• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduce yourself here

WISH U ALL HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHY

mail

S Srinivasan

Srinivasan
Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.
A warm welcome to all new members...
I am from Mathura. I too am searching for sloka audio fiels and reached this site.
Thank you,
Srinivasan
Take a moment to introduce yourself to other members. Perhaps where you are from, Where you heard about TamilBrahmins.com and a little about yourself.

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team

A warm welcome to all new members...

BUT, this is the Welcome thread,

Do not post,
  1. Requests
  2. Questions
  3. Spam
  4. More than once introductions
  5. Advertisements
Enjoy your stay @ TamilBrahmins.com

-Tamilbrahmins.com team
vanakkam,
I'm Bharathi iyer and very happy to join dis site and warm hai to all members.I'm very glad to c this site.Dis site is very useful for all our members.

I am Manikandan. Working with Chrysler India Automotive private Limited, Chennai as General Manager - Supplier Quality.

I came to know about this website through my sister In Law ( bharathiiyer) who resides in Dubai couple of hours ago.

Regards
S.Manikandan

we brahmins shall be united to preserve the culture and vaus of our vedic traditions.
my namaskarams to the elders who are guiding us and my hello to my age group .
srikanth

introduction

Hello everybody,
I am happy to be a part of Tamilbramins and would like to listen to the views of the members and would like to express my humble views for the sake of better understanding of the subject, particularly religion, rituals etc.
Regards
Balachandran:attention:

hello brothers

i am new to this site and happy to be a member. i am nearing 60 years and like to hear only devotional and carnatic musics. i am happy to find this site for online hearing. let almighty bless all

regards

Hello everybody,
I am happy to be a part of Tamilbramins and would like to listen to the views of the members and would like to express my humble views for the sake of better understanding of the subject, particularly religion, rituals etc.
Regards
Balachandran:attention:
dear brother

a great welcome to you ! All wishes are with you for ever

Intro mess

Namaskarams to one & all.
I am glad that this site has been refurbished and now sports a brand new look . I look forward for healthy discussions and views in this site so as to guide the younger generation and wish all success in all their endeavours.
Narasimhan.

Hi, I am K.S.SRINIVASAN. I joined this forum recently and I enjoy browsing the site. My namaskarams to all the members of the forum. I would be happy if any one of you can help me with the amavasya tarpam procedure.

Hi! I am registered as Gadhisunu8 on this forum Tamilbrahmins.com.I do not remember how I came to know of this site.May be a search for shlokas brought me here. I am working in a PSU located in Bangalore. My interests are The Vedas esp. the study of the Veda Bhashyams od sAyaNa and Bhatta Bhaskara. I have some proficiency in Sanskrit, and if God wills I would like to study the TattirIya Samhita under a Guru. A possible is relocating to Bangalore, so I may join him. I live in RR Nagar BLR. research in The Vedas is my main interest. While there are a lot of works by great Acharyas in the theological content of the Vedas including the Upanishads, I am looking for secular knowledge content where we have at present only Bharati Krishna Tirtha Maharaja- erstwhile Sankaracharya of Goverdhan Mutt Puri- on Vedic Mathematics. My thinking is on similar lines. Let me see where I end up. It is an arduous task.
Gadhisunu-the 8 after my name is a typo which is now incorrectible- means Son of Gadhi = Vishwamitra. Well Vishwamitra is not my Gotra-mine is Bharadwaja- but I like the passion of Vishwamitra in accomplishing tasks. I think this intro is sufficient

Latest ads

Back