• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I am very happy to become member of this organisation. I am in Chennai and 85 years old. Hope my wife and I can enjoy the benefits of this organisation.

Hi all,nice to come across a website for our community.
This is Deepa,simple,quite beautiful,honest ,down to earth, friendly girl.
I am brought up in Mumbai ,god-fearing girl with middle-class values.I completed my B.E in Electronics & Telecom here and have actively participated and won in college fests for compering,dancing and personality contests.I am currently working as a network engineer in TCL in Pune .
I am a telecom engineer who likes music and believes in living life to the fullest.I cherish every good moment in life and take every bad moment as an experience.....

Belated HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.........Friends are always invited at [email protected]

Hello...all

How are you. I am Padman. I think this website is the one which is most suitable for the tamil brahmins.Especialley for us. Thank you one and all of the members in our community...!
With warm regards
Padmanabhan

Sarvey Janaa Sukino Bavanthu. Pranaams to Guru & all associated.
Iam Rajaraman -1949 born -Put up Erode Tamilnad member of Erode Brahmin Association, convenor Sri Ramnavami Mahothsavam, Erode . I casually found this site when I was searching for Narayaneeyam -Rasakreetai part played by various Tamil artists in google
I didn't find one but instead found you all . Pl. Accept my association with you all.
Sri RAMAJAYAM- Ram Ram -Anbudan Rajaraman

Hanuman mantra

Hi Everybody! Can you share me the Hanuman Mantras..

Dear Pramesh,

Find below a wonderful and powerful Hanuman Shlokam, if you don't know...

SARVA KALYAANA DADARAM
SARVA AAPADGANA VAARAKAM
APAARA KARUNA MURTHIM
AANJANEYAM NAMAMYAHAM

ANJANA KARPA SAMBOODHAM
KUMARAM BRAHMA CHAARINAM
DUSHTA GRAHA VINAASHAYA
HANUMANTHA MUPAASMAHE

ASAADHYAKA SAADHKAM SWAAMIN
ASAADHYKA THAVA KIM VADHA
SRI RAMADHOOTHA KRUPA SINDHO
MATH KAARYAM SAADHYA PRABHO.

--------------------

ANJANER GAYATRI MANTRAM

OM DUT PURUSHAYA VIDMAHE
VAYU PUTHRAYA DHEEMAHE
THANNO MARUTHI PRACHODAYAATH

Hope the above would be helpful to you...

Cheers..

RAVI

Hi My name is N.Narayan . I am happy to be part of tamilbrahmins.com

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

Hi..I am Anantha Bala.. residing in Massachusetts. Happy to be a part of this great forum. I look forward to a healthy and enjoyable association....

Hi Anantha,

I am shreeramachandran here. Happy that more population is gathering at this focal point. I am a retired senior officer from Indian Telecom. I am in the power sector for solar, welding and DC power supplies. Can I know about your avocation.

regards

shreeramachandran
[email protected]

Hi

I am Radhika Srinath here.

I really enjoy & keep listening to slokas and ashtakams.

Thanks for developing this lovely site.

Thanks once again

junior member from Erode

Sarvey Janaa Sukino Bavanthu. Pranaams to Guru & all associated.
Iam Rajaraman -1949 born -Put up Erode Tamilnad member of Erode Brahmin Association, convenor Sri Ramnavami Mahothsavam, Erode . I casually found this site when I was searching for Narayaneeyam -Rasakreetai part played by various Tamil artists in google
I didn't find one but instead found you all . Pl. Accept my association with you all.
Sri RAMAJAYAM- Ram Ram -Anbudan Rajaraman

Guruvin Paadhangalil samarpanam

I am Nagarajan from Mylapore chennai. got to know this site through the net. Happy to be one of your members. Best wishes.
Nagarajan

Hi

Im ganesh raman from kumbakonam. i have collecting details of various temples ,route maps,phone numbers and publishing it on my blogspot.If there is any suggestions/corrections/mistakes are most welcome .

Last edited by a moderator:
Introduction

Namaskaram

My name is Srinath Srinivasan presently based in Bahrain working for an IT company. I recently moved to this country from UAE where I stayed for 6 years.

I am happy to be part of Tamilbrahmins.com.

Vanakam

Hello Everyone,
I have joined this forum today. I am glad that this portal has been developed by some well wisher. I am sure that the community will do well to rise above all differences to unite for the upliftment and prosperity of one and all. Count on me for all developmental activities.
Good Luck. Wishing one and all a good future .

veeyen

Anbudan

VANAKKAM.

My name is Kannan. I am Company Secretary and Legal Counsel at Bangalore. Settled at Bangalore for the past 15 years. I became a member of this site just a few minutes ago. I am yet to surf through this website. I am sure this will be a good experience for me. I am also associated with Vardhamanan Pathipagam from Chennai.

My best wishes to every one member of this website.

regards,

Kannan

Hello I am Srinivas Kumar. I am very happy to be introduced to all the friends in our community. I am interested in devotional and religious matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back