• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

nice songs!

Greetings.

This is deidecated to my daughter, my friend... she is not a member in this forum, is she? well, I shall post it in Face book.... anyway, now thatI have started here...

மத்தளம் கொட்ட வரிசங்கம் நின்றூத
முத்துடைத் தாமம் நிரை தாழ்ந்த பந்தல் கீழ்
மைத்துனன் நம்பி மதுசூதன் வந்து என்னைக்
கைத்தலம் பற்றக் கனாக் கண்டேன் தோழீ நான்

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdRHyium9sI

cheers!

Last edited:
This song is for Raghy...best song when you are on Intravenous JD!!!LOL
[video=youtube_share;SeU8QrRv7Jc]http://youtu.be/SeU8QrRv7Jc[/video]

Dear Raghy Ji,

Today I was practicing singing one Anup Jalota bhajan. I have singing it for some 3 weeks almost daily to get the tune perfect.
My son loves the song so today I sang it for him and he was singing the background chorus parts.
So when I finished singing I asked him "so how did it sound? do you think its like what you heard in the CD"

He said "its better than the CD"

I said "What?? original song was sung by Anup Jalota..how can I be better than him?"

His reply was "you are my mother"

You know Raghy ji..for a short moment it was like a Tamil movie scene and I was actually looking up in the sky and I was very sure I heard this song.

[video=youtube_share;Lhy915oczQY]http://youtu.be/Lhy915oczQY[/video]

Last edited:
ha ha ha..my husband doesnt even know one word of Malayalam.
His mum is Tamil and he considers himself a Tamilian at heart.

The initial dialogue is from 'Malappuram, muslim Malayalam'. That song is Malabr Muslim Malayalam. She goes to her husbands's place just after wedding. Usually sung by her brother,sisters and her cousins.

May be, I would be singing this song when I send you......

achilu's videos song from daivanamathil - YouTube

Cheers!

Dear Raghy Ji,

I must share this funny but true incident with you.
When we were young my father was always a skeptic about somethings in life.
One day when we were coming back from a hill station all of a sudden my father told us that he is going to ask Sathya Sai Baba to prove his power to him right now.

We were what??? Right here and we were scared wondering what my father wished for.
My father said that he wished that his car would stop right away.

And you won't believe it within the next 10 mins the car got overheated and stopped.
So we all got down and suddenly another car stopped and a man came out and asked us what was the problem?

So my dad told him that the car is overheated.The man said he will send us back and asked my dad to wait with the car and he would go get a mechanic for my dad.

So the man drove my mum and us home and later he informed a mechanic to go help out my dad.

So my dad was recalling this incident and said that he once was a skeptic but not anymore.

I told him yes I remember the incident cos I was only 10 that time.

I told my dad..you know God sent that man to take us home and you had to wait with the car for a long time till the mechanic arrived!!So next time you want to test God's powers better make sure you are alone!!LOL

This song is for Raghy...best song when you are on Intravenous JD!!!LOL
[video=youtube_share;SeU8QrRv7Jc]http://youtu.be/SeU8QrRv7Jc[/video]

Try cooking with your son. That is the best pleasure you could ever get. Try it on Sunday whe he has day off! Nothing to beat that pleasure!

Get him to taste... add salt ot chilli powderas he asks ( you can fix it later when he is gone.......... That feeling he gets that he directs you in your cooking, that feeling he helps you perform you better... nothing can beat that pleasure.... )

On your son's behalf I post this song this song for you...... He will do better later!

kamal hassan...raja kaiya vecha - YouTube

Cheers!

Dear RaghyJi,

Before I log out for the day have a good laugh with this.

Statement of the Century

Thought from the Greatest Living Scottish Thinker--Billy Connolly.

"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking,
How come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?"

Dear Raghy Ji,

I must share this funny but true incident with you.
When we were young my father was always a skeptic about somethings in life.
One day when we were coming back from a hill station all of a sudden my father told us that he is going to ask Sathya Sai Baba to prove his power to him right now.

We were what??? Right here and we were scared wondering what my father wished for.
My father said that he wished that his car would stop right away.

And you won't believe it within the next 10 mins the car got overheated and stopped.
So we all got down and suddenly another car stopped and a man came out and asked us what was the problem?

So my dad told him that the car is overheated.The man said he will send us back and asked my dad to wait with the car and he would go get a mechanic for my dad.

So the man drove my mum and us home and later he informed a mechanic to go help out my dad.

So my dad was recalling this incident and said that he once was a skeptic but not anymore.

I told him yes I remember the incident cos I was only 10 that time.

I told my dad..you know God sent that man to take us home and you had to wait with the car for a long time till the mechanic arrived!!So next time you want to test God's powers better make sure you are alone!!LOL

Few years ago I took on a millionaire in Brisbane. I was set to loose everything. At that time I said to my wife, I believe in Krishna to stand with me, since I was Dharmic... i was referred to a lawyer who took my case on 'fixed contract basis'! He agreed to take only the fees that I can afford! He smashed that millionaire!As the last straw, when the millioonaire dared to take me to court, his barrister ditched him fearing I could win the case just by representing myself! Was that a miracle? It was!

I believe you.

Cheers!

Dear RaghyJi,

Before I log out for the day have a good laugh with this.

Statement of the Century

Thought from the Greatest Living Scottish Thinker--Billy Connolly.

"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking,
How come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?"

It is up to him. He shouldn't give a hoot whether she has a headache or constipation..... If he can approach like that, she can have sex while she has headache and constpation. Going by that..... that multi tasking is not quite right!

Cheers!

Latest ads

Back