• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Related Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
William shakespeare. Henry iv

270357_10201805880854652_1750866646_n.jpg

“but for sweet Jack Falstaff, kind Jack Falstaff,
true Jack Falstaff, valiant Jack Falstaff, and therefore more valiant being,
as he is, old Jack Falstaff, banish not him thy Harry’s company,
banish plump Jack, and banish all the world!”

Act Two, Part One

Last edited:
The easiest way to paste an image

Step 1: For images, move the cursor and right-click on the image, and then click on "Copy" or "Copy Image" depending on the application.

Step 2: Minimize the screen and go to the desktop. Right click, and then click on "Paste”. The image where, you have copied could be seen on the desktop.

Step 3: Hereafter, go to your address bar and paste the following link. Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload - free image hosting / image upload

Step 4: Click on the above link and browse the image where you already saved on the desktop.

67649_10201831060324123_811452614_n.jpg

Reichenbach Falls incident[edit]

The next part of the story involves Holmes's explanation of how he got out of the bind at Reichenbach Falls. Contrary to what Watson believed, Holmes won against Professor Moriarty, flinging him down the waterfall with the help of baritsu, and then he climbed up the cliff beside the path to make it appear as though he, too, had fallen to his death. — with Sherlock Homes.

Sherlock Holmes

'This fellow may be very clever.' I said to myself, 'but he is certainly very conceited.'

Dr. Watson Quote Concerning Holmes

Battles of Napoleon Bonaparte (1793-1815) The Siege of Toulon (18 September - 18 December 1793) was an early Republican victory over a Royalist rebellion in the Southern French city of Toulon. It is also often known as the Fall of Toulon.“I have no words to describe Bonaparte's merit: much technical skill, an equal degree of intelligence, and too much gallantry ... ” —General Jacques François Dugommier, at the Siege of Toulon

சிலப்பதிகாரம்: நாடுகாண் காதை- மதுரைக் காண்டம்

கவுந்தியடிகள், கோவலன், மாதவி,
தென்திசை நோக்கி நடந்தனர்!

கானுறை தெய்வமொன்று வந்ததது
வசந்தமாலை உருகொன்டே தடுத்தது

கணிகையர் வாழ்வு கடைபட்டதுபோலும்
என்றேகூறி மாதவி மயங்கிவீழ்ந்தாள்

என்று கானுறைதெய்வம் கூறக்கேட்ட
கோவலன்-

மயக்கும் தெய்வம் இக்கானகத்தில்
உண்டென்றே சொன்ன மறையோன்

மந்திரத்தை கூறியதால் கானகதெய்வம்
யான்வனசாரிணி நினக்குமயக்கம் விளைவித்தேன்

மயிலின் சாயலினையுடைய மாதவிக்கும்
புண்ணிய முதல்வியான கவுந்தியடிகளுக்கும்

யென்செயலைக் கூறாது போய்வருகவென்றே
கூறி மறைந்தது கானகதெய்வம்.

Last edited:
ஆமா...ரித்திகா நல்லாவே வளந்துட்டா profile picture பார்க்கும்போது நல்லவே தெரியுது ...நன்றி ராஜி ராம்

1170743_10202057461144002_915008262_n.jpg

Yes my grandchildren Rithika and Eesha. To celebrate mygranddaughter -
Rithika’s, birthday, my son sent these photos to me to fix it on the flex.
Where, I had designed here in India. In, New York the flex rates are costly.
Because of this, we have to design the flex, here in Indiawith these photos.
After, completion ofthe work we send it to him, where, he will stick on the home wall.

Last edited:
தலை சாய்க்கும் நெல்கதிர் வயல்வெளியில்
குடைபிடிக்கும் அல்லிமலர் குளக்கரையில்
காலைக் கதிரவனின் வரவுகண்டு மெய்சிலிர்த்து
வணக்கம் கூறி வரவேற்கின்றது பார்
sunrise-over-green-field-15309909[1].jpg

1009897_10202201626228039_1022515095_n.jpg

Knock... Knock... Knock...
You are a legendry
Don’t forget the laundry...
Knock... Knock... Knock...
It shines your shirts...
Brightening your pants
Buckle your shoes
And get ready to chat!
Knock...knock...knock...
Good Morning

William Shakespeare: King Henry IV Part I
PRINCE.
I am no proud Jack, like Falstaff, but a corinthian, a lad of mettle,
a good boy,--by the Lord, so they call me;--and, when I am King
of England, I shall command all the good lads in Eastcheap.
ACT II.
4. Scene IV. Eastcheap. A Room in the Boar's-Head Tavern.

What’s going on in the dollar nation? The rumors spread that there are shutdowns in the government offices. Is any fact in this news? Of course, the government shuts down the various recreation centers like, theme parks, museums from October 1 where, has been crumbling for the several years.

The actions were taken by the president is truly helpful to booze the US economy? In fact the government has allowed lay off to the 85000 government staff immediately to be going to flourish the US?

In fact there is no alternate to Mr. Obama where his government in needs of sanctioning the budget which falls in Sep 30.Then only the government may grant funds to the various schemes which have mentioned his election mandates. Here, known as that Obama have absolute majority in the senate but, he is not absolute in the House of Representatives...

William Shakespeare
The life and death of king john
King John: Bear mine to him, and so depart in peace:
Be thou as lightning in the eyes of France;
Act I, Scene I:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back