• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

nice songs!

Dear Raghy Ji,

Ask your wife to listen to this song and dedicate it to you.
Azhagiya Asura!!
There is something sexy about Asuras.
They are brave and dare face any onslaught.
Devas on the other hand just run to God for everything without even trying.

[video=youtube_share;-MIqvzvSCfw]http://youtu.be/-MIqvzvSCfw[/video]

Sowbagyavathy Renuka, Greetings.

I and my wife share your opinion about Asuras and Devas too. In fact, we consider Asuras as heros! We never bring ourselves to respect any of the Devas. Most of the time they lost in a fair fight; then their saviour, in some instances had to resort to 'adharmic' means to win the lord of the asuras!

( let's leave that aside. Ever wondered about Azura Mazda? Lord for Zoroastrians? I always thought those deva vs asura fights were between the persons settled in Bharat during Vedic period and Zoroastrians settled in Persia regions).

Thanks for the song! It's nice!

Cheers!

Greetings.

Recently Sri. Ravi mentioned the name 'Auto Shankar' in one of his messages, I think, in the 'relationship' thread. After reading 'Auto' Shankar's name, I could not help but remember my primary school years...

His name was Gowri Shankar. He had brother by the name Mohan. I was in grade 4 when the brothers joined our primary school. Gowri Shankar was in my class. Absolutely very well behaved children. They were so good, teachers actually spoke to them respectfully.

I envied him. Nice custom tailored well fit shirt and shorts; nicely polished boots and clean socks ( I wore my first pair of shoes when I was 19 years old. I was bare feet at the primary school), Polished belt! But nonetheless he was my good friend. We sat on the floor in the class together.

We went to different high schools. I went away from my village for my trade training. When I came back, I enquired with his mother. She said he was not doing quite well, and was driving an auto. I offered to place him in my company for training ( I had the influence. My boss liked me very much). Gowri Shankar's mother hesitated and said it won't work; also she asked me not to contact him.

Anyway, while in grade 4, one afternoon or tacher சாமிப் பிள்ளைasked if anyone would like to sing... சாமிப் பிள்ளைdidn't expect anyone to volunteer... but, Gowri Shankar did. Still I remeber that like yeaterday.. blue short sleeve shirt tucked in, black pair of shorts, black boots...... he was good... he was very good! that song was......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VbkvbbJ4p4&feature=related

Cheers!

Greetings.

When I was studying year 11 I watched this movie. At that time I always wondered if I could ever be worthy enough for a girl to feel like this for me.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81jsxRXiSxc

Cheers!

Dear Raghy Ji,

You see when we are young we wonder are we worth it enough for anyone etc.
Then when we are older..we think that what the heck,everyone is worth it and finally when were are really old..reality strikes..

Get high on this!!LOL

[video=youtube_share;6IJQHVFoiiI]http://youtu.be/6IJQHVFoiiI[/video]

Greetings.

When I was young, we were allowed to watch only reliious based movies. We were not allowed any சமூகப் படம்! Love stories?..... forget it!.. but we were allowed to watch 'Veera Thirumagan'!. Here is a song from that movie.....

roja_malare.flv - YouTube

Cheers!

Renu,

Thanks for that song. I love that song. I didn't dare clubbing that song with other slow songs. Just a grwat song! Thank you.

விட்டு விடும் ஆவி, பட்டு விடும் மேனி!
சுட்டு விடும் நெருப்பு, சூனியத்தில் நிலைப்பு!

I always wondrerd what if I am not really dead? How would thecreamation feel?

Latest ads

Back