• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Living in a retirement - Senior Ciitizen - Home. Part 2 (sushi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends,

When I started living in Retirement home or Senior Citizens home , I had written two articles just while we were taking a trial run and after 6 month's of stay .

Now it is almost 20 months that we have stayed here and our apartment that we purchased in Bangalore is ready in all respects for us to go and stay, But do we want to relocate to Bangalore ? it is a bigger , beautiful and much needed swimming pool for my hubby. We stay here on rental basis as offered by a friend of mine who stays in Australia. They have given us permission to stay for a couple of years more .

But we are unable to decide now as the life we live here is quite comfortable . As we travel a lot shifting between Singapore and Bangalore, the mid period we stay here in the retirement home makes it all the more inviting. In time we will decide what to do.

But, I want you to get a glimpse of the other aspects of the Retirement Home life too. We had sports events when besides carrom and chess, there was pallankuzhi, snakes and ladders, puzzles, flower garland making , rangoli, drawing, list the objects etc. We had enacted a musical skit , totally scripted and enacted by me with my team.

The story is about Gowri and starts from her birth to finally her hubby making her understand that henceforh she needs to live as and for Gowri and he promising to live for her. Please enjoy if you can or just skip . Many of you know me and for those who don't know me, I am in blue saree narrating the the story.

4235d1426268878t-living-retirement-senior-ciitizen-home-part-2-sushi-video-47-0-00-03-26.jpg

<span style="font-family: tahoma"><font size="4">[video=youtube;iO9NidCTkGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO9NidCTkGM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Would like to know your thoughts too.

sushi

Attachments

• Video 47 0 00 03-26.jpg
    Video 47 0 00 03-26.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Ha..Ha.. that is the body balancing..practiced..practiced..!!

TVK
\

Dear Sir,

I have noticed that those who like to pace up and down while talking are actually very very expressive and get the crowds attention.

Have you observed President Obama when he is less formal? He tends to walk about too and he captivates the crowd.

\

Dear Sir,

I have noticed that those who like to pace up and down while talking are actually very very expressive and get the crowds attention.

Have you observed President Obama when he is less formal? He tends to walk about too and he captivates the crowd.

I don't know about Obama.. but I tend to agree with your for first line..I accept Sushi is crowd puller wherever she is.. Some people will always like to be in limelight irrespective of what they do is right or wrong..!!

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back