• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

medicine in china

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunjuppu

Chinese Hospitals Are Battlegrounds of Discontent - Readers' Comments - NYTimes.com

folks here is an article on a situation in a big chinese hospital. from the reading of it, i think, we too can find some common points.

also, some of the comments by indians & chinese are interesting.

personally, i have had two major medical experiences in chennai - for my parents. one at apollo for mom & the other at devaki for dad, both were good. the doctors were good and so was the nursing service.

mercifully, i had support of relatives, who are still needed as second level standby - to bring food, give shift relief (as we still cannot trust to leave the patients alone care of nurses) and cultural ethos to be near the patient all the time.

some feedback on experiences in india or abroad would be most welcome. thank you.

Shri Kunjuppu,

India has already burst and is overflowing with too much population.

There is no value for human life.

The doctors may be skillful, the paramedical staff maybe good, but the alatchiyam (irresponsible attitude) can show up ever so often.

But ofcourse the more money you have the more important your life becomes. So IMO topnotch hospitals will remain the better option for ages to come....the best option is apparently to not get sick (for that only God can help).

Antibiotics' efficiency wanes due to global spread of drug-resistant bacteria

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cz7GOttrABsJ:www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/aug/11/antibiotics-efficiency-drug-resistant-bacteria+NEW+DELHI+BACTERIA&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=om

ANTIBIOTIC RESISTAN BACTERIA NAMED AFATER NEW DELHI :- CALLED NEW DELHI METALLO BETA LACTAMASE.

IT IS HAVING HIGH RESISTANT OVER ANTIBIOTIC THROUGH OUT THE GLOBE.

THE POINT IS THAT THE LINKING THE NEW DELHI WILL HAMPER THE HEALTH TRAVEL /. TOURISM TO INDIA FROM AROUND THE WORLD. AS INDIA IS AIMING TO TARGET THE MAXIMUM BENIFIT OUT OF THE MEDICAL OR HEALTH TOURISM FIELD IN INDIA.

EVEN THOUGH THE SAID BACTERIA IS FOUND EVERY WHERE IN EUROPE.. BEFORE NAMING THIS BY UK BASE GROUPS SHOULD HAVE DONE DNA AND TO PROVE THIS FROM WHERE IT IS ORIGENATED. THEY HAVE FOUND 14 OUT OF 37 AFFECTED, WHO TRAVELLED IN INDIA AND PAK HAVE UNDERGONE WITH OPERATIONS.

Last edited:
Dear Shri Ananthanarayanan,

I don't find any mention that the said bacteria are found indigenously in other countries, but only in people who had some medical treatment in India. Hence, naming it with Delhi as part of it, cannot be faulted, IMO. Because medical tourism to India is now becoming popular the magazine might be trying to point out the drawbacks. Anyway, the drinking water here even in the metro cities is not to world standards of potability and it is a fact. If we cannot improve that how can we blame them? It is like the popular Malayalam couplet. "வெறும் ஒரு மோஷ்டாவாயோரென்னெ கள்ளன் என்னு விளிச்சல்லோ" (I am a mere stealer, how can you call me a thief?)!

DEAR SRI SANGOM JI
IT IS THERE, WE HAVE VERY BAD HOSPITALS AND SURROUNDINGS. BUT THIS PERTICULAR CASE. Y DAY I HAVE SEEN A DEBATE IN BETWEEN DOCTORS IN THE ASIANET ON NEWS HOUR I HOPE... THAT THE SAID BACTERIA IS FOUND ON OTHERS ALSO THOSE WHO HAVE VISITED OTHER COUNTRIES FOR TREATMENTS IN EUROPE. IT IS NOT NEW THAT IT IS CAME FROM INDIA AND PAKISTAN. THE GUARDIAN IS ALSO ACKNOLEDGES THAT.

IT IS TRUE THAT WE HAVE AND OUR TREATMENT IS BASED ON ANTIBIOTICS TO BE CONTROLLED, FOR EVEN SMALL AILEMENTS THE Dr ARE GIVING HIGH DOSE OF THESE ITEM, HENCE OUR BODY GET RESISTSANT TO IT.

ONE MORE THING THAT, THE MEDICINE AND ANTI BIOTICS USED IN THE ANIMAL S AND IN TURN WE EAT THEM ALSO HAVE THE IMPACT OF THE MEDICINE RESISTANT TO ONE....

VEG IS ALSO HAVING A LOT OF ...CIDES. THAT IS ALSO BAD FOR THE HEALTH. ONLY THING U CAN DO IS TO DIP ALL THE VEG FOR AN HOUR OR SO IN SALT WATER AND SOAK AND WASH MANY TIMES.

WATER IS ALSO NOT GOOD . WHAT WE DRINK ALL CHEMICALY TREATED,,,, DOSE AND DISCAHRGE ONES.

WE CAN NOT THINK ALL THESE, TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THESE ALL IS ALSO BAD, YOU CAN`T EAT ANY THING

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back