• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to control and streamline the minds of young tamil brahmins ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
srk sir,

that's true - even now many gurus are available fitting the ideology.

Thanks to the works of many advaitha peedams, in particular Shringeri, Kanchi, Ramakrishna Missions, and many swamijis ...

Works in particular of learned traditional scholars who are expert in both Dharma and Moksha ,who devoted their lives and effort are also available still now and many thanks to them.

Even in the time of danger the lamp of wisdom is available, please make use of that.

Regards

srk sir,

that's true - even now many gurus are available fitting the ideology.

Thanks to the works of many advaitha peedams, in particular Shringeri, Kanchi, Ramakrishna Missions, and many swamijis ...

Works in particular of learned traditional scholars who are expert in both Dharma and Moksha ,who devoted their lives and effort are also available still now and many thanks to them.

Even in the time of danger the lamp of wisdom is available, please make use of that.

Regards
hi MM sir,
namaskarams , pls add 2 more ..Sri Ramana Maharishi/ Sri Sivananda
Ashrams too..

regards
tbs

vasu sir!

you did replied something, but i deleted my inbox - so I 've no reference now.

But I got the gist of it.

you said something like life beyond body... etc...
you gave an analogy of computers....

still the connection is missing.

when a person dies - it is something similar like falling in to sleep. there is no way to get enlightened in sleep state. so even the life or jeeva exists after death, it is covered by tamas or sleep.

enlightenment is possible only in waken state. not in a dream or deep sleep state. because buddhi is not available at that state.

computer is sleep mode cannot function so too in powerless state. but the potential to perform exists .

Regards

good to know all that i wrote is not lost totally. you will need to read that message more closely. since u have lost it also, if anyone in the forum has that message, pls post it on my behalf, becos it is lost on this thread. couple of more postings from me on other threads last week are also missing.

Sri Sridhar Vasudavan, Sir, There is a life after death. You wanted to know more information pl, read the Santmant Books like Die to Live, Call of the Great Masters, Sant Kabirs Anurag Sager etc. SRK.

I think what Every guru has told us is - PERFORM THE DAILY RITUALS AND THUS YOU FORM A BETTER BRAHMAN

I am not arguing like how many of us perform SANDHYA VANDHANAM..but doing that makes us a good individual. We should be united and these rituals definitely will bring positive vibes among us.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back