• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Hello friends,

Feels good to join our e-community !
Hope everyone had a great Aavani Avittom !

Best wishes

N. Ramamoorthy
New Delhi

Welcome Mr.Ramamoorthy

Have a nice time. Please participate in the discussions.

All the best

Welcome Mr Anbarasan,

Please participate in the discussions and contribute regularly

All the best

I was in search of some songs for varalakshmi pooja . Am currently vistor in USA
come across this site . Just found usefull interaction especially when alone at
remote area where your pc with net is the connectivity . forum helps kill lonelyness
and sometime we can gain good knowledge. Unity of the community lies in practice.

தமிழ் பிராமண இணைய தளத்திற்கு எனது வாழ்த்

தமிழ் பிராமணர்கள் இணைய தளத்தின் மூலம்,தாங்கள் பிராமண சமுதாயத்திற்காக பாடு பட முன் வந்திருப்பதைக்கண்டு உண்மையிலேயே பெரிதும் மகிழ்ச்சி அடைகிறேன்.

எனது நண்பர்கள் மூலமாக தங்கள் சிறப்பானப் பணிகளைப் பற்றிக் கேள்விப்பட்டு தங்கள் இணையத்தை தொடர்புகொண்டேன்.
சாதிகள் வளரவேண்டும் என்று, எந்த பிராமணர்களும் சொல்லவில்லை. " சாதிகள் இல்லையடி பாப்பா, குலத் தாழ்ச்சி உயர்ச்சி சொல்லல் பாவம் " என்று பாவேந்தன்
பிராமண பாரதிதான் கூறியுள்ளான். பெரியார் அவர்கள் கடந்த காலத் தேர்தல்களில்
மாவூர் சர்மா, குன்னியூர் சாம்பசிவ அய்யர் போன்றவர்களை ஆதரித்துப் பேசியள்ளார்.
அவர் சில சமயங்களில் தரம் தாழ்ந்து பிராமணர்களை விமர்சனம் செய்ததையும் ஒரு போதும் எந்த பிராமணனும் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளமுடியாது. .

இதைப்போன்றே சாதிகள் ஒழிய வேண்டும் என்ற பெயரில், கலைஞர் அவர்கள் இரு வகுப்பாருக்கிடையே வேற்றுமை உணர்வைத்தான் தூண்டி விடுகிறார். அவருக்கும் உற்ற நண்பர்களாக பல பிராமணர்கள் இருந்துள்ளதை அனைவரும் அறிவார்கள். பிராமணர்கள் எந்த வேற்றுமை உணர்வையும் மற்ற இனத்தவரிடம் என்றுமே வளர்த்ததில்லை. ஆனந்த விகடனில் ஒரு கேலிச்சித்திரம் வந்ததை பொறுத்துக்கொள்ள முடியாத கலைஞர் அக்ரகாரத்திற்கு எவ்வளவு ஆணவம் பார்த்தாயா? என்று அறிக்கை விடுத்துள்ளார். பெரியார் சிலையை யாரோ ஒரு சிலர் உடைத்ததற்கு, அப்பாவி பிராமணர்கள் தாக்கப்பட்டதுடன், அவர்கள் அணிந்துள்ள புனித நூலும் அறுத்து எறியப்பட்டுள்ளது. இஸ்லாமிய மதத்தாரோ, கிருத்துவரோ எதாவது தவறு செய்திருந்தால், அவர்கள் அணிந்துள்ள மதச் சின்னங்கள் மீது கை வைத்திருப்பார்களா?

அன்று முதல் இன்று வரை, வலிவற்ற பிராமணர்கள் மீது நடத்தப் படும் அசம்பாவிதங்கள் தடுத்து நிறுத்தப் படவில்லை. பிராமண சங்கங்கள் ஏழு சதவிகித இடஒதுக்கீட்டிற்கு பாடு பட வேண்டியத்தேவையில்லை , பிராமண சமுதாயத்தினரை திராவிட இயக்கத்தினர் இழிவு படுத்தும் நிலையை தடுத்து நிறுத்த முன் வரவேண்டும்.

பிராமணர்களில் தமிழுக்காகவும், தமிழ் நாட்டிற்காகவும், இந்திய விடுதலைப் போராட்டத்திற்காகவும் பாடுபட்டவர்கள் ஆயிரக்கணக்கில் உள்ளனர். .வே.சாமிநாத அய்யரிலிருந்து, சுஜாதா, கல்கி, சாவி, மூதறிஞர் இராஜாஜி போன்றவர்கள் தமிழில் சாகா இலக்கியங்கள் பலவற்றைப் படைத்துள்ளார்கள். தமிழுக்கு இலக்கணம் கண்ட அகத்திய மாமுனிவனும் ஒரு வேதியன்.

கலைஞரின் தமிழ் உணர்வை நாங்கள் கொச்சைப் படுத்த விரும்பவில்லை, ஆனால் பிராமணர்களும் தமிழ் இனச்சகோதரர்கள் என்ற நல்லுணர்வை கலைஞர் வளர்க்க முன்வரவேண்டும். பத்திரிக்கையாளர்களையும், தமிழ் நாட்டில் வாழும் அனைத்து மக்களையும் சாதி, இனவேறுபாடின்றி ஒரே கண்ணோட்டத்தில்தான் கலைஞர் பார்க்கவேண்டும். அப்போதுதான் சாதி ஒழிந்து சமரச சன்மார்க்க நிலை தமிழ் நாட்டில் உண்டாகும்.

. பிறரை ஏளனப் படுத்துவதன் மூலம் ஒற்றுமையை வளர்க்கமுடியாது. தமிழ் பிராமண இணைய தளத்திற்கு எனது வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team
manathai thottathu......

"யார் உன்னிடம் கோபத்தை ஏற்படுத்துகிறார்களோ அவர்களிடம் நீ
தோற்றுப்போகிறாய்.
யாரிடமும் தோற்க நீ விரும்புகிறாயா?"

The new born

Nmaskarams,
Today only I joined this fourm. I want to do something to our society. Actually I was serching Audharya.com, and found a posting by one sivaramakrishnan requesting to translate some Grandtha manuscript to devanagari. But there is no email address of him there. So i could not help him. if any one want any translitration of Devanagaro script to Tamil Script I can help them. I have enough time to do these things. At present I have in hand, (tamil) Prachudika Punyagavachanam, Pumsuvana Seemanthan (Samavedam) in TSC Kannadhasan font (e kalappai).

Regards to every one

-Uppili-

The new born

S.Uppili from R-10,KOVAIPUDUR,COIMBATORE 641042 .At present in USA Tulsa -0.K and going banck to India by 15th Sept 2009. Iam 65 years young. Doing social works to our comunity. You may ask any help and I will try to do as much as possible by

Regards to every one
--Uppili--

hello this is ganesan from pondicherry,i know ur site when the time of searching of slokas of sandhiyavandanam. its very interesting websit to know the mantras and slokas. thank u for the site.

Hello Folks,
Delighted i am to write this wonderful piece of work this forum is doing.

I was wondering if anyone can share some light on any original sanskrit manuscripts or any other language eg.tamil (translated into English) on the topic of "Kalyanotsavam" or marriage of Sri Venkatesha with Sri Lakshmi particularly the verses i am interested is how did Lord Balaji approach(/was approached ? ) the maiden Lakshmi /her father then in the hills of Tirumala i guess.I know about how he took the help of Kubera but this would be an interesting aspect to study and learn indeed,isn't it?

Anyone please?
I am sure there are eminent readers here who can share there pearls of knowledge though they may have come from word of mouth but it will be interesting to discuss this in pursuit of what were considered as the right way of entering into a contract called marriage these days isn't it?

SSI

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team
Dear members

iam naveen here. This site is useful for our community who like to share athe information they have. Iam happy to be associated with this forum.

regards

naveen

Hello to dear Brahmin brethren.

Hello my name is Gaurang. I am a brahmin living in maharashtra. i have always wanted a forum to discuss various topics pertaining to the welfare of our community. i also want to take a stand against those people who blame us for the slow progress of the nation. I would like to say to all of you- " Jai Shri Ram- May you always progress by the blessings of the Lord"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back