• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

One SPARK Changes LIFE..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our 64[SUP]th[/SUP] Independence Day!
Freedom is not a Right but a Feeling!
Let's be proud to feel the Freedom!
Let's say loud we are INDIANS!!!
Let all of us get together &

Let's Celebrate Our Freedom!

It is our duty to preserve this Freedom!
Carry this forward to the future!
We did,We do,We will do!!!
Let us Share our joy with each other,
LET US SAY LOUD AND CLEAR…
Vande Mataram!
vande mataram.jpg
BHARAT MATA KI JAY...!!!

Last edited:
This is our 64[SUP]th[/SUP] Independence Day!
Freedom is not a Right but a Feeling!
Let's be proud to feel the Freedom!
Let's say loud we are INDIANS!!!
Let all of us get together &

Let's Celebrate Our Freedom!

It is our duty to preserve this Freedom!
Carry this forward to the future!
We did,We do,We will do!!!
Let us Share our joy with each other,

LET US SAY LOUD AND CLEAR…
Vande Mataram!
View attachment 1224
BHARAT MATA KI JAY...!!!

Sowbagyavathy Dr.Anandi Ramakrishnan, Greetings.

I already did. That's why I posted the Tamizh movie "Siraichalai" (In Malayalam, it was 'Kala Pani'). If you haven't watched it yet, it is well worth watching.... particularly today, on 15th August.

Cheers!

VANDE MAATARAM...
MERA BHARAT MAHAAN...
JAY JAWAAN JAY KISAAN....

ANEKTHA MAEY EKTHA HIND KI VISHESHTHA

images

saare jahaan se achcha hindostaan hamaraa
hum bul bulain hai is kee, ye gulsitan hamaraa

parbat vo sabse unchaa hum saaya aasma kaa
vo santaree hamaraa, vo paasbaan hamaraa

godee mein khel tee hain is kee hazaaron nadiya
gulshan hai jinke dum se, rashke janna hamaraa

mazhab nahee sikhataa apas mein bayr rakhnaa
hindee hai hum, vatan hai hindostaan hamaraa

BHARAT MATA KI JAY!!

Sowbagyavathy Dr.Anandi Ramakrishnan, Greetings.

I already did. That's why I posted the Tamizh movie "Siraichalai" (In Malayalam, it was 'Kala Pani'). If you haven't watched it yet, it is well worth watching.... particularly today, on 15th August.

Cheers!
Thank you so much Sir, Yes I have watched that movie in Malayalam, but it is worth watching again. Thank you once again. Respects Anandi.

VANDE MAATARAM...
MERA BHARAT MAHAAN...
JAY JAWAAN JAY KISAAN....

ANEKTHA MAEY EKTHA HIND KI VISHESHTHA

images

saare jahaan se achcha hindostaan hamaraa
hum bul bulain hai is kee, ye gulsitan hamaraa

parbat vo sabse unchaa hum saaya aasma kaa
vo santaree hamaraa, vo paasbaan hamaraa

godee mein khel tee hain is kee hazaaron nadiya
gulshan hai jinke dum se, rashke janna hamaraa

mazhab nahee sikhataa apas mein bayr rakhnaa
hindee hai hum, vatan hai hindostaan hamaraa

BHARAT MATA KI JAY!!

Thank you Ravi Bhai... Bharat Mata Ki Jay...

vande mātaram
sujalāṃ suphalāṃ, malayajaśītalām, śasya śyāmalāṃ mātaram
vande mātaram

śubhra jyotsnā
pulakita yāminīm, phulla kusumita, drumadalaśobhinīm, suhāsinīṃ, sumadhura bhāṣiṇīm, sukhadāṃ varadāṃ mātaram
vande mātaram

The National Song it means,

I bow to thee, Mother,
richly-watered, richly-fruited,
cool with the winds of the south,
dark with the crops of the harvests,
The Mother!

Her nights rejoicing in the glory of the moonlight,
her lands clothed beautifully with her trees in flowering bloom,
sweet of laughter, sweet of speech,
The Mother, giver of boons, giver of bliss.

Vande Matram. Happy independence day everyone.

Dear Karthik Bhai
Let our Nation prosper more and more, all our future generation live in peace and in joy... Let our country become the super power for others to follow yet never forget our tradition and culture for which India is famous for... Thank you.. Vandemataram...

dear anandi,

my own favourite is one by ARR. the same sentiments, just to the beat of the 20th century.

Bless our motherland. maa tujhe salaam...

A R Rahman - Maa Tujhe Salaam - YouTube

Thank you Dear Kunjuppu Sir, A.R.Rahman's- "Maa Tuje Salaam" is a mater piece.. Wonderful song... I was waiting for your posting for so long... it is a pleasure to read your valuable comments and postings... Thank you so much..Respects..Anandi

Dear Anandi

I hope you will be ok with me to post this song! I heard it now before posting and got goose bumps!

Malarodu Malaringu - Bombay - YouTube

வழிகின்ற கண்ணீரில் நிரமில்லையே
உதிரத்தின் நிரம்மிங்கு வேறில்லையே

Just love the lyrics! (Vairamuthu)

Our India is full of both Hindus and Muslims and my husband's best friend is a Muslim! Though we have different religions we are all (at least in TN) living as brothers and sisters!! My husband remembers fondly of partaking in the breaking of the fast (he never fasted, just partook!) of them and drinking the கஞ்சி!

Kind regards

Last edited:
Our India is full of both Hindus and Muslims and my husband's best friend is a Muslim! Though we have different religions we are all (at least in TN) living as brothers and sisters!! My husband remembers fondly of partaking in the breaking of the fast (he never fasted, just partook!) of them and drinking the கஞ்சி!
Yes, Dear Valli, We live in a country where we treat every person as our own... I never think or bother about these religions and their differences. God is one... No one has seen the God.. There is a supreme power, all believe in that. Different religions pray as per their beliefs... So What..?? What is the difference in humans.. We sleep with the hope to get up in the next day.. (No guarantee...) one life span is with us.. Why can't people live peacefully with cooperation and understanding.. All are eager and fast to conquer the world and accumulate as much as they can.. I don't know may be they think that God has given them more than 100 years to live on the earth....
Let our country prosper and free from all these hazards... let our future generation live in a healthy atmosphere...
I think this will be apt song to share with all... India Naadu En veedu... Indian enpadu en peru... I hope you will also agree with me.. Love Anandi
Raaga Jukebox

Last edited:
There is a supreme power

Dear Anandi

I agree with that! I have friends from all walks of life! The main thing is we don't brag about "My God" or "my religion"! According to me, god and religion is like one's own mother! You have your mother and I have my mother! I can NEVER say that my mother is THE BEST above your mother and the same with my friend of other religion!

Even when Jehovas' witness people came to my house - I took their books out of courtesy and when this old lady asked me to read the bible, I told her the above!! She just shut up!

Love
Valli

Exactly Dear Valli... God is one... What ever way you think, you pray or you believe.. it is up to us....
A patriotic song sung by Smt. M.S.. A Bharatiyar song.. Oli padaitta kanninai... What a meaningful song... When we listen to such songs... No words to explain the patriotic feeling it gives..
Oli Padaitha - YouTube

May be I am not the right person to talk about politics and to tell about who is right or who is wrong.. All I can do is respect my Mother Land to the maximum, listen to Her beautiful songs and Pass it to the maximum number of listeners... I can visualize how I want my country to be.... If you have positive attitude and if you do your part in the service of the people in a simple and humble way.. one day I am sure our country will become prosper and rich with all goodness once again....
A wonderful song to listen and treasure.....
Hai Preet Jahan Ki Reet Sada - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back