• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking for very nice stotras for Shiva in Tamil

JR

Hare Krishna
I recite this sloka called 'Kolaru pathigam' and by the power of words in it, it makes me feel bakthi every time I recite it towards Lord Shiva.

I also recite 'Nataraja Patthu' but this one not as much enjoyable as Kolaru Pathigam, but still a good one.

I am looking for more slokas like this in Tamil language which can be recited within 1/2 hr timeframe in praise of Shiva.

JR.

Also, want to add this information -

I joined this forum now because I am under some troubling times. Astrologically, going through Venus mahadasha Saturn antardasha and it has been very unkind to me so far.

Therefore trying a lot of slokas, japas, etc, to ward off all evil.

Now, I am looking for an interpretation to this dream which I had almost 12 or 15 years ago. (I never forgot it).

In my dream, an Orange deity (male, in his 20's to 30's, very youthful looking, tall, lean) of a beautiful mild Pinkish Orange hue wearing sky Blue dhoti walked straight to me and kissed me on my forehead and then walked past.

I kindly insist my readers not to think I'm being impolite declaring this dream in public.

But I am desperate, to me, during these times, this dream appears as if there is someone powerful who knows me and can bless me!

I wonder who this would be and what the dream could possibly mean.

Any guesses?

Latest ads

Back