"Tell me the truth..I am sure deep down inside you yourself have the Supremacy feeling that you have realized that there is No God but many others in the world are still living in falsehood,fantasy and fiction." -post 72
Please consider this -
1. Talking about a community or a caste like "Brahmins" is quite different from talking about an individual and his style.
2. I have a different POV about GOD and Religion from many of you. I agree. Does that give me a sense of "Supremacy".. I doubt. I am different from you "on that particular issue". Nothing more. Perhaps, on another issue, we may have similar view!
Yes, I have my own Id/ego.. which is what driving me to grow, which many of you don't agree with. Fine. You all want to go to that promised land of "No Ego"! Lol.
3. Yes, I talk about Bragging Rights... Is this part of a feeling of "Supremacy"? I don't think so... this shows my personal style: When I earn it, I brag about it... You may not like it.. Fine.
4. The fact you consider some "flaw" in post 42 is what I want to confirm from you... Perhaps, if it's written by another person, you will not write all this!
5. I know very well that Sravna is a popular person in this Forum, and you like him very much.. that's why I was appalled to read his post 42.
If it's from another person, I would have mumbled "Here goes another Brahmin Supremacist, who has earned the Brahmin Bashing!"
Ok I get what you are trying to say..Whatever you do or you feel is at a microcosmic scale but whatever others do is at a macrocosmic scale.
Thats totally unfair my dear..
Thats now how life is all about..If anothers thoughts are Full..So are your thoughts!LOL
That is Full, This also is Full, From Fullness comes that Fullness,
Taking Fullness from Fullness, Fullness indeed Remains.
Om Poornam-Adah Poornam-Idam Poornaat-Poornam-Udacyate
Poornasya Poornam-Aadaaya Poornam-Eva-Avashissyate ||
BTW there is no flaw in post 42..this is what I wrote
How can I point finger at someone else when I myself could have a flaw in me.
I wasnt talking about Sravna..I was saying that anyone of us could be having a flaw including me.