spiritual energy can not be used directly. What is the evidence for this that Spiritual Energy can not be used directly?

I can already sense where this is heading.

Next you would say that to be able to convert latent spiritual energy to an active available form one has to be of a certain spiritual evolution and mindset.

So finally everyone has to depend on you as a power source cos others haven't reached the spiritual evolution to convert a pro- form of energy to an active form of energy.

Last edited:
BTW Sravna...this is totally your own hypothesis that spiritual energy can not be used directly. What is the evidence for this that Spiritual Energy can not be used directly?

I can already sense where this is heading.

Next you would say that to be able to convert latent spiritual energy to an active available form one has to be of a certain spiritual evolution and mindset.

So finally everyone has to depend on you as a power source cos others haven't reached the spiritual evolution to convert a pro- form of energy to an active form
Conceptually, maya has to be applied to spiritual energy and be converted to physical form for spiritual energy to be functioning in the physical reality. By maya I mean using logical approaches. Of course with enough potency, one's thoughts should be able to power anything. But I am not talking of that.

Last edited:
Modern life is totally dependent on physical energy such as solar energy , wind energy, nuclear energy etc to produce the electricity needed for various tasks.

Dear Srvana,

Do you want to state forms of energy being commonly used is distinct? From child hood we have been taught that God, the creator created everything in the universe and what ever we see on this very earth are His own creation. If that is true, every thing we see to day has already has the spritual inclination. Then how can you seperate the conventional energis and spiritual energy. Don't you think that, rout cause of every form of energy has spirituality(being originated through spiritual powers) in itslef? That being true, why we need to try and adopt Spiritual energy which is beyond everyone's capability when the God has already given all forms of enrergy for the convenience of every form of life on earth?

Dear Srvana,

Do you want to state forms of energy being commonly used is distinct? From child hood we have been taught that God, the creator created everything in the universe and what ever we see on this very earth are His own creation. If that is true, every thing we see to day has already has the spritual inclination. Then how can you seperate the conventional energis and spiritual energy. Don't you think that, rout cause of every form of energy has spirituality(being originated through spiritual powers) in itslef? That being true, why we need to try and adopt Spiritual energy which is beyond everyone's capability when the God has already given all forms of enrergy for the convenience of every form of life on earth?

Dear Ganesh,

You make a good point. This is only a new source, directly existing as spiritual energy. It also may have new capabilities because it just does not do physical work. Also there is a definite purpose for something existing. In the process of adapting spiritual energy we may learn so much about nature and its inner workings. So may be it is also God's intention that we look inward and benefit from the knowledge.

I am envisaging a situation where the resources of the inner reality can be used. To start with, for transportation something like teleportation and for communication something like telepathy and also a way of regulating heat and light.

As far as possible each person is made self sufficient and is able to take care of his needs.

Places of shelter being created out of subtle energies and giving easy mobility.

Maintenance of health through the direct use of spiritual energy.

Diversion for mind and pleasure for the senses coming directly from energies that cause vivid imaginations and positive experiences. It is like plugging into entertainment but created only by the person's imagination.

The resources of the higher reality will be available at the disposal of a person. The existing conventional setting would be left intact.

Last edited:
Dear Sravana,

Sorry to say but I have a little difference of opinion here.

Dear Ganesh,

This is only a new source, directly existing as spiritual energy.

Yes, Sravana I also meant that. The source you are calling as Spiritual energy is the base source for every form of energy. Being that, how can and why should we differenciate from the ordinary form of energy. Our belief system tells that there is no power if the supreme power is not there. So when we derive power and energy from that source where is the necessity to draw a line between spiritual and other forms of energies?

It also may have new capabilities because it just does not do physical work

Agreed, it may have new capabilities which are not known so far, how can we say it do not do any physical work when the very basis of physical energy is the so called spritual energy? "
Naan Asainthaal Asaiyum Agilamellaame" goes the famous lyrics of a song in movie Thiruvilayadal.. That means the movement in every physical activity belongs to the spiritual power only. So I don't think we need to differentiate between them.
In my opinion what is required is true understanding of powers within us and utilising them for the welfare rather than bothering to link it to the spiritual angle.

Dear Ganesh,

What I meant was spiritual energy does mental work also and unleashes the true capabilities of the mental and spiritual reality. The connection is directly a feature of spiritual energy and that is a big advantage.

Conceptually, maya has to be applied to spiritual energy and be converted to physical form for spiritual energy to be functioning in the physical reality. By maya I mean using logical approaches. Of course with enough potency, one's thoughts should be able to power anything. But I am not talking of that.
Sorry but now have the ask for explanations. What logical approaches are you speaking of? So, you mean with your thoughts you can move a spoon from place A to place B. That's called psychokinesis. Can you demonstrate you have ability for psychokinesis? You say you can take away the force from a cyclone. Hope you understand what you are saying. Forget cyclone. Can you put a video, showing you moving anything, maybe a pin, from point A to point B, with your mental energy alone?

Sorry but now have the ask for explanations. What logical approaches are you speaking of? So, you mean with your thoughts you can move a spoon from place A to place B. That's called psychokinesis. Can you demonstrate you have ability for psychokinesis? You say you can take away the force from a cyclone. Hope you understand what you are saying. Forget cyclone. Can you put a video, showing you moving anything, maybe a pin, from point A to point B, with your mental energy alone?

Dear Sir,

By logical approaches I mean by employing knowledge and mind and not by spiritual power. I can do a number of things by spiritual power that are ruled out by science though not psychokinesis. I do hope I will be able to accomplish that in the near future.

I can do almost anything that requires taking away of force and that is in the form of physical or mental energy but I have still not completely acquired the power that can exert force which is required for psychokinesis.

Last edited:
I can do almost anything that requires taking away of force and that is in the form of physical or mental energy but I have still not completely acquired the power that can exert force which is required for psychokinesis.

Dear Sravna,

Then can you make all terrorist activities stop?

Dear Sravna,

Then can you make all terrorist activities stop?

Dear Renuka,

This is how I see the hierarchy in spiritual powers

Level 1: Ability to control those in physical energy form

Level 2: Ability to control those in the form of matter i.,e ability to move matter and disintegrate it into physical energy

Level 3: Ability to materialize and create physical things. I believe this is when one also has the power of clairvoyance, telepathy etc

Level 4: Omnipotent and omniscient

I think I am in the midst of level 2. So seeing from the above, since it is physical energy that is released in destruction caused by terrorism, I think I can control terrorist activities.

I believe that the great spiritual masters had powers upto level 3. Only a handful in the history of earth would have been omnipotent.

Dear Renuka,

This is how I see the hierarchy in spiritual powers

Level 1: Ability to control those in physical energy form

Level 2: Ability to control those in the form of matter i.,e ability to move matter and disintegrate it into physical energy

Level 3: Ability to materialize and create physical things. I believe this is when one also has the power of clairvoyance, telepathy etc

I think I am in the midst of level 2. So seeing from the above, since it is physical energy that is released in destruction caused by terrorism, I think I can control terrorist activities.

Lets see, which level I am in!LOL

Level 1: Ability to control those in physical energy form .

We females can induce physical energy effects in males!LOL

So I have cleared hurdle 1.

Level 2: Ability to control those in the form of matter i.,e ability to move matter and disintegrate it into physical energy.

yes...I have the ability to remove blood(matter) from a human and disintegrate its cellular structure.

Ok...cleared hurdle 2!

Level 3: Ability to materialize and create physical things. I believe this is when one also has the power of clairvoyance, telepathy etc.

Well...just giving a side glance and I can make some heads turn even though person might be at the end of the conference table!
Telepathy! I can create and materialize magic from just a smile.

Ok I cleared hurdle 3!

Sravna...I am at level 3!

Wow I am Great Spiritual Master!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I am at level 3...Sravna is only level 2..so shift your focus on the New Spiritual Master...thats ME!LOL

Dear Sir,

By logical approaches I mean by employing knowledge and mind and not by spiritual power. I can do a number of things by spiritual power that are ruled out by science though not psychokinesis. I do hope I will be able to accomplish that in the near future.

Dear Sravna,

Please do not get me wrong. There is a reason am writing in to you. Some months back saw you, and instantly recognized you from your photo on this website. It was for less than 5 minutes as i was on the move. But within that time, it was easy to say you are a gentle soul... a kind man, a gentleman. After returning, began visiting this site regularly to read your posts. Just out of curiosity. Am not at all against you as a person. You are a good man, perhaps too good a man; but just wondering if you have got yourself wrong in this particular issue. What purpose do you think your spiritual activities will serve?

Is not every thing alive, moving, living made up of a life spirit and hence intrinsically spiritual? Everyone is spiritual. When the middle-east was pagan they were still fighting. They are fighting even today. The region is war-zone since thousands of years; perhaps ever since human 'civilization' happened. Call it their karma. Science calls it the warrior gene. Can you change it? What "knowledge and mind without spiritual power" you speak of? Can you explain better? How does such an approach become logical? What do you mean by "ruled out by science"? Science does not rule out anything when demonstrable. When water does not boil, it means you failed, not science.

It is good to think you can do anything. Indeed, when the mind is conditionally unconditioned, it sets itself free and assumes it can control part of its destiny. But, please, let us realize, there is a very limiting factor to it all. We have watched buddhist monks do many things considered paranormal. We saw one bending spoon without touching it (my spouse was holding the spoon). Happened right in front of our eyes. They do not even claim they can cure anyone completely, unless karmic energy of the sick/needy gives such an option (wherein some intervention such as reiki/pranic/other forms of healing may happen).....what am saying is even those who have developed ability for psychokinesis do not claim to have healing powers to change your karma; let alone remove strength from a cyclone. Are you sure you understand yourself well?

Lets see, which level I am in!LOL

Level 1: Ability to control those in physical energy form .

We females can induce physical energy effects in males!LOL

So I have cleared hurdle 1.

Level 2: Ability to control those in the form of matter i.,e ability to move matter and disintegrate it into physical energy.

yes...I have the ability to remove blood(matter) from a human and disintegrate its cellular structure.

Ok...cleared hurdle 2!

Level 3: Ability to materialize and create physical things. I believe this is when one also has the power of clairvoyance, telepathy etc.

Well...just giving a side glance and I can make some heads turn even though person might be at the end of the conference table!
Telepathy! I can create and materialize magic from just a smile.

Ok I cleared hurdle 3!

Sravna...I am at level 3!

Wow I am Great Spiritual Master!

You got to know this only now. very bad in deed. I knew this to be your level long back and so I am at level 8. Yes eight. It is not a typo. So you are all bachus. LOL.

Hey everyone! I am at level 3...Sravna is only level 2..so shift your focus on the New Spiritual Master...thats ME!LOL

Good to know you are at level 3 Renuka. But you have a lot to do to catch up with Shri.Vaagmi who is at level 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back