• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
தமிழில் டைப் செய்ய

சேஷபத்ரம் அண்ணா அவர்களுக்கு,
உங்கள் கேள்விக்கு பதில் இதே தளத்தில் தமிழ் படிக்கத் தெரியாதவர்கள் என்ற தலைப்பில் விக்ரம என்பவர் எழுதியுள்ளார். அதிலிருந்து தெரிந்து கொள்ளலாம் .

நான் அதிகப்படியாகக் கூற விரும்புவதும் ஒன்று உண்டு.
நெடில் ஆ அடிக்க விரும்பினால் ஏ என்ற எழுத்தை இரண்டு முறை தட்டவும். உதாரணமாக, காலம் என்பதற்கு கே ஏ ஏ எல் ஏ எம் என்றால் நேரடியாக காலம் என்ற சொல் வந்துவிடும்.
அன்பே சிவம்

sankara tv

thanks to everyone who have send welcome letter.this site seems to be very interesting.i wil lkeep writing.recently we changed our cable connection.there is a channel called sankara.really good.it suits to our community.are you getting it in chennai too.
welcome to all new comers who joined after me
sankara TV not getting all the links at Chennai .
There are some who donot broadcast it .
It was availble with few links

Welcome Mr.Krishnamoorthi,

Please participate in the discussion forum and contribute regularly

All the best

Welcome Mr Manikumar

Please participate in the discussions.
Our community will continue to prosper. Don't worry.
Techies like you are most welcome.

All the best

Hello

I am very glad to be a new entrant to Tamil Brahmins. Hope to be in touch with all developments and would like to contribute something in due course.

With best wishes,

Kondai

Welcome Mr.Vasudevan

Please participate in the discussions and contribute regularly

All the best

தமிழில் எழுதுவது எப்படி

டிபிஎஸ்,
இதே தளத்தில் தமிழ் படிக்கத் தெரியாதவர்கள் என்ற தலைப்பில் ஆங்கிலத்தில் விவரங்கள் கொடுத்துள்ளேன். பார்த்துக்கொள்ளவும்.
விக்ரம

Vanakkam

Hello!

I joined this site sometime back, but have not posted anything yet. I am basically a reserved person, hence the hesitancy. My ancestry if from Painganadu near Rajamannargudi

Gopalakrishnan

Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum and will be interacting with you all shortly , once I reach Singapore by mid August.

Best wishes to all
Krishnamoorthy.

welcome Sri Krishnamoorthy . Hope you are visting Siva Temple
that is newly renovated at Singapore (kumbabhishekam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back