• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hinduism - Do you feel the recent Nithyanand swami episode a blow to Hinduism ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik could have avoided visiting India. He could have had the marriage at Dubai or some other place outside India and Pakistan.

Polygamy is permitted in Islam. So officially he can have more than one wife which no court in India can object.

Still he faced the laws of India boldly which has to be appreciated.

But the God men are hiding from the law of the land. He is a coward.

re

Malik could have avoided visiting India. He could have had the marriage at Dubai or some other place outside India and Pakistan.

Polygamy is permitted in Islam. So officially he can have more than one wife which no court in India can object.

polygamy is not only permitted in islam but also in hinduism.if one is a charavakhan,he is permitted to have n number of wives and unions of the same sex or opposite sex or sex with another species.

paramahamsa nithyanandam,hh jayendrar saraswathi,hh mahaswamigal of kanchi,sathya sai baba of parthi,..etc to name a few god men,have never been cowards nor will they ever be.

on a regular basis,news media are able to report.the police of the land know exactly,who is where?plz do not underestimate law enforcement agencies.unfortunately for them,political interference hampers their work so much,that even to leave a 'kusu' they need to ask permission like a 'pashu',which is a sorry state of affairs in Indian scene.

Dear RVR anna...

Whatever my Hindu Brother(Nithya) does...I will never run him down especially in front of a Pakistani(no matter how great the Pakistani is)...eventhough I am a Malaysian citizen...

We should try to help our fellow hindu brothers and sisters if they have done wrong...give them a chance too..

No matter how "bad" Nithya has been in your eyes RVR anna..Nithya would have never planted bombs and killed innocent people...
Think of your soldiers who died in Kargil....

Anna you should never run down a Hindu..always remember "Jai Hind"..

I am malaysian citizen but I still know this...

renu

polygamy is not only permitted in islam but also in hinduism.if one is a charavakhan,he is permitted to have n number of wives and unions of the same sex or opposite sex or sex with another species.

paramahamsa nithyanandam,hh jayendrar saraswathi,hh mahaswamigal of kanchi,sathya sai baba of parthi,..etc to name a few god men,have never been cowards nor will they ever be.

on a regular basis,news media are able to report.the police of the land know exactly,who is where?plz do not underestimate law enforcement agencies.unfortunately for them,political interference hampers their work so much,that even to leave a 'kusu' they need to ask permission like a 'pashu',which is a sorry state of affairs in Indian scene.

Jayendrar faced law of the land without any fear. In fact in a recent interview he clearly stated that for a sanyasi it is immaterial if he is inside prison or not. Any way he is definitely coming out the court cases with flying colours

I think you better avoid talking about Paramacharyal since he is not alive now.

Least we talk about other two God men, it is better. They are neither honest, nor bold.

re

Jayendrar faced law of the land without any fear. In fact in a recent interview he clearly stated that for a sanyasi it is immaterial if he is inside prison or not. Any way he is definitely coming out the court cases with flying colours

I think you better avoid talking about Paramacharyal since he is not alive now.

Least we talk about other two God men, it is better. They are neither honest, nor bold.

agreed,i will not quote mahaswamigal of kanchipuram,if you do not quote other enlightened masters who are not alive,like vivekanandar,ramana maha rishi etc.

chumma fraud fraud sonna poradu,you need to prove that they are fraud.

in what way paramahamsa nithyanandar has not come out in flying colors from court cases?the courts cases prima facie as of now!!

adukkulla neenga judgement pannitelay saar,enna nyayam idhu?

oorukku upadesham, aana ungalukku upadesham panna,kurram ulla nenju kuru kurukirraddhay,ada rama....pibare rama rasam:clock:

Dear RVR anna...

Whatever my Hindu Brother(Nithya) does...I will never run him down especially in front of a Pakistani(no matter how great the Pakistani is)...eventhough I am a Malaysian citizen...

We should try to help our fellow hindu brothers and sisters if they have done wrong...give them a chance too..

No matter how "bad" Nithya has been in your eyes RVR anna..Nithya would have never planted bombs and killed innocent people...

renu

Sister Renu,

When it comes to honesty, I don't bother about Hindu or Muslim

May be Pakistan is our enemy. But it doesn't mean all the Pakistanis are bad.

Nityananda has done greatest damage to Hindu religion as compared to the known enemies of Hindu religion.

I have written several times in these columns about bad plants trying to grow along with good plants. Even an illiterate rural farmer knows that he has to remove bad plants to protect the good plants. In the same way we have to remove the bad elements within the our religion for the prosperity of our religion.

Since my father was an agriculturist, I learnt this technique at a very young age without going though any formal training.

Even in the ISO 9000 quality system in our factory, our main focus is identifying and isolating bad parts. If we allow bad parts to mix with good parts, the end product will result in bad quality and we ultimately loose our credibility.

I am sure in your medical profession also, you try to isolate infected patients from normal patients so that the infection doesn't spread further.

Even the police and courts are suppose to cage the criminals and allow others to lead a peaceful life.

It is a basic principle that we have to allow good things to prosper and bad things to get destroyed for welfare of entire community.

I am sure you will agree, if our religion has to have its eternal prosperity, the bad elements inside our religion have to isolated and should not be allowed to grow.

In the interest of entire Hindu community, we have to support only right things and should not support wrong people.

Please understand my logic and act accordingly.

All the best

re

Dear RVR anna...

renu

renu

when muttaal hindus are there,even muttaal islamic people will be in peace

citizenship nor patriotic fervor will not make them hindus realise,such a simple explanation from you

naai vaalai nimirtha mudiyuma?illa naai budhiya thaan maarthamudhyuma,kala bhairava udyamo namaha

Sister Renu,

When it comes to honesty, I don't bother about Hindu or Muslim

May be Pakistan is our enemy. But it doesn't mean all the Pakistanis are bad.

Nityananda has done greatest damage to Hindu religion as compared to the known enemies of Hindu religion.

I have written several times in these columns about bad plants trying to grow along with good plants. Even an illiterate rural farmer knows that he has to remove bad plants to protect the good plants. In the same way we have to remove the bad elements within the our religion for the prosperity of our religion.

Since my father was an agriculturist, I learnt this technique at a very young age without going though any formal training.

Even in the ISO 9000 quality system in our factory, our main focus is identifying and isolating bad parts. If we allow bad parts to mix with good parts, the end product will result in bad quality and we ultimately loose our credibility.

I am sure in your medical profession also, you try to isolate infected patients from normal patients so that the infection doesn't spread further.

Even the police and courts are suppose to cage the criminals and allow others to lead a peaceful life.

It is a basic principle that we have to allow good things to prosper and bad things to get destroyed for welfare of entire community.

I am sure you will agree, if our religion has to have its eternal prosperity, the bad elements inside our religion have to isolated and should not be allowed to grow.

In the interest of entire Hindu community, we have to support only right things and should not support wrong people.

Please understand my logic and act accordingly.

All the best

Dear RVR anna...

Dont get me wrong...Nithya is our Hindu brother and he has caused a scandal for us Hindus...that i dont deny..
Let this be among us Hindus to vadam and prativadam without comparing and contrasting him with a person of a different religion that too from a country that has done enough damage to your country....

Not all Pakistanis are bad...that i know...but not even one will run down his fellow citizen even if it was a terrorist bombing attack..

agreed,i will not quote mahaswamigal of kanchipuram,if you do not quote other enlightened masters who are not alive,like vivekanandar,ramana maha rishi etc.

chumma fraud fraud sonna poradu,you need to prove that they are fraud.

in what way paramahamsa nithyanandar has not come out in flying colors from court cases?the courts cases prima facie as of now!!

adukkulla neenga judgement pannitelay saar,enna nyayam idhu?

oorukku upadesham, aana ungalukku upadesham panna,kurram ulla nenju kuru kurukirraddhay,ada rama....pibare rama rasam:clock:

I am only talking good about Paramacharyal, Ramana Maharishi and Swami Vivekananda. I never compare them with the present day God men.

Let us not talk bad about the people who are not living with us. But we can talk good things about them.

You are only comparing them with the present day controversial God men.

First let Nityanandan come out of his hiding and face the law of the land.

When he is not coming out to face, it can only be presumed that he has some thing to hide. I am not passing any judgement on him.

You know very well that with great difficult, with the help of one of our own members, one of my relative boy ( around 25 years age ) was rescued from Nityanandan. The boy got into the trap because of his past love failure. He has been brainwashed by the God man for the past one and half years. Now we are trying to bring him back to normalcy with great difficulty.

At the same time I have to mention an incident of another relative who is presently known as `Mettur swamigal' (family name `Gopu) at Kanchi mutt. He may be around 70 years now. He was working with Mettur chemicals at a senior position after graduation in Engineering. He wanted sanyas from his very young age and didn't get married. Paramacharyal didn't give him sanyas just like that. It took almost two decades to convince Paramacharyal to grant sanyas.

Sanyas is not a commodity which any body can buy just like that. Nobody knows from whom Nityanandan obtained sanyas and how he is granting sanyas right and left to lot of boys and girls. Hindu religion need not be propagated this way.

re

I am only talking good about Paramacharyal, Ramana Maharishi and Swami Vivekananda. I never compare them with the present day God men.

What a pity,sir,such exalted enlightened masters itself,cannot make you realise truth.If you claim to be a sishya of the above mentioned athmas,you will never indulge in slander of paramahamsa nithanandam.

Let us not talk bad about the people who are not living with us. But we can talk good things about them.

You are only comparing them with the present day controversial God men.

everyone can read,who wrote what.ungallukky oru nyayam,ennakku oru nyayama?

First let Nityanandan come out of his hiding and face the law of the land.

When he is not coming out to face, it can only be presumed that he has some thing to hide. I am not passing any judgement on him.

its you who is claiming,that he is in hiding.if he was in hiding,how media reprters ae able to get interviews?are you sane or insane?

You know very well that with great difficult, with the help of one of our own members, one of my relative boy ( around 25 years age ) was rescued from Nityanandan. The boy got into the trap because of his past love failure. He has been brainwashed by the God man for the past one and half years. Now we are trying to bring him back to normalcy with great difficulty.

At the same time I have to mention an incident of another relative who is presently known as `Mettur swamigal' (family name `Gopu) at Kanchi mutt. He may be around 70 years now. He was working with Mettur chemicals at a senior position after graduation in Engineering. He wanted sanyas from his very young age and didn't get married. Paramacharyal didn't give him sanyas just like that. It took almost two decades to convince Paramacharyal to grant sanyas.

plz dont regurgitate your old ost again,we all know about your relatives predicament,be thankful at least paramahamsa nithyanandam was there to give solace to the juvenile boy instead of him committing suicide and being dead by now.swamiji needs to be honored for saving a jilted boys life and i am glad he is back with his mom and dad,and sincerely appreciate your role.

Sanyas is not a commodity which any body can buy just like that. Nobody knows from whom Nityanandan obtained sanyas and how he is granting sanyas right and left to lot of boys and girls. Hindu religion need not be propagated this way.

that means you have neither read the biograhy nor watched his youtube presentations which are freely available.without even knowing anything about paramahamsa nithyanandam,you have the gumption to write,based on a tv channels broadcast,which is being ivestigated,for its authenticity.

you know rvr,if you like someone like mahaswamigal,why is it difficult for you to just like him and be in peace,instead of writing ill about someone,when you and rest of the world barring ranjitha & swamiji,who know the truth,deal with this scandal.whats in it for you?,at least for me,i love paramahamsa nithyanandam,bhagavan sathya sai baba,so i defend them.do you hate people sir,that you will write whatever you want,and when asked for proof or evidence ,you resort to some nonsense about how personally a idiot jilted lover is the cause!!!!!!! for your tirade.sorry sir,you are equally immature like your jilted lover boy and i am glad the girl saw thru this idiotic family and ditched him,good for her.

Shri RVR,
So, now you are trying to brainwash him back...? Can it not be seen that way? You have used the word 'trap'; did Nithyananda wilfully cause the boy to fail in his love? Or perhaps, do all the devotees/disciples of Nithyananda have love-failures? You are agitated because your relative boy got into a different way of life (ie., as seen normally)... it is only sheer luck (call it whatever you want) that Nithyananda was exposed in his private domain.

Also, I presume that you have no problems with the relative boy going into saynasam or whatever... if it is under a guru whom you revere. Please correct me if I am wrong.

So now saysasam has to become commercial - a sanyasi should hold a certificate which validates his sanyasam? Probably detailing the place, the guru etc and the date on which he became a sanyasi? Then perhaps, we should initially take a massive undertaking as to identify true sanyasis who then, become eligible to confer sanyasam to others. But then, there comes the problem - who can identify such sanyasis - people like us who have a totally different mindset?

Regards,

Shri nn, while Nithyananda may not have committed any legal offence, he seems to be no paramahamsa...

re

Shri nn, while Nithyananda may not have committed any legal offence, he seems to be no paramahamsa...

sapthajihva saar,

i would request you to humbly read drs post about paramahamsar or in particular about preachings of paramahamsa nithyanandam about brahmachariyam,sanyasam,sex ,living together,same-sex therapy etc...there are more than 1000 youtube videos available freely,and one video which shows compromising nature,only for other peoples mindset,wherein its been ingrained,that paramahamsas shud not have sex,as if all our gods goddeses are sexless,if that was the case,one will not be even alive today.i can only be amused,by such silly thinking,maybe rvr thinks he was a 'apoorva piravi' like jesus,lol.wonder how joseph feels miserable about his wife mary's apporva siddhi that a religion is existing on such a faith.om jesus christ namaha.

sapthajihva saar,

i would request you to humbly read drs post about paramahamsar or in particular about preachings of paramahamsa nithyanandam about brahmachariyam,sanyasam,sex ,living together,same-sex therapy etc...there are more than 1000 youtube videos available freely,and one video which shows compromising nature,only for other peoples mindset,wherein its been ingrained,that paramahamsas shud not have sex......
saar, the question is not whether a parahamsa can have sex or not, but whether nithyananda is a parahamsa or not! request you to read more carefully...

re

Aana ivarku indha rendu moolamum ille... vera moolam polirukku... adhaan marundhu sapittaar polirukku...

oruvan thunbatthil irukkum pozhudu athai paarthu rasithhu sirippavargal,manusha thanmai ariyamal vaazhpavar,yenda gnyaniaalum idayai karru kodukka mudiadhu.piravi gunam.

re

saar, the question is not whether a parahamsa can have sex or not, but whether nithyananda is a parahamsa or not! request you to read more carefully...

that seems to be angst here.

how dare he calls himself paramahamsa?why not?is this title anybody's appa or amma or pattan sotthu?

Last edited by a moderator:
Blow to Hinduism

Interesting discussions though none of us is involved. However, as Hindus we can discuss so that the mood can be understood by people at large. Shoaib is bold to come to India because he knows it is the softest and safest heaven on earth where 'classic' secularists thrive except of course us, Hindus. Islam is strict about every thing. Are the actors trying to circumvent rules and dicta? We are ignoring Sania's preference. PAK is eager to regularise the marriage so that India-Pakistan ki "maitric samband" bani rahe?. Who cares about 26/11. All eye wash. The news is as sensational as the one, months ago when a boy fell into a pit and the entire nation was made to focus on it. Hyprocrisy, nothing else. The subject is irrelevant to Hinduism. As for the Swamis, the public are only interested in knowing the truth because "Satyameva Jayate" is our motto. Vishwamitra ultimately won himself over to tell the truth. Will the truth ever come out openly?

re

:) again you are missing the point... why should he?

becoz he wants to share,his experiance and prevent people getting converted to islam and christanity.two despicable reasons.

why do you think all this is happening,paramahamsa nithyanandam is converting christians to hinduism and hinduism itself getting stronger and emboldened,which is competetion for islam and christanity.

but,now competetion is amongst hindus itself,ha ha.the christian and islamic people are laughing their guts out,at muttaal hindus,no wonder india got divided by christians and continuing to pump arms and ammunitions to both pakistan and india,while laughing all the way to banks ha haa,the christians are hunters hunting islam and hindus mercilesslessly.

with a name lenin karuppan,he will do black magic only like sicko communists

re

Interesting discussions though none of us is involved. However, as Hindus we can discuss so that the mood can be understood by people at large. Shoaib is bold to come to India because he knows it is the softest and safest heaven on earth where 'classic' secularists thrive except of course us, Hindus. Islam is strict about every thing. Are the actors trying to circumvent rules and dicta? We are ignoring Sania's preference. PAK is eager to regularise the marriage so that India-Pakistan ki "maitric samband" bani rahe?. Who cares about 26/11. All eye wash. The news is as sensational as the one, months ago when a boy fell into a pit and the entire nation was made to focus on it. Hyprocrisy, nothing else. The subject is irrelevant to Hinduism. As for the Swamis, the public are only interested in knowing the truth because "Satyameva Jayate" is our motto. Vishwamitra ultimately won himself over to tell the truth. Will the truth ever come out openly?

only indians in the world show restraint after 26/11.

speaks volumes about tolerance and intelligence of indians.

pakistan will never ever stop its jihadi elements as its part of islam.

americans will never ever stop giving arms to pakistan as its in its own interest of countering hinduism.americans are christanity lovers in a major way,so,they will see to that china a communist giant and pakistan an islamic converts nation,gets maximum dole,so that indians in particular hindus are wiped out as majority religion and replaced by a sikh or islamic or christian or buddhist or jain...etc becoz hindus have no unity.read paramacharyaals hindu dharma at Hinduism Sanathana Dharma and Vedanta: presented by Shri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham : kamakoti.org to know why our caste dharma is important,united we stand divided we fall

This song is dedicated to Nithyananda and other so called Fraudulent God man..

You are also rightful citizens of your country...

You should be given the same rights as everyone...Innocent until Proven Guilty..and even if Gulity..should be allowed to repent.....

My Hindu brothers...My heart goes out to you..even though I am a Malaysian citizen..
I love my country Malaysia..the land which nutured my body and I love India the land which nutures my soul...

YouTube - Sare Jahan se achha Hindustan Hamare. Jai hind

the land which nutured my body and I love India the land which nutures my soul...

hi renu lah..
thank u and apreciate u....india is land of cultures...soul is immortal...
we may be born anywhere in the world....EAST OR WEST...INDIA IS
BEST....we have a lot of problems in india...still we we belong to bharat desh....sare jahan se accha....hindustan hamara....

regards
tbs

To All: Paramahansha is a stage for a person who is meditating and he will detached from the soul from the body and do Astral Travel,for that kind of spiritiual people the body is not a vehicle they can do whatever they want so Rajasekaran may also done like that? s.r.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back