• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Related Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
முகம் மறைத்தது

பனியிடை ஆதவன் முகம் காட்டி
மறைதல் போன்றே உன் மெல்லிடை
முகம் மறைத்தது புடவயுனுள் இன்று
காய்ச்சிய பாலும் கனிந்த பழமும்
மலர்ந்த மலரும் குளிர்ந்த நிலவும்
நின் முகம் பார்த்து நாணும்!
பாடிய பறவையும் தேடிய நட்பும்
பழகிய மனமும் இணைந்த உறவும்
பிரிவதில்லை என்றும் பிரிவதில்லை!

Travelouge usa

• As, the Camp hill is a small town, there would be no lot of recreations, other than some borough exhibitions,
  • Greek festival where, held once in a year, in the local church.
  • During the month of June, where we stayed in the town, the Greek festival had held at the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral. We had a chance to visit the festival.
  • There are so many Christian faith men and women were congregated massively for their prayers.
  • The festival committee had provided the Greek cuisines with the minimum costs.
  • We had tasted some Greek food like patty, ice cream and so on.
  • Greek cuisines are richly with honey, creamy and greens.
  • This was in creepy taste to me somewhat, but it might bit distastes to the Asians.

[h=6]

[/h]

• [h=6][/h]

Last edited:
well. I am posting this by using of the DC.Thank to Jeya and her cabinet ministers' for providing their service to make darken,darken and darken Tamilnadu.

post 291#
dear sir !
i could not view the photos &the message is you have no permission to view.all feeling the severity of the power cut and the people returning from foreign country will feel it with great anger.
regards,
guruvayurappan

Dear friends,

Well. Hope all of you were reading my first message where, I had sent from my home, India.
Thank to my well-wishers for endowing the peppy words at this time to fascinate my views and thoughts.
Hope, this strategy will be useful to you to keep alive the mobile phone numbers always, though you are on tour.
Whenever, you are deciding to go abroad, you, please, hand over the native mobile to the family members.
This will make subscribing the bills regularly in your absence.
Whenever the needs arise to hand over the mobile to your family members, this will be better to give up the mobile along with a sim card.
Don’t give the mobile without a card.
For instance, I got a new mobile duly registered in the US.
Unfortunately, I had removed my Air Tell- India sim card from my mobile and inserted the US Tmobile card in its place.
Because, of the non-access of the Air Tell sim, for the past six months, it was deactivated by the Air Tell company.
This was come to know only after return to India. I have forced to get new mobile number instead of my old number 91+9952871622.
To, avoid these problems my advice is to allow your mobile number in access always. By allowing this, you, may save the mobile number.

NIYAGARA FALLS

Last edited:
I had posted all of my photos and videos in the Facebook and this was linked with Tamil Brahmins forums.
By clicking on the top right side Facebook account can bet the pictires.

Last edited:
[h=5] This is resuming my School exercise note books where, the Prime Minister Nehru’s image was hidden in the center of the trees pixels.

[/h]

GOOD BYE TO USA

Dear friends,
For the past six months, I was in my son’s home in the USA. Only this October 1, 2012 I had taxied my home country India, after completing the vacation. You know that I had never forgotten to share my thoughts and views with you. Gossip with Doshiyani, Azad Singh Yadav and Ebenezer or taking classes to Csiszer Piroska about the Buddhism, whatever it may be this would consider as the same scale and give me an equal rejoice. This would be an awesome day in my life. Expiring on the visa date say on October 4, we, have to intrude to come back to my country, India. The lengthy six months staying in the USA are bored in sometimes, however; this would teach me to know the true value of my net friends. With, taste of pizzas, patties and the spicy Mexican food; we had boarded the Lufthansa air ways in Washington DC Dulles airport. We have taxied in the Frankfurt airport, Germany after 9 hour flying, where, the transmitting flight to Chennai could takeoff. With tasting the airport coffee, we have boarded another Lufthansa flight, take 11 hours flying and taxied Chennai at midnight.

Like · · Share

Last edited:
The Stranger

I have drawn a circle and put myself in to that.
This is the only world of mine where, I’m living in it.
There is no arising and setting of the Moon and the Sun, in this.
I am trying to close my eye. I want to sleep.
Hey... A voice comes from somewhere.
Yes. I am familiar with that voice.
Oh! It comes nearer and nearer to me.
To avoid him, the voice, I had moved to the other side.
But, I did not.
I asked him to go away from my planet and I further that no business to him.
He laughed and said, yes, ‘you are my brother.
I will be a part of you.
What rubbish is telling? I am not having brother.
I have not met you. I have replied in polite.
Again he laughed loudly this could echo in everywhere, in my lonely planet.
I have confused with his statement and trying to identify who he is and what may be the reason to come here?
After, a long contemplative thinks I find he is my soul.

With regards
Sivashanmugam
India

HARRISBURG CAPITOL BUILDING PA

Last edited:
Rithika Dance in YMCA Halloween Party - Part 1

[video=youtube;8iVIet7A08A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iVIet7A08A[/video]

One could not easily forget the school or college days in his lifetime because; he or she had met so many incidents that were Joyce or sorrow. By this manner, I have not forgotten my Bishop Heber High School, Puthur, Trichy, India, which I had studied in the year 1971to1973. The days were I had climbed the hostel compound, without knowing to the others, went to the movies after that I had disciplined for this sadly, or with Joyce got my transfer certificate after completed the course successfully were not unforgettable things in my life.

[video=youtube_share;YgH9cpYEg3U]http://youtu.be/YgH9cpYEg3U[/video]

All Saints Day, mostly celebrated by the Christians in India would know as Halloween day on the Western world. We could see pumpkins in large and small sizes were arrayed in the American farms for sale. The effigies of the harvest-queen would place in the front of their houses on that occasions would remain the Indian corn field dolls. This, the Halloween or All Souls Day, are the traditional one and this would be celebrated on thousands of years.
Falls on October 31st after the crops were all harvested and stored for the long winter the cooking fires in the homes would be extinguished. Whenever, travelling to the Washington DC from Camp Hill Pennsylvania, with amazingly we could watch the painted pumpkins as monsters for sales by the farmers.
My granddaughter Rithika Saravanan has been dancing in YMCA in the last 2012 October Halloween Day
With regards
Sivashanmugam

என் கையறுபட்டு நிற்கின்றேன் ஐயன்மீர்
தமிழ் மன்றத்தில் சொல்லறுபட்டு போகுமுன்
செப்பிட விளைகிறேன் ஒன்று மட்டும்
நீவீர் தள்ளிவிட நினைத்தாலும் தளர்ந்திடேன்
ஏற்றுக்கொண்டு சிறப்பிதாலும் மயங்கிடேன்
வள்ளுவம் மயங்கும்-பலரிடம் பார்த்திருக்கிறேன்
வள்ளுவனை மறைத்துப் பார்க்கின்றேன் உம்மிடம்!
எப்பொருள் யார்யார்வாய்க் கேட்பினும் அப்பொருள்
மெய்ப்பொருள் காண்ப தறிவு- இவ்விடம்
இறை அரசனார் கட்டிக்காத்த தமிழ்
மாற்றோர் கைபட்டு மறை(த்)தல் தகுமோ?
எழுத்து வடிவம் இல்லா மொழிகொண்டு
எழுதி விட்டான் திருக்குறள் என்றும்
இங்கிருந்து போன சேஷப்பையர் தானே
ஷேக்ஸ்பியர் ஆகிவிட்டார் அங்கே என்றும்
சொல்லித் திரிவர்- அவர் சொல்வது நிஜமோ?
சொல்லடி கிளியே பதில் சொல்லடி கிளியே !
250px-Tiruvalluvar_Statue_Kanyakumari[1].jpg

May the rising sun...

Of the New Year...
Dispel darkness and
Usher in everlasting spring...
For You!

with regards
sivashanmugam

Thiruppavai hymn 23

THIRUPPAVAI HYMN 23

மாரிமலை முழைஞ்சில் மன்னிக் கிடந்துறங்கும்
சீரிய சிங்கம் அறிவுற்றுத் தீவிழித்து
வேரிமயிர் பொங்க வெப்பாடும் பேர்ந்துதறி
மூரி நிமிர்ந்து முழங்கிப் புறப்பட்டுப்
போதருமாப் போலே நீ பூவைப்பூவண்ணா! உன்
கோயில் நின்றிங்ஙனே போந்தருளிக் கோப்புடைய
சீரிய சிங்கா சனத்திருந்து யாம்வந்த
காரியமா ராய்ந்தருளேலோ ரெம்பாவாய்!

The brave lion has not come out in the rainy season from its cave, and it has slept inside. At, the end of the rainy, it should open its striker eyes. With, the brittle of its mane it should stand and roar. Oh, the bluish Lord! You are looking that, where, the lion has come out of the cave. Come here from your temple. To, hear our grievance you sit on the beautiful throne, and give the blessing.

With regards

Translated by
Sivashanmugam Yadav

Last edited:
Andal Thirupaavai: Pasurum 4 (Hymn 4) Alzhi Mazhaikkanna !

190767_10200386165482655_344272641_n.jpg

Andal Thirupaavai: Pasurum 4 (Hymn 4) Alzhi Mazhaikkanna !

ஆழி மழைக்கண்ணா ! ஒன்றும் நீ கைகரவேல் ;
ஆழியுள் புக்கு முகந்துகொ டார்த்தேறி,
ஊழி முதல்வன் உருவம்போல் மெய்கறுத்துப்
பாழியந் தோளுடைப் பற்பநா பன்கையில்
ஆழிபோல் மின்னி, வலம்புரிபோல் நின்றதிர்ந்து,
தாழாதே சார்ங்கம் உதைத்த சரமழைபோல்,
வாழ உலகினில் பெய்திடாய், நாங்களும்
மார்கழிநீ ராட மகிழ்ந்தேலோ ரெம்பாவாய்.

Oh the angel likes majestic Ocean who is proper to the rain! Don’t be hold anything.
Thou enter the Ocean scoop the water and ascend to the sky with clamour.
Seem as the Lord who is having hefty shoulders and having the shining
Chakra in His hands and as black as an impanation of the
Lord who is the first in an authority to the ages of timings.
Seem thundered like the conch.
Looking like the rain arrow, were released from His
Sarngam bow to the sake of prosperity for the World and for the fasting’s.
So you poured in quick to the holy dip for our pleasure.

With Regards

Translated by Sivashanmugam yadav.

[h=2]வள்ளுவன் ஒரு சம்ஸ்கிருத அறிஞன் (?)[/h]
ஆக... தமிழ் மிகவும் தொன்மையான மொழி என்பதில் இருவேறுபட்ட கருத்துக்கள் இல்லை. இதையே தமிழாய்ந்த பெரியோர்களும் நமது போற்றுதலுக்கும் மரியாதைக்கும் உரிய மேலை நாட்டு அறிஞர் பெருமக்களும் தங்களின் விழுமிய பதிவுகளால் நமக்கு உணர்த்தியுள்ளனர்.

இதை இத்துடன் நிறுத்திவிட்டு எடுத்துக்கொண்ட பிரச்சனைக்கு வருவோம். அதற்கு முன்பு நாம் ஐந்து கேள்விகளுக்கு விடை காண வேண்டியுள்ளது.

வினா எண் 1: காலத்தால் முற்பட்டது தமிழா அல்லது பாலி, சமஸ்கிரதம் உள்ளிட்ட வட மொழியா?

வினா எண் 2: காலத்தால் முற்பட்ட மொழிகளில் எந்தெந்த மொழிகள் எழுத்து மற்றும் இலக்கண வரம்பை தன்னகத்தே கொண்டுள்ளது?

வினா எண் 3: திருக்குறளில் இடைச் செருகல்கள் உண்டா?

வினா எண் 4: திருக்குறளை இயற்றியவர் சமணரா தமிழரா அல்லது வடமொழி ''தேவநகரி`` சமஸ்கிரதத்தில் பயிற்சி பெற்ற அந்தணரா?

வினா எண் 5 : திருவள்ளுவர் தமிழ்மொழி தவிர்த்து தனி வடமொழியில் நூல் எழுதினாரா?

மேற்கண்ட இந்த கேள்விகளுக்கு விடை அளித்தால் மட்டுமே அய்யன் திருவள்ளுவர் ஒரு சம்ஸ்கிருத அறிஞரா இல்லையா என்ற கேள்விக்கும் விடையளிக்க முடியும்.

வினா எண் 1, 2: விடை

ஆதியில் மனிதன் தோன்றினான். அதற்குப் பின்பு ''ஆ'' ''ஊ'' என்ற ஒலி அசைவுகள் தோன்றியிருக்கக் கூடும். பின்பு நாகரிகம் வளர வளர தனது எண்ணங்களை சைகையாலும் ஒலி ஏற்படுத்துவதினாலும் பிறருக்கு தெரிவிப்பதை விட்டு மெல்ல சித்திரங்கள் மூலம் பிறருக்கு தெரியப்படுத்தினான்.. இதுவே பிறகு மாறி எழுத்தாக வடிவம் பெற்றது.

எழுத்து வடிவம் கண்டவுடன் மனிதன் புதிய பாதையை நோக்கிப் பயணிக்கத் தலைப்பட்டான். அங்கே அவனுக்கு என்னற்ற சொல் வளம் இலக்கிய இலக்கண வளம் இருப்பதைக் கண்டான். அவைகளைத் தான் பேசிய மொழிகளுக்கு ஓர் அரணாக அமைத்துக்கொண்டான்.

இங்கு நாம் மேற்சொன்ன சரித்திர நிகழ்வுகளைப் பார்க்கும் பொழுது தமிழ் மொழி இதற்கு தகுதி வாய்ந்த ஒரு மிகப் பழமையான மொழியாக இருப்பதற்கு அனைத்து தகுதிகளையும் பெற்றுள்ளதைக் காணலாம்.

இங்கு தேவநாகரி என்ற சம்ஸ்கிருத மொழிக்கு தனக்கென எழுத்து வடிவமோ இலக்கண வரம்போ இல்லை என்பதையும் நாம் கருத்தில் கொள்ள வேண்டும். இப்படி இருக்கும் போழ்து இந்நிலையில், திருவள்ளுவர் இந்த மொழியில் தேர்ச்சி பெற்ற அறிஞராக இருப்பாரா என்று தீர்மானிக்க வேண்டியுள்ளது.

வினா எண் 3: விடை

வட சொற்கள் தமிழில் எவ்வாறு அமைய வேண்டும் என்பதை

''வடசொற் கிளவி வடவெழுத் தொரீஇ
எழுத்தொடு புணர்ந்த சொல்லாகுமே''

எனும் நூற்பா உணர்த்தும். இதனால் தொல்காப்பியர் காலத்திலேயே தமிழில் வட சொற்கள் புகுந்துவிட்டமையும், அவற்றை அப்படியே விட்டு விடாமல் தமிழுக்கேற்ப எவ்வாறு மாற்ற வேண்டுமென்ற விதியினையும் தருகின்றார்.

அறத்துப்பால் வெஃகாமை என்ற தலைப்பின் கீழ் ஃ என்ற வடவெழுத்து கலந்துள்ளதையும் கருத்தில் கொள்ளவேண்டும்.
இன்னும் சற்று விரித்து நோக்குங்கால் தொல்காபியதிலும் ஃ எழுத்து தனி வீடாக (உயிரெழுத்துடன் கலக்காமல்) வருகின்றது.

இந்தநிலையில் வள்ளுவனும் தொல்காப்பியனும் சம்ஸ்கிருத அறிஞர்கள் என்று யாரேனும் முடிவெடுத்தால் அவரைக் கண்டு தமிழ் கூறும் நல்லுலகு எள்ளி நகையாடாதோ?

வினா எண் 4: விடை

திருக்குறள் தமிழால் தமிழ் இலக்கண வரம்பிற்கு உட்பட்டு வெண்பாவில் அமைந்த நூல். இதைமட்டும் கருத்தில் கொள்ளவேண்டும். அதை விடுத்து வள்ளுவன் தமிழரா அல்லது சமண மதத்தை சார்ந்தவரா என்பது போன்ற வீண் விவாதங்களில் ஈடுபடுவதால் யாருக்கு என்ன இலாபம்?

வினா எண் 5: விடை

இதைப் பார்த்தவுடன் தமிழில் போதிய பயிற்சி இல்லாதவர்கூட ''இல்லை திருவள்ளுவர் தமிழ் தவிர மற்ற வடமொழியில் நூல் எழுதினாரில்லை'' என்றே கூறிடுவர். வடமொழயில் வள்ளுவப் பெருந்தகை அறிஞனாக இருந்திருந்தால் அவர் வடமொழியில் யாத்த நூல்களை மேற்கோள் காட்டி ''வள்ளுவன் ஒரு சம்ஸ்கிருத அறிஞன்'' என்ற தனது வாதத்திற்கு பொருள் சேர்த்திருக்கலாமன்றோ?

நன்றி!

அன்புடன் சிவசண்முகம்

I have collaborated with your views were the suggestions have been given by the true rationalist EVR, about the Tamil Orthography reforms and the same has observed by the Dravidian governments. Proud to say, these reforms in the Tamil Orthography as the vision, done by EVR. These, reforms were done because to simplify the print. At then theTamil letters 'lai', 'nai' was hard mold because of the horns. Later this was rectified by modifying as a present. However, I would not find any merit in your argument where, the suggestion made by CHO Ramasamy was right one. Sorry. You are confusing and concealing the variation between the words ''reform'' and the ''damage''. Here, it could be realized where, the Periyar’s deeds were called as reforms of Tamil letters but, the CHO’s nonsense this damaging the Tamil Orthography.

Mr. London Samynathan reply

As I mentioned in my reply to you TIME itself rejected CHO's suggestion of using f.
Even Rajaji at one time said I am making a MAD PROPOSAL that INDIA and Bangladesh and Pakistan must merge. This was after two wars with Pakistan. The proposal was rejected by the People or TIME immediately. We must always welcome new ideas. We must always welcome who give new ideas.There is nothing wrong in it.

CHO is a great thinker. Many of his predictions have come true.But he is not GOD. When grantha lipi was introduced into Tamil (sa, Sha, Ha, Ja, ksha), some people objected to it like you object f. But TIME has accepted Grantha lipi. I see some Tamil people writing rasenthiran instead of Rajendran. They cant write Stalin's name as சுடாலின் ஒர் ச்டாலின்.They are rejected by TIME. Every year I teach my Tamil students in London that without the Grantha lipi we cant pronounce most of the English names.In short donட் find fault with people like CHO.​

தமிழ் எழுத்து சீரமைப்பா? சிதைப்பா?

தங்களின் தமிழ் ஆசிரியப் பணி பற்றி அறிந்து பெரிதும் மகிழ்ச்சி கொள்கிறேன்.

சோ இராமசாமி என்ற தனிப்பட்ட ஒருவரின் செயல்களை குறித்தே விமர்சித்து எழுதுவது என்பது அவ்வளவு நாகரிகமாக என்னளவில் படவில்லை.. நீங்கள் கூறியதுபோல் வரும் காலம் அவரின் திருத்தங்களை ஏற்றுக் கொண்டால் மட்டுமே அவரின் எழுத்து ''சிதைவு'' வெற்றிபெற்றதாகக் கொள்ளமுடியும்.

அவரின் 'f' எழுத்து சிதைவை அவராலயே அவரின் பத்திரிக்கையில் தொடர்ந்து நிறைவேற்ற முடியவில்லை என்பதையும் கருத்தில் கொள்ளவேண்டும். நிற்க.

திராவிட இயக்கம் தமிழகத்தில் வளர்ச்சி அடைந்ததால் மட்டுமே தமிழ் அரியணை ஏறியது. தமிழின் இலக்கிய இலக்கண செல்வங்களை மீட்டு தந்ததில் திராவிட இயக்கங்களின் பங்கு மகத்தானது மட்டுமல்ல போற்றுதலுக்கும் உரியது.
சுருங்கக் கூறின் இற்றைக்கு பட்டிதொட்டியெல்லாம் திருக்குறளைப் பற்றிய ஆராய்ச்சி நடக்கிறது என்றால் அதற்கு
முழுமுதல் தகமை திராவிட இயக்கங்களையே சாரும்.

கிராமத்து வீட்டின் அலமாரிகளில் புராணங்களும் மகபாரதங்களும் ஆதிக்கம் செலுத்தியது நீங்கி இன்று ஐம்பெரும் காப்பியங்களும் அய்யன் திருவள்ளுவனும் கோலோச்சுகிறார்கள் என்றால் அதற்கு தந்தை பெரியாரின் தோட்டத்தில் பூத்த அண்ணா என்ற அழகிய அடுக்கு மல்லியும் அதை கோர்த்துக் கட்டிய திராவிட இயக்கத் தலைவர்களாம் கலைஞர் பேராசிரியர் அன்பழகனார் போன்ற எண்ணற்ற உண்மை திராவிட இயக்க தலைவர்களுமே ஆகும் என்றால் அது மிகையாகாது அன்றோ?

மீண்டும் மலரும் ...

Last edited:

யூதர்கள். இன்று சரித்திர ஆசிரியர்களும் அனைத்து மதத்தைத் தழுவியவர்களும் வியப்புடன் நோக்கும் மதம் யூதமதம். பிறந்தது முதல் இறக்கும் வரை தனது வாழ் நிலம், மொழி, கலாச்சாரம் இவைகளுக்காக நீண்ட நெடிய போராட்டங்களையும் போர்களையும் சந்தித்தவர்கள்- சந்தித்துக் கொண்டிருப்பவர்கள். சுருங்கக் கூறின் இவர்களின் வரலாறு இரத்தத்தால் எழுதப்பட்டது.

எகிப்து தேசத்திலிருந்து இறை தூதன் மோசசால் அழைத்து வரப்பட்டவர்கள். (விவிலியம் பழைய ஏற்பாடு) இஸ்ரவேலர்கள்! சினாய் மலைக் குன்றுகளில் குடியமர்த்தப்பட்டு அங்கிருந்து இசெரவேல் (இஸ்ரேல்) பகுதிக்கு குடிபெயர்ந்தவர்கள். பிறகு உரோமானியர்களால் விரட்டப்பட்டு உலகின் பல்வேறு பகுதிகளுக்கு சென்று வாழ்ந்தவர்கள்.

அப்படி வாழும் பொழுது தனது ஹீப்ரூ மொழி, கலாச்சாரம் இவைகளை மட்டும் விட்டுவிடவில்லை. மீண்டும் அரசியல் மாற்றங்களில் தங்களின் புனித பூமி வாழ்ந்த பூமி இஸ்ரேல் தங்கள் வசம் வந்தவுடன் அவர்கள் செய்த முதல் வேலை, தங்களின் புனித நூல் 'தோரா'' வில் உள்ளபடி தங்களின் ஹீப்ரு மொழி வடிவத்தை சிதைக்காமல் மீண்டும் பள்ளிகளில் தங்கள் பிள்ளைகளுக்கு சொல்லிக்கொடுத்ததே ஆகும்.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back