• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mamas and Samayal!

I may not be clear. What I wold like to see is these facts fabricated at some kind of family drama etc. The stories are remembered along with the puns. Sorry I am not a joke editor, just shared what makes Sardarji jokes or Reader Digest jokes are the facts presented in an interesting way. Your observations are to be applauded and this is not a critism.
Thank you! Really appreciate your feedback and tips!

Constructive critism is a difficult thing in India, but I feel happy that you are seeing the wisdom in my suggestion. It is natural to expect more from a seasoned (alibit based on your writing) is a norm, like expecting more from a musician, good cook etc. Also you have the gift of hasya while the people outside India take care of the spiritual needs. Thanks for you understanding and angry at me. I salute you.

Latest ads

Back