• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

nice songs!

post 96 #
dear raghy !
many songs make us sleep cos of melody &sweetness.this song makes us to sleepness cosof boredom-the way it is sung and picturisation. many of your songs remind my school days.i think you are eder to me by 6-7 years.this cussing is because of utthamaputran.uyarthamanithan,panathottam etc.
guruvayurappan

post 109#
dear raghy !
this reminds an incident in my office . on a salary day in my office,after disbursement ,we made the tally of balance amount left and my colleague exclaimed&sung this song. then only i have seen that film aboorva sakotharkal
guruvayurappan

post 143 #
the shooting scenes in server sundaram (director S.V.Renga rao,actor sri nagesh &actress manorama )reminds spontaneously this song sequence in Anebe vaa.both film by AVM.the cart drive with horses pulling is fabricated in pieces and made us to feel the joyful ride.how the shots were taken is explained by SRI A.C. Thriloka chander
guruvayurappan

post 154#
dear raghy !
this will be good song by that beautiful lady to the guys who she has interviewed in military.(ref relavent post in this forum)
guruvayappan

post 158 '
dear raghy !
i do not no light&strong spirit . but it is ver sweet.it establish mrs.renukaji point that real tamil lady will adorn her beauty with poo & pottu
guruvayurappan

post 96 #
dear raghy !
many songs make us sleep cos of melody &sweetness.this song makes us to sleepness cosof boredom-the way it is sung and picturisation. many of your songs remind my school days.i think you are eder to me by 6-7 years.this cussing is because of utthamaputran.uyarthamanithan,panathottam etc.
guruvayurappan

Dear Sri.Guruvayurappan, Greetings.

Thank you for your kind words. I am very happy to see your feedback. I am aiming to address every one of them. I am 55 years old. Since early 1980s I could not keep up with listening songs. So, I am a good 30 years or older wine! I also mostly like the songs for their lyrics. Importantly, I listen to these songs and post it here as I am listening; ( That's why some of the songs are incomplete) I don't plan or premeditate when I post songs here, because I am drunk when I get to this thread. ( I am not drunk now though. I am in this thread to post responses to you). I know, most of the things I say and the songs I post fall in a narrow spectrum but I am kind of tolerated by most members in this forum! Thanks again for your feedback!

Cheers!

post 153 #
dear raghy !
i think you have a pity for radhika & dedicated to her by remembering her old charm
guruvayurappan

Dear Sri.Guruvayurappan,

I refer to posts #166 - Truth is, I actually imagined that scene as explained in that message! It would have been quite enjoyable too!

Post #167 - Thank you for the information. No, I was not thinking about any of those details when I posted that song... it just occured me to listen to that song and I posted that song.

Post #168 - I liked some of the movies and some of the songs very much. So happens, Radhika took part in them. No, I don't have any liking or disliking to any of the actress or any actor. Having said that, you are 100% right; Radhika did look charming in those songs!

Cheers!

post 154#
dear raghy !
this will be good song by that beautiful lady to the guys who she has interviewed in military.(ref relavent post in this forum)
guruvayappan

Dear Sri. Guruvayurappan, Greetings.

Are you refering to the Airforce interview situation explained by Sri. Ravi? :) That would have been funny! :D

Cheers!

post 158 '
dear raghy !
i do not no light&strong spirit . but it is ver sweet.it establish mrs.renukaji point that real tamil lady will adorn her beauty with poo & pottu
guruvayurappan

Dear Sri. Guruvayurappan,

I meant Rajini's role in that movie as a 'free spirit'. That was a dream character for most of the youngsters. I was no different. He was quite a charmer in that movie!

Cheers!

Latest ads

Back