• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How did Universe form..?

I know well about these heart attacks, cancers etc etc of very popular and famous people who are a threat to U,S

Round the clock efforts on me either as heart attack or something else is being made and they are being fended off by spiritual energy. The truth is these people will do anything for selfish interests.

Yogananda did not die a natural death. There are theories that he was killed. The reasons are not far to seek as there was a threat to science based knowledge and he was very popular.
So meditation and yogic breathing is fake .No one can predict their death.and know their death as claimed by godmen

So meditation and yogic breathing is fake .No one can predict their death.and know their death as claimed by godmen
They can. My theory is future is in probabilities. The strongest probability typically happens. however by extreme force a lower probability event can be made to happen. Though at the highest level everything is determined and destined. I believe one needs to be more or loss at the level of God to predict ultimate destiny.

Creative mind aslo can come up with supreme being created this world. I not being snobbish here. You can look final moment yogananda paramhasa final moment in youtube . You can make conclusion from there.
A cardiac arrest is not always caused by a heart attack( isheamic heart disease).

A cardiac arrest just means the heart stopped beating.

When a person dies in the state of samadhi, the vital organs too shut down...so naturally the heart would need to stop beating too.

A cardiac arrest is not always caused by a heart attack( isheamic heart disease).

When a person dies in the state of samadhi, the vital organs too shut down...so naturally the heart would need to stop beating too.
Renuka,

These people are downright cowards. They both dont have the conscience or courage to face the opponent directly and square on. They commit wicked deeds behind the scenes and project themselves as upholders of just cause to the outside world. Despicable and spineless!. The funny thing is people really know this and they dont care

Renuka,

These people are downright cowards. They both dont have the conscience or courage to face the opponent directly and square on. They commit wicked deeds behind the scenes and project themselves as upholders of just cause to the outside world. Despicable and spineless!. The funny thing is people really know this and they dont care
Honestly I didnt want to type in this thread as to give the perception that I am hijacking it but its just that I wanted to give an explanation about Cardiac arrest of Swami Yogananda.

Also we should understand that great yogis and realized souls like Paramahansa Yogananda are not like us mere mortals.

They have the ability to take upon themselves some karma of their disciples and " suffer" some bodily ailments by doing so.
To the untrained human mind we would mistake these suffering as being just like anyone else, so we start to think these swamijis are fraud.

Just like how Jesus was crucified and everyone thought he is just human like others.

But none of us humans ressurrect ourselves 3 days after death.
There is so much we do not know by our limited perception.
It might take us whole of eternity to even try to understand a grain of salt.

Honestly I didnt want to type in this thread as to give the perception that I am hijacking it but its just that I wanted to give an explanation about Cardiac arrest of Swami Yogananda.

Also we should understand that great yogis and realized souls like Paramahansa Yogananda are not like us mere mortals.

They have the ability to take upon themselves some karma of their disciples and " suffer" some bodily ailments by doing so.
To the untrained human mind we would mistake these suffering as being just like anyone else, so we start to think these swamijis are fraud.

Just like how Jesus was crucified and everyone thought he is just human like others.

But none of us humans ressurrect ourselves 3 days after death.
There is so much we do not know by our limited perception.
It might take us whole of eternity to even try to understand a grain of salt.
oops! you misunderstood that i am attacking yogananda. I understand it was not clear. I was really talking about the great and stupid country of USA. Right upto this minute my perception they are cowards of the highest order is sustaining.

Last edited:
oops! you misunderstood that i am attacking yogananda. I understand it was not clear. I was really talking about the great and stupid country of USA. Right upto this minute my perception they are cowards of the highest order is sustaining.
I didnt misunderstand.
I knew you were not attacking Swamiji.
I was merely explaning that just because he did of a cardiac arrest we should not assume samadhi etc are not true.

Renuka,

Yogi and siddhar claim they know their time has come because they achieved unison god right . Parahamsa never announced it right

These people are downright cowards. They both dont have the conscience or courage to face the opponent directly and square on. They commit wicked deeds behind the scenes and project themselves as upholders of just cause to the outside world. Despicable and spineless!. The funny thing is people really know this and they dont cca
These people are downright cowards. They both dont have the conscience or courage to face the opponent directly and square on. They commit wicked deeds behind the scenes and project themselves as upholders of just cause to the outside world. Despicable and spineless!. The funny thing is people really know this a
Just fake vagabonds will keep cooking up stories like joseph gobbles . That why they went berserk when confronted with proof

Last edited:
oops! you misunderstood that i am attacking yogananda. I understand it was not clear. I was really talking about the great and stupid country of USA
One has to go berserk when one sees that the world is run by cowards and nincompoops. People deserve much better

Yogi and siddhar claim they know their time has come because they achieved unison god right . Parahamsa never announced it right
They dont announce everything for reasons best known to them.
Their incarnations is to be a guide for others.
Then they leave silently knowing very well when their time is up and need not announce it.

Anyone who has descended into manusya avatara has to undergo its dharma and rta. They have to undergo bodily pain and suffering and be limited by its capabilities. No escape.

Out of love or devotion, we can attribute miracles, superpowers etc. But that's the effect in us. That's our belief and faith. We become as we think.

All mortals are ultimately same with varying degrees of intelligence and emotions. Just my view.

They dont announce everything for reasons best known to them.
Their incarnations is to be a guide for others.
Then they leave silently knowing very well when their time is up and need not announce it.
A guy called self claimed god men sai baba used do that . He never did what he told. It means nothing is true

Anyone who has descended into manusya avatara has to undergo its dharma and rta. They have to undergo bodily pain and suffering and be limited by its capabilities. No escape.

Out of love or devotion, we can attribute miracles, superpowers etc. But that's the effect in us. That's our belief and faith. We become as we think.

All mortals are ultimately same with varying degrees of intelligence and emotions. Just my view.
Well said. no one is either an exception or exceptional

I liked Mr. TBT's comment, but I wanted to add to it, as it sounded despondent.

We are all exceptional because we are the Atma that is Brahman. Our ego clouds our potential. It is almost impossible to dispel this ego.

I do not believe in an Active GOD, I believe in Brahman of the Advaita.

We are not HOPELESS, we should be HOPEFULL.

But Mahavakya says that:

1. at Tvam Asi - traditionally rendered as "That Thou Art" (that you are), (Chandogya Upanishad 6.8.7 of the Sama Veda, with tat in Ch.U.6.8.7 referring to sat, "the Existent"); correctly translated as "That's how [thus] you are," with tat in Ch.U.6.12.3 referring to "the very nature of all existence as permeated by [the finest essence]"
  2. Aham Brahman Asmi (अहम् ब्रह्मास्मि) - "I am Brahman", or "I am Divine" (Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 1.4.10 of the Yajur Veda)
  3. Prajnanam Brahma (प्रज्ञानम् ब्रह्म) - "Prajñāna is Brahman", or "Brahman is Prajñāna" (Aitareya Upanishad 3.3 of the Rig Veda)
  4. Ayam Atma Brahma (अयम् आत्मा ब्रह्म) - "This Self (Atman) is Brahman" (Mandukya Upanishad 1.2 of the Atharva Veda)
Those statements are interpreted as supporting the insight that the individual self (jiva) which appears as a separate existence, is in essence (atman) part and the manifestation of the whole (Brahman).

So never give up. Keep striving to improve your outlook.

Sorry, this thread is meandering like a river, I am not trying to hijack the thread.
I do not have any opinion on how the Universe was formed.
Currently, the best assumption is the big bang theory, it does not answer all the questions.

Last edited:
Your intellect says " Nothing is true"
My answer .." Negation is the first step in a spiritual journey"

Best of luck.
Nope. I am well versed with all major religion in world . It only easy way to earn a living . Barring some pious people who taught god are real. I fell very sorry for them

it is said one takes birth in different yonis and it is said there are 84 lakhs types before being born as human being and that too it depends the past karma where one is born and to the parents. The ultimate goal is liberation from this cycle of birth and death. Not all human beings are alike and differ in many respect and the ultimate realisation of self within gives the true knowledge and liberation

it is said one takes birth in different yonis and it is said there are 84 lakhs types before being born as human being and that too it depends the past karma where one is born and to the parents. The ultimate goal is liberation from this cycle of birth and death. Not all human beings are alike and differ in many respect and the ultimate realisation of self within gives the true knowledge and liberation
So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is just an unproven theory. What does it achieve? What is the purpose? How it is connected to the thread"

Latest ads

Back