• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Some jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION - WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A BONDED LABOURER, A SLAVE & A SACRIFICIAL GOAT???

ANSWER - BONDED LABOURER - MANAMOHAN SINGH OF YESTERDAY!

SLAVE - MANAMOHAN OF TODAY!!

SACRIFICIAL GOAT- MANAMOHAN OF TOMORROW!!!

sir - what is the difference between a govt. company & a pvt. company?

answer - private companies work 24 hrs.a day. govt. companies work 24 hrs. in year!!!!!!!!!

sir - what is the difference between a govt. company & a pvt. company?

answer - private companies work 24 hrs.a day. govt. companies work 24 hrs. in year!!!!!!!!!

sir - what is the difference between actress khushboo & 'mother' maniyamma??

ANSWER - 'Mother' Maniyamma - the periar's partner in his real life!
actress khushboo - the periar's partner in his reel life!!!!

sir - what is the difference between actress khushboo & 'mother' maniyamma??

ANSWER - 'Mother' Maniyamma - the periar's partner in his real life!
actress khushboo - the periar's partner in his reel life!!!!

sir - Mr. rationalist had severe chest pain and swooned.. the doctor examined him and told mrs. rationalist 'pls. do not tell him anything shocking which could affect his health.' mrs. rationalist went to mr. rationalist and said 'dear! pls. open you eyes. see me. i am your wife!' an enraged doctor shouted - 'madam! did i not tell you not to say anything shocking to him?????'

mrs. rationalist- ?????????

Last edited:
sir - Mr. rationalist had severe chest pain and swooned.. the doctor examined him and told mrs. rationalist 'pls. do not tell him anything shocking which could affect his health.' mrs. rationalist went to mr. rationalist and said 'dear! pls. open you eyes. see me. i am your wife!' an enraged doctor shouted - 'madam! did i not tell you not to say anything shocking to him?????'

SIR - Mr. karunanidhi was addresing a general council meeting of his party, DMK. a member whilst speaking also mentioned about cinema , cricket etc.,. the karunanidhi asked not to speak about anything not connected with politics. the member then spoke about 'decency, culture, integrity, honesty, chastity' etc., mr. karunanidhi shouted him down saying' did i not say to you not to speak about anything not connected with politics???'

Member:????????

Last edited:
SIR - Mr. karunanidhi was addresing a general council meeting of his party, DMK. a member whilst speaking also mentioned about cinema , cricket etc.,. the karunanidhi asked not to speak about anything not connected with politics. the member then spoke about 'decency, culture, integrity, honesty, chastity' etc., mr. karunanidhi shouted him down saying' did i not say to you not to speak about anything not connected with politics???'

Member:????????

sir - will march come before february?
answer - yes! march 2007 comes before february 2008!!!

2. RATIONALIST : I wanted to become a doctor. but i could not since i did not get admission in MBBS college.

friend - why you did not get admission in MBBS college?

RATIONALIST : because they are saying they will not give MBBS college admission to those who have studied upto 3rd std, only!!!!

Last edited:
sir - vijayakant says the only word he does not like in tamil is Mannippu i.e.forgiving. what is the tamil song which perair does not like?

ANSWER - :caked: ENAKKORU MAGAN PIRAPPAN!
AVAN ENNAI POLLAVE IRUPPAN!!

Last edited:
SIR - this is a very old joke i read in some english film magazine many years ago. there was an actress called mamta kulkarni who used to act in glamorous and vulgar roles. once in a function, she met actor shatrugan sinha, who could not recognise him immediately.

MAMTA KULKARNI - SIR! I am actress mamta kulkarni. are you able to recognise me?

SHATRUGAN - SORRY! It is very difficult to recognise you immediately with so many clothes on your body!!!

Manager- why were you on leave yesterday?

RATIONALIST - sir - i was affected by fever.

manager - then why did you come today?

Rationalist - because doctor asked me to be in complete rest and office is the best place for this!!!
(Rationalist was a clerk in a government office

MRS. Rationalist - Dear! this is our 10th wedding day. how to celebrate?

Rationalist - these things are not celebrated. they are only observed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back