• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entering the house dedicated to bramins

Anaivarukkum Abivadanangal,

it is very happy occasion for me to get entry into this portal after a difficult test of registration although all instructions are complied with. Does not matter.

Things in this world does not end with our lives. Our children are to go ahead with the torch of knowledge lit by our ancient Rishis whose descendants we are. Let us think about the lives of our children and the lineage.

The community has been battered by the athiest governments who are in hot pursuit of material wealth little caring for anything else. The community children are prevented from entering the portals of class institutions professional.
But that will not deter the spirit and dynamism well embedded in the marrow. We have to do lot of things for our coming generations so that they uphold the traditions of community, in knowledge, culture and customs. Well that needs funds and not that alone. It requires dedidcated elders to task for establishment of classic institutions to make our community children the cream de la cream.
I will write every day if time permits.
Any body contesting my points?

My abhivadanagal to all

shreeramachandran
91 44 28474099
91 9444752527

Dear Sri shreeramachandran Ji,

Welcome to the Forum - looking forward to your daily postings.

The only thing I would add is that while our community may be 'battered', it is not down and out - in fact it is thriving.

Regards,
KRS

Happy obe here !

Hi All,

Im Sriram, really happy and proud to be a member of this community...its good to have a portal for entire Tamil Brahmins....not this the time where we see Tamilians are killed in massive numbers ( genocide) irrespective of case and relegion ? Its giving me so much pleasure to be a part of this forum and community...im looking for a Brahin girl ( from a normal backgroun ) but that is not the intention of being a member....like to say "hi" to all of you....enjoy !!!

Hey thanks for your response...

But on serious note im saying i never ever dreamnt that i would sruggle this much t get a girl for me....i feel really shame on my part...finally i just have only this site as my hope...somebody please support me.

Hi Sriram,

Don't lose hope and nothing could really be wrong with you so why feel ashamed. I have heard that it is quite difficult to get girls these days. When I got married, I saw 7 girls and now when I think about it I feel ashamed. See, how times have changed. Couldn't do anything about it as my dad was a strong character and as I was living abroad with very little time to spend in India he convinced me that was the best way to go about it. Till date my wife makes fun of me for this. Hmm, 20 years back this was common, a boy seeing so many girls and rejecting most of them. All their curses probably affecting you boys now. Anyway you keep trying. Good luck.

sriram,

best wishes.

there are other options.. which have been discussed.

you are young only once. ...

again..best wishes.

Dear friends

I reside in Madras, aged 70. Hailingfrom Mannargudi. Retired from
pvt.co.service. Have lots of interest in carnatic music and
bhakthi upanyAsams. Heard abt this forum now and became a
member immediately.
Rgds/sarma

hi everybody .iam from t.nagar .iam doing 2nd year BE AUTOMOBILE .could anybody help me in getting a good book for the subject production technology. nowhere i could find book for this subject .help me>>>

Hi,

I am Geetha and have just registered on this site. I live in London, and am delighted to see a forum dedicated to tamil brahmins. I came across this site when I was Googl'ing for iyer matrimonials:) Thank you for creating this platform for us.

Regards
Geetha

introduction

namaskarams to all members of the tamilbrahmins forum

i am serving in army and presently stationed at hoshangabad (on the bank of Narmada)

stumbled on this sitie looking for some literature on swami Vivekananda

hope to be a regular visitor

welcome geetha, murali.

hope you will become part of the community and contribute regularly. please feel free to peruse the various thread and leave us your trademarks

thank you :)

vivekananada works

welcome col
browse this site for swamiji's works
www.vivekananda
.net/BooksBySwami.html

just be happy reading one small bit having come
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

We believe not only in universal toleration, but we accept all religions as true. I am proud to belong to a nation which has sheltered the persecuted and the refugees of all religions and all nations of the earth. I am proud to tell you that we have gathered in our bosom the purest remnant of the Israelites, who came to Southern India and took refuge with us in the very year in which their holy temple was shattered to pieces by Roman tyranny. I am proud to belong to the religion which has sheltered and is still fostering the remnant of the grand Zoroastrian nation. I will quote to you, brethren, a few lines from a hymn which I remember to have repeated from my earliest boyhood, which is every day repeated by millions of human beings: "As the different streams having their sources in different paths which men take through different tendencies, various though they appear, crooked or straight, all lead to Thee."
.............SWAMI VIVEKANANDA
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hi I am Ram...Glad to join Forum for Brahmins....A place for sharing our views and concern...We should unite...Please invite your relatives to join..

My Introduction

Hi everybody,

I am extremely glad to explore through google, such a wonderful site to share among our community.

I am Iyer boy from Chennai, working in Dubai for nearly 2 years. Awaiting my soul mate to share my life.

Hope this site would help all age group of our community people to strengthen ourself religiously, spiritually and socially.

Let us together sustain our most valuable culture for ever...

Cheers...

RAVI

Sailing on the same boat

HI Geetha!!!

For people like us working abroad, finding a life partner is realy like bringing stars from the sky...

Iam working in Dubai for last 2 years. My elder brother also has come down to Dubai to work this February.

We both are trying our level best to locate our dream girl...but day by day the possibility not only seems to be bleak but it seems to be ruled out.

Hope we people away from our home, away from our community would one fine day find our better half for sure.

Our beleife in our relegion, our rich culture and our determination to stick to our Brahmin society and ever live our life as a Tamil Brahimins would certainly help us getting our life partner from our community.

Wish you all the best in your partner search...

Take care...Bye

Cheers...

RAVI

Hi,

I am Geetha and have just registered on this site. I live in London, and am delighted to see a forum dedicated to tamil brahmins. I came across this site when I was Googl'ing for iyer matrimonials:) Thank you for creating this platform for us.

Regards
Geetha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back