• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Member Introductions [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blogs required to keep the information about Temples and its story

Hi,

I really want to have blog or unique page where we can store the photos and details of Temples, Azhwargal.

Also want to have one Editor to type the slokam and mantras in Tamil cum Sanskrit.

I dont know whether we have this facility any where or in Tamil Brahmins?

Anand.S.Sushil Kumar

Dear Sri. Ranganathan, I had sent you a proposal on your email id. Unfortunately it has bounced. If you have any contact number please do call me on my mobile number 09892790097.
Regards. Take care.
SN Sugumar.

Hi everybody,
I'm Kalyanaraaman from Srirangam India. Greets to all members of this web.
I need to be helped to know differences between Threadsand Post and how to start a thread and how to post. I suggest thatg a guidance page will help out.
Thanks

Hello everybody,

I am Narasimhan from Chennai presently at PortSaid, Egypt.

I am interested in Anushtanams and rituals and Panchankam related details.

Regards,
Narasimhan

welcome friend. One of our member Mr.Swaminatha Sharma of Pondicherry has published panchangam in pdf format. please contact him or give your email so that i can forward a copy to you

hello!

hello everybody...wish u all a fine day with gayathri japam...

dr bhavani,thodupuzha​

உமா சிவா,
இதே கேள்வியைத் தான் நசிகேதஸ் யமனிடம் கேட்டான். ஆனால் யமன் கடைசி வரையில் தெளிவாகப் பதில் சொல்லாமல் மழுப்பிவிட்டான்.

இறந்த பிறகு நம்முடைய உயிரோ, ஆத்மாவோ எதோ ஒன்று உடலை விட்டுப் போகிறதாக நாம் கருதுகிறோம். அது தொடர்பாக, மூன்று வகையான கருத்துகள் இன்று நம்மிடையே நிலவுகின்றன.

1 உயிர் அல்லது ஆத்மா பித்ரு லோகத்துக்குப் போய் அங்கு தன் மூதாதையர்களுடன் வாசம் செய்கிறது.
2 சொர்க்கம் அல்லது நரகத்துக்குப் போய் பூவுலகில் தான் செய்த நல்லது கெட்டதுக்கு ஏற்ற பலன்களை அனுபவிக்கிறது.
3 இறந்த உடனேயே மறு பிறவி எடுக்கிறது.

இந்த மூன்றும் ஒன்றுக்கொன்று முரண்படுவதால் இவற்றை இணைத்து இப்படிச் சொல்வதும் உண்டு.
ஆத்மா பித்ருலோகத்துக்குப் போய் தங்குகிறது. அதில் ஒரு கூறு சொர்க்கத்துக்கோ நரகத்துக்கோ போய் பலன் அனுபவிக்கிறது. அந்தப் பலன்கள் முடிந்தவுடன் பூமியில் போய் மீண்டும் பிறக்கிறது.

ஆத்மா என்றால் என்ன, உயிர் என்றால் என்ன இரண்டும் ஒன்றா, வேறா - இது தொடர்பாக ஒவ்வொருவரும் ஒவ்வொரு விதமாகப் பேசுகிறார்கள்.
இந்த விஷயம் பற்றி எவரும் தன் சொந்த அனுபவத்திலிருந்து பேச முடியாது. அனுபவித்தவர்கள் எவரும் திரும்பிவந்து சொன்னதில்லை. எனவே எல்லாக் கருத்துகளுமே நம்முடைய கற்பனைகள் தாம்.

இல்லை, இல்லை. வேதம் என்பது இறைவனின் வாய்ச்சொல்லாகும். எனவே வேதத்தில் சொல்லியது மட்டும் தான் உண்மை என்று சொல்பவர்கள் இருக்கிறார்கள். எனவே வேதம் என்னசொல்கிறது என்று பார்த்தால் வேதம் காலத்துக்கேற்ப மாறி வருவதையும் பார்க்கிறோம்.
வேதத்தின் பழமையான பகுதி ஸம்ஹிதை எனப்படுகிறது. அதில் மோட்சம் பற்றியோ, மறு பிறப்பு பற்றியோ மனிதர்கள் சொர்க்கத்தில் வசிப்பது பற்றியோ பேசப்படவில்லை.

வேதத்தின் பிற்காலப் பகுதியான உபநிடதத்தில் மறு பிறப்பு பற்றிக் குறிப்பு வருகிறது. இவை புத்த சமண சமயங்கள் தோன்றிய பின் எழுதப்பட்டவை.அதாவது கி.மு. 5ஆம் நூற்றாண்டுக்குப் பின்.

புராணங்களில் தான் நரகம் பற்றிய குறிப்புகள் வருகின்றன. இவை குப்தர் காலத்தில் அதாவது கி.பி. 4, 5 நூற்றாண்டுகளைச் சேர்ந்தவை.

இறந்த பின் என்ன ஆகிறது என்பது பற்றி நீங்களே முடிவு எடுத்துக் கொள்ளலாம்.
விக்ரம

Last edited:
Dear Anand, Sushil
There are innumerous web sites that give temple details, slokas,astrological opnions, puja/astro shops; If any proper linking is done , it will be fine.For slokas, visit prapatti.com, (for vaishnaite literatures),Scribd for adhi sankara and other general slokas

madhavan

Hi,

I really want to have blog or unique page where we can store the photos and details of Temples, Azhwargal.

Also want to have one Editor to type the slokam and mantras in Tamil cum Sanskrit.

I dont know whether we have this facility any where or in Tamil Brahmins?

Anand.S.Sushil Kumar

Welcome Uma Siva. Please participate in the discussions. All the best

Please read Garuda Puranam, if possible. I think you will have answers in that for your doubts

Last edited:
:laser:to UMA SIVA, Your question about "Sreartham", Yes I agree that for living in the world one require food, for pithrus what is food, Once the SOUL(UYIR is different)left the body it goes to another birth or merge with source(Light of Ocean) So what we are duing in the earth (OUR Human body made from five Elements) will not reach any were.Just we are Following our good old custems.Uyir Udalai iyakkugirathu, Uyir (Vayu) when the body dead vayu merge with Air .Body is accepeted by Fire or Earth. SOUL(Athma) is invisible one Soul accept Uyir(Vasyu) and function in the body. Once a person died the relationship also end. Vikrama will not accept this theory.Kandavar Vindilar, Vindhavar Kandliyar. My concern just the day(Theethi) is to remember that one day I am also going to die.With regards S.R.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back