• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

Namaskaram.

I am Krishnaswamy Srikanth, from Chennai. Curious to learn certain Puja Vidhi-s, I landed up in this website. Will try to search for and learn new things everyday. Happy to be part of TB Community.

Hi Dear Friends, I am Sreedhar Nivarthi, Born in Chennai, retired from Delhi and presently in Bangalore. While searching for spiritual information, I came across this website fortunately. Thanks for the welcome. Regards to one and all.

I am Dr. VRS Krishnan from Palakkad. Currently, I am staying in Sydney with my wife and 2 sons. After retirement, I am devoting my time to religious activities
Happy to join in Tamil Brahmins

Namaskarams to all. I am Sankaran Narive Palakkad . Retired from Delhi settled at Bangalore n covai. I really appreciate Tamil Brahmins giving all information in advance as well as how to conduct puja. I am appending a programme may b useful 25 th to 29 th Oct at Mudaliyar Sangam Bangalore there is a namasangeerthanam programme. So many Bhagavadas are participating..
Radhe Krishna

intorduction

hello,
i am rhishikesh k. i have worked in industry for 33 years and last 3 years i am in own business of ecofriendly products and wastewater treatment ./recycling based at Pune,maharashtra. solid waste composters etc. apart from this i am member of various brahmin business networks and happy to help all brahmins to develop their business in new markets and any other help needed for marketing. i can be reached on whats-app 9823684411 and email
I am also member of Brahman unity foundation India ...an all India level organisation for Brahman unity and welfare our website it is free to all brahmins to join .

I am T A Ramachandran. I hail from Palakkad, but born and brought up in Delhi. Presently settled and working in Delhi. Am very much impressed with what Tamil Brahmins is doing. Sometimes getting good required PDF for Puja Paddati's etc.

வணக்கம், என் பெயர் பிரபு. நான் usa நாட்டில் வசிக்கிறேன். உங்களிடம் கற்றுக்கொள்ளவும், கருத்து பரிமாறவும் ஆர்வமுடன் உள்ளேன்._/\_

HI dear brothers and sisters,

A warm welcome to all new members...

Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

I am

Vanakkam. I am a retired University teacher. Am interested in spiritual revelations of Tamil sages and philosophy. Found some interesting discussions which motivated me to join the forum. Would like to read nishtanuboothi. Anyone who can help me? Nanri regards Namasivayam

Vanakkam. I am a retired University teacher. Am interested in spiritual revelations of Tamil sages and philosophy. Found some interesting discussions which motivated me to join the forum. Would like to read nishtanuboothi. Anyone who can help me? Nanri regards Namasivayam

Welcome to the forum. Hope you can participate and contribute.

Latest ads

Back