• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Let's pray for greater spiritual strength for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sravna,

Let me tell you a true story..once I had to stop at a highway petrol station rest room and the female room was occupied by some female who was taking so long.

So since I could not wait any longer and no one was at the mens rest room and I made a quick dash to the male restroom.

Then as I was coming out of the restroom a male was entering and he looked surprised to see me.

Then I asked him " why are you here ?"

Then he said 'its the male restroom"

I then acted like a Bimbo saying "OMG..how dumb of me to have entered the wrong restroom....I was also wondering how come there are urinals in female bathrooms these days"

That guy was confused and gave that look "what a dumb female she is"

But who cares..I got to use the room anyway!LOL

So you see..we can switch to Bimbo mode anytime and get away with it.

Guys can never dream of this stunt!LOL

Dear Renuka,

Whether the guys brain works or not depends on which mode you are. When you are in the thinking mode you make the guys think but when you switch to the dumb mode you make them dumb

Dear Renuka,

Whether the guys brain works or not depends on which mode you are. When you are in the thinking mode you make the guys think but when you switch to the dumb mode you make them dumb

Dear Sravna,

Are you trying to say this? that is...If I press think mode for myself,all guys start to think..if I press dumb mode for myself, all guys become dumb.

Hey guess what??That means we females can "remote control" males!LOL

Dear Sravna,

Are you trying to say this? that is...If I press think mode for myself,all guys start to think..if I press dumb mode for myself, all guys become dumb.

Hey guess what??That means we females can "remote control" males!LOL

Yes you are right Renuka. That is the reason I do not understand why many females are fighting for equality

Yes you are right Renuka. That is the reason I do not understand why many females are fighting for equality

There is a saying in Malay that goes "Bagai Pinang DiBelah Dua" Which means . "Like a Betel Nut that is split into two"

This is to denote that a couple are made for each other.

So you see technically male and females are made for each other.

The problem is guys thinks they are made to control and decide what a female should do and how a female should be.

I feel male and females should respect each other without each imposing rules and regulations on each other and no stereotyping each other too.

The main problem is males have been primed by culture to think they are made to lead and to rule...the fact is life is a like a jig saw puzzle..both male and female just fit in as mere pieces and nothing more.

In other words..just play our role and quit when time is up!

Dear Sravna,

I heard this on TV yesterday>

What a woman really wants is to be in charge of her own life.

So I hope you understand that no one is looking for equality with men...being in charge of our own lives obviously means that we are given opportunities to do so..may be this got wrongly translated as seeking equal rights.

I hope its is clear now that no female is seeking to be equal to males.

For some of us men are not really even in the equation!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back