• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Occasional Piece of Interesting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living but officially dead!

Woman Listed as Deceased Files Lawsuit Claiming She’s Alive

Kimberly Haman , from Missouri, has filed a lawsuit against her bank and a major credit bureau whenshe found that they had declared her dead and failed to correctthe mistake even after she reported the error to them.

She has spent months trying to apply for a mortgage and a credit card, only to have her applications rejected because she is listed as deceased. While the Bank and the credit bureau have agreed to correct the error, she has not yet legally been brought back to life.

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2014/02/10/woman-listed-as-deceased-files-lawsuit-claiming-shes-alive/

there are a lot of walking dead in UP in india.Their relatives declare them dead to grab their property. in fact there is an association of walking dead to get back their live status.

in christian schools in delhi ,caste marks-pottu for girls ,vibhuthi and such signs for boys are not allowed.their minority status allows them to have a Bible class,where attendance is not mandatory.we have attended tamil minority school ,with invocation to murugan in prayers with our brahmin signs displayed in full glory.

$500 Tip to a waitress

Collins, of Lexington, Ky., had a younger brother, Aaron, who died unexpectedly in July 2012 of unknown causes at the age of 30. Collins found a will on Aaron's computer with instructions that included, "Leave an awesome tip (and I don't mean 25%. I mean $500 on a … pizza)."

Collins made it his mission to deliver tips of $500 to waiters and waitresses in every state in the USA.

Watch the Waitress's Reaction in one restaurant:

Aaron's Last Wish 81 - Friendly's in Springfield, VT - YouTube

Nice video. Have you counted how may times she used the word 'OH MY GOD'.

Attachments

• popcorn.jpg
    popcorn.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 136
An eye-pad for the blind and much more from this 15 year old: Angad Daryani at TEDxGateway 2013 - YouTube

Watch this 15 year old home-schooled, talking about his invention of a low cost eBook reader for the blind – a Virtual Braille that converts digital text from Roman to braille in real time to give tactile braille feedback to the tracked finger of a visually challenged person.

<span style="font-family: &quot">[video=youtube;wSVYvUHg4UA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSVYvUHg4UA#t=197[/video]

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]The world's second-largest known tree, the President, in Sequoia National Park is photographed by National Geographic magazine photographer Michael "Nick" Nichols for the December 2012 issue.

The final photograph is a mosaic of 126 images.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The giant sequoia stands 247 feet tall, measures 45,000 cubic feet in volume and is an estimated 3,200 years old.[/FONT]
Superb photographic record for posterity.

Superb display of aerial precision and biological engineering

Watch the incredible displays of aerial precision and biological engineering.
A flock of 200,000 European starlings congregate at dusk to soar in breathtaking
formations before roosting for the night.

European starling - wikipedia.JPG
European Starling - From wikipedia

<span style="font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif"">[video=youtube;88UVJpQGi88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88UVJpQGi88[/video]

Dylan Winter and the Starling Murmurations - YouTube

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the wonderful video, Naina Sir! Really breathtaking moments. :thumb:
Amazing to see how do they fly without dashing at one another! :bump2:

Time-lapse video of marine life

Do you want to see what marine life looks like?

Corals and sponges are very mobile creatures, but their motion is only detectable at different time scales compared to ours and requires time lapses to be seen. These animals build coral reefs and play crucial roles in the biosphere, yet we know almost nothing about their daily lives.

[video=vimeo;88829079]http://vimeo.com/88829079[/video]

Slow Life on Vimeo

Hello RR Mam, so nice to watch,Actually kid stage in life is simply superb ,I Liked it Thanks for posting it in our TB Forum:happy: :thumb: :clap2: :cool:

Thank you Naina Sir. This too works for me!

I thought Smt. Vaithehi did not know where to click, since she seems to be a new member. :)

Children are for sure C C C (Cute Copy Cats)!
Watch this fun filled video and enjoy! :ranger:

too cute

Dear RR ji,

I somehow find all these baby videos scary..a child can actually be very scary at times.

An horror movie with a child ghost can be more scary than an adult ghost cos we can never know what a child would be up to.

BTW I think that video is animated..the children do not look real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back