• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Retirement Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganesh ji

One can use google maps to freeze on localities closer to center of city.

I am following up on magic brics and sulekha. Others You can follow up.

Since I think you are in east delhi near my place, we can easily coordinate, put our heads together to shortlist two or three.

Pl feel free to go ahead , contact and short list.

Areas like ECR road, auroville are far away and less expensive.

Let us choose closer places even if the area is less .

IMHO , we can get parcel of land of about 5000 to 6000 sq ft should be good enough.

We can close the deal with lesser number of members say 8 and have more space for amenities with hall, kitchen and guest rooms.

hi krish sir

if the land plan settled...i know a tamil brahmin iyengar builders in chennai....they constructed my home in chennai....

if u need further info....i can PM to u....

Tbs garu
Thanks
PM me pl.
You can coordinate the constfuction with him .WE will support.

hi krish sir,

i can give contact and other details in PM....please search and get quote some others too...im a NRI and out of country too..

so i can't coordinate in construction.....any way ...i am planning to visit chennai /pondy in oct/nov 2017....

hi krish sir,

i can give contact and other details in PM....please search and get quote some others too...im a NRI and out of country too..

so i can't coordinate in construction.....any way ...i am planning to visit chennai /pondy in oct/nov 2017....

Being in US is fine.

We can use online facilities.

Since you have a comfort level with builder you could reconsider.

Your services are booked for oct/nov 2017

We will take competitive offers from three brahmin builders-

Vgane will give two more brahmin builders since he is knowledgeable on this subject.{ vganeji pl PM again with copy to TBS.}

we will get three quotes atleast.

Vgane is in delhi.

You can coordinate until I get a local member in south.-in chennai or pondicherry.

I can invite him over.

He is a walking encyclopedia on many subjects including housing.

your services are booked for oct/nov2017 in india

Last edited:
Being in US is fine.

We can use online facilities.

Since you have a comfort level with builder you could reconsider.

Your services are booked for oct/nov 2017

We will take competitive offers from three brahmin builders-

Vgane will give two more brahmin builders since he is knowledgeable on this subject.{ vganeji pl PM again with copy to TBS.}

we will get three quotes atleast.

Vgane is in delhi.

You can coordinate until I get a local member in south.-in chennai or pondicherry.

I can invite him over.

He is a walking encyclopedia on many subjects including housing.

your services are booked for oct/nov2017 in india
hi krish sir,

thanks....i will help u...i willl give all details in PM...wait for one or two days.....you may be more comfortable being a iyengar

member....i know them for last 5 yrs....i got to know abt them through this forum only...one previous member helped me..

they are in T nagar office...

thanks

I am taking quotes from three builders like the govt fellows only for cost control and see what is on offer.

We can experimentally put them on amenities block and sample flat -yours .

If they deliver, we can give them the balance.

I am taking quotes from three builders like the govt fellows only for cost control and see what is on offer.

We can experimentally put them on amenities block and sample flat -yours .

If they deliver, we can give them the balance.
hi

make a small committee,,,,a group can watch and report....i think these builders has time bound never implemented...

due to many reasons,,,

Finally , I have hit upon a strategy .

Two alternate paths - One retirement home on periphery readily available as twin 1BHK with one common wall at 28 lakhs plus registration for 1 twin flat nera auroville

Another close in centre of city already built multistory normal building , 1 BHK with balcony by reputed builders. in areas like reddypalayam ,Thanthai periyar and

surrounding areas 3-4 km from Mothers ashram . These are well developed areas with multiple builders giving good construction and deals.The cost is within budget.

Both will save us a lot of headaches in getting the end product .

We can avail discounts for bulk booking in second case with an extra 2 BHK for amenities. to service all.

Both will save a lot of hassles.

The best builders are concentrated in the latter areas.

Two alternate paths - One retirement home on periphery readily available as twin 1BHK with one common wall at 28 lakhs plus registration for 1 twin flat nera auroville

Another close in centre of city already built multistory normal building , 1 BHK with balcony by reputed builders. in areas like reddypalayam ,Thanthai periyar and

surrounding areas 3-4 km from Mothers ashram . These are well developed areas with multiple builders giving good construction and deals.The cost is within budget.

We can avail discounts for bulk booking in second case with an extra 2 BHK for amenities. to service all.

Thank you for that enlightenment. I was worried about the direction of this project. These two methods are ideal for this kind of community. Why invent the square wheel, when the round wheel is already in use.

Best of luck.

Thank you for that enlightenment. I was worried about the direction of this project. These two methods are ideal for this kind of community. Why invent the square wheel, when the round wheel is already in use.

Best of luck.
Thanks.

With the new approach, I should be able to get this project off the ground in next two months.

hi

may be good idea....you can proceed...

TBS garu

Serenity pelican 2 offers twin 1 BHK on periphery of pondicherryt'

I will give a list for multi story in heart of pondicherry .

Otherwise you can log into property tiger site to get a list with multiple builders in centre of pondicherry with our cost parameters for 1 BHK.

TBS garu

Serenity pelican 2 offers twin 1 BHK on periphery of pondicherryt'

I will give a list for multi story in heart of pondicherry .

Otherwise you can log into property tiger site to get a list with multiple builders in centre of pondicherry with our cost parameters for 1 BHK.
HI

multi story has many problems....sernity pelican is more cosmopolitan....it may hard later....especially for minority brahmins..

We can choose a builder and ask just Gplus two with lift.in heart of town

There are good builders ready to customise.

I will forward some after a little more research

hi Krish sir,

i just PMed u......i prefer 1BHK villa independent homes tooo....single row houses...the details chennai construction sent to

in your PM...pls check it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back