• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hinduism - Do you feel the recent Nithyanand swami episode a blow to Hinduism ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the mistake of people that they accepted Nithyanand swami as a spirtual Guru. He never proclaimed that he is a sanyasin and if some people had foolishly followed him , it is their mistake and NOT the mistake of Hinduism !!
dear sri/smt vtv_ram9002,
the subject topic is clear, i think, and no Hindu is and will even tend to find fault with the strong, mighty Hinduism which is very sacred, and globally a much respected religion. And again no one would do a mistake if he/she know earlier of a its possible adverse repercussion; this is simple a common sense.
Not withstanding all this,I would also like to share that Nithyananda has mentioned innumerable times in his public talks that he is NOT a brahmachari or sannyasi but a paramahamsa, who is not bound by the laws of sannyas like wearing safforn, observing celibacy, not possessing personal belongings, etc. He has mentioned that he wears saffron only because he likes the color, and is often seen in public in other colors. [This does not, however, qualify the purported scandal in any manner] So I would sincerely request those who are pounding Nithyananda on this issue to please get their facts straight first.
Please note that I am also in utter disgust and shock over Nithyananda on his dealings recently on air and the to fact that he had got caught with his pants down.The scandal is tremendously painful . I am a die-hard devotee . I may permanently put off gurus as a result of shattered faith in Nithyananda. As with most things in life where expectations lead to dissapointment, so it is here as well. What is more interesting to me are thoughtful discussions about sex & spirituality, or insights into the function, purpose, nature, and measure of a ‘guru’.
Best wishes & thanks to all those who shared their opinion. God bless.

Last edited:
One thing we all should understand is that there is no centralized control in Hinduism.

There is no single Guru for the entire Hindu community and the whole religion is totally un-regulated.

For the entire catholics throughout the world Pope is suppose to be the single spiritual leader. But even in catholic community, pope has practically no control over sexual abuses by the priests at local levels.

Hence it is not a surprise, fraudulent God men thrive in Hindu religion.

It is for the followers of the religion like us to identify the right Gurus and avoid fraudulent God men.

Wearing saffron in our religion is automatically identified with a Sanyasi. Nithyananda should have avoided wearing saffron, called himself as a preacher and continued his sexual adventures. None of us would have bothered about the whole thing.

Accumulating wealth is another symptom of wrong things. Even during last century, Seshadri Swamigal and Ramana Maharishi pursued spiritual path in odd conditions and never bothered about money. I am deliberately avoiding traditional mutts since they have their own rules and regulations.

I am sure similar great people will emerge in the future also. I have started a thread under the head `Great Saints' to identify such people only. Lot of genuine saints are still living in Tiruvannamalai, Rishikesh, Haridwar and other parts of Himalayas. Nobody has any clue as to how they manage their food for survival. They belong to different sects of Hindu religion and not necessarily brahmins. They don't construct ashrams in big cities and have VIP clients. They deliberately avoid mingling with us because they have a single point goal of Self Realization.

Best thing for us is to believe in God and not any God men. Let us not go after Guru and a Guru will emerge once we are in a spiritual path. Seshadri Swamigal emerged as Guru to Ramana Maharishi and Vallimalai Sachidananda Swamigal at a later stage. Like wise God will lead us to the correct Guru in due course. Let us all believe God and pursue our path with full faith in Him.

All the best

Last edited:
re

One thing we all should understand is that there is no centralized control in Hinduism.

There is no single Guru for the entire Hindu community and the whole religion is totally un-regulated.

For the entire catholics throughout the world Pope is suppose to be the single spiritual leader. But even in catholic community, pope has practically no control over sexual abuses by the priests at local levels.

Hence it is not a surprise, fraudulent God men thrive in Hindu religion.

It is for the followers of the religion like us to identify the right Gurus and avoid fraudulent God men.

Wearing saffron in our religion is automatically identified with a Sanyasi. Nithyananda should have avoided wearing saffron, called himself as a preacher and continued his sexual adventures. None of us would have bothered about the whole thing.

Accumulating wealth is another symptom of wrong things. Even during last century, Seshadri Swamigal and Ramana Maharishi pursued spiritual path in odd conditions and never bothered about money. I am deliberately avoiding traditional mutts since they have their own rules and regulations.

I am sure similar great people will emerge in the future also. I have started a thread under the head `Great Saints' to identify such people only. Lot of genuine saints are still living in Tiruvannamalai, Rishikesh, Haridwar and other parts of Himalayas. Nobody has any clue as to how they manage their food for survival. They belong to different sects of Hindu religion and not necessarily brahmins. They don't construct ashrams in big cities and have VIP clients. They deliberately avoid mingling with us because they have a single point goal of Self Realization.

Best thing for us is to believe in God and not any God men. Let us not go after Guru and a Guru will emerge once we are in a spiritual path. Seshadri Swamigal emerged as Guru to Ramana Maharishi and Vallimalai Sachidananda Swamigal at a later stage. Like wise God will lead us to the correct Guru in due course. Let us all believe God and pursue our path with full faith in Him.

All the best

rvr,

deivam manushya rupenam.

bhagavan thoonilum irruppar thurumbillum irruppar.

only petty minds indulge in slander and become judgemental.first a person shud learn to judge himself/herself before conferring judgements on others.

as far as parama hamsa nithyanandam is concerned,he is innocent,untill the law,declares him guilty.

has ranjitha complained to police of rape?

is the tape authentic?

why its difficult to believe swamiji,when he says,some parts are morphed and in some i am there,its me only?can't we give a benefit of doubt?is it wrong to be massaged by a nubile siren?which sutra prohibhits a paramahamsa from getting massaged?what illegal act has he done?when the stomach organ is hungry its fed,similiarly if the organ penis/vagina is hungry,that also shud be fed,or NO????????are we adults or juvenile nicompoops??????

in what way this will affect hinduism?

if he is innocent,then media will be blasted and their standard of reporting will improve.

if he is found guilty,people will acknowledge medias superb coverage and have faith in media,police,judiciary,politics.ethical behaviour for public personalities will be the lesson learnt,while common man,will pass comments,judgement,like a useless bum.

our religion teaches from simple to complex philosophy for everyone based on their IQ level.there is no need for a singular head,like a pyramid scam,imo.

if at all a singular head is required,its bhagavan sathya sai baba presently in India.And if no living being can be accepted then automatically its Mahaswamigal of Kanchi,for my generation of TamBrams at least.

there are many hearsay that i can write of Ramana Maharishi and Seshadri Swamigal also,maybe another post.

nachi naga.

rvr,

deivam manushya rupenam.

bhagavan thoonilum irruppar thurumbillum irruppar.

only petty minds indulge in slander and become judgemental.first a person shud learn to judge himself/herself before conferring judgements on others.

as far as parama hamsa nithyanandam is concerned,he is innocent,untill the law,declares him guilty.

has ranjitha complained to police of rape?

is the tape authentic?

why its difficult to believe swamiji,when he says,some parts are morphed and in some i am there,its me only?can't we give a benefit of doubt?is it wrong to be massaged by a nubile siren?which sutra prohibhits a paramahamsa from getting massaged?what illegal act has he done?when the stomach organ is hungry its fed,similiarly if the organ penis/vagina is hungry,that also shud be fed,or NO????????are we adults or juvenile nicompoops??????

in what way this will affect hinduism?

if he is innocent,then media will be blasted and their standard of reporting will improve.

if he is found guilty,people will acknowledge medias superb coverage and have faith in media,police,judiciary,politics.ethical behaviour for public personalities will be the lesson learnt,while common man,will pass comments,judgement,like a useless bum.

our religion teaches from simple to complex philosophy for everyone based on their IQ level.there is no need for a singular head,like a pyramid scam,imo.

if at all a singular head is required,its bhagavan sathya sai baba presently in India.And if no living being can be accepted then automatically its Mahaswamigal of Kanchi,for my generation of TamBrams at least.

there are many hearsay that i can write of Ramana Maharishi and Seshadri Swamigal also,maybe another post.

nachi naga.

There is no point in blaming the media.

Media is doing its own busines.

It is the responsibility of Nityananda or his followers to prove that the tapes are doctored.

It is the responsibility of Puttabarthi Saibaba or his followers to prove that BBC tapes were doctored.

By keeping silent, they are only admitting the guilt.

These sort of fake God men do more damage to Hindu religion than good.

Please don't defend the indefensible.

When we grow good plants, certain unwanted plants will also grow in the field. Unless these unwanted plants are removed, we cannot help and protect the good plants to grow. An uneducated rural farmer knows this very well.

Same way when sanatana dharma grows some unwanted elements will also grow simultaneously. It is our duty to weed out unwanted elements so that Hindu Dharma prospers. Let us ruthlessly weed out all these bad elements. Otherwise it will damage the foundation of Hindu religion

All the best

re

There is no point in blaming the media.

Media is doing its own busines.

exactly,to churn profits for their business.they care two figs to sentiments of people.ethical reporting is hour of the need.

It is the responsibility of Nityananda or his followers to prove that the tapes are doctored.

bangalore cid is working on it,so plz reserve judgements,unless you are bangalore cid incognito here.

It is the responsibility of Puttabarthi Saibaba or his followers to prove that BBC tapes were doctored.

By keeping silent, they are only admitting the guilt.

bbc has withdrawn its alleged accusations.

These sort of fake God men do more damage to Hindu religion than good.

Please don't defend the indefensible.

its my constituitional right to defend,its my faith.just as you write,so will i !!!

When we grow good plants, certain unwanted plants will also grow in the field. Unless these unwanted plants are removed, we cannot help and protect the good plants to grow. An uneducated rural farmer knows this very well.

true.

Same way when sanatana dharma grows some unwanted elements will also grow simultaneously. It is our duty to weed out unwanted elements so that Hindu Dharma prospers. Let us ruthlessly weed out all these bad elements. Otherwise it will damage the foundation of Hindu religion

All the best

that is why i am defending parama hamsa nithyanandam,bhagavan sathya sai baba.there is justice system prevailig in India,as i write.There is police,cid,cbi,courts,...etc who are investigating.Why don't you sue them if you feel they are NOT doing their jobs?instead of focusing on unsubstantiated media reportings?every business man can be bought as everyone has a price,is what i am inferring from your posts!!!totally ridiculous.

hinduism is the mother and father of all religions in the world.it appears to me the children are saying,without parents,we are alive in the world,huh???

nachi naga.

exactly,to churn profits for their business.they care two figs to sentiments of people.ethical reporting is hour of the need.

bangalore cid is working on it,so plz reserve judgements,unless you are bangalore cid incognito here.

bbc has withdrawn its alleged accusations.

its my constituitional right to defend,its my faith.just as you write,so will i !!!

true.

that is why i am defending parama hamsa nithyanandam,bhagavan sathya sai baba.there is justice system prevailig in India,as i write.There is police,cid,cbi,courts,...etc who are investigating.Why don't you sue them if you feel they are NOT doing their jobs?instead of focusing on unsubstantiated media reportings?every business man can be bought as everyone has a price,is what i am inferring from your posts!!!totally ridiculous.

hinduism is the mother and father of all religions in the world.it appears to me the children are saying,without parents,we are alive in the world,huh???

nachi naga.

When Nityananda himself has admitted to certain things which appeared in the media, why do you want to defend him. He can sue Sun TV for breaking in to his privacy and claim for damages.

Where is the proof that BBC has withdrawn tapes about Puttabarthi Saibaba. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has sued BBC so far.

There are several incidents were BBC was sued and forced to tender apology. Kanchi mutt has done it in the recent past and BBC apologized.

BBC withdraws Offending Article on Shankaracharya

Nityananda and Puttabarthi Saibaba may be sinners. At the same time Sun TV and BBC are not saints. Let the devotees of these God men take the media head on and force them to tender apology if they have nothing to hide.

By keeping silence, they are only admitting guilt.

All the best

re

When Nityananda himself has admitted to certain things which appeared in the media, why do you want to defend him. He can sue Sun TV for breaking in to his privacy and claim for damages.

Where is the proof that BBC has withdrawn tapes about Puttabarthi Saibaba. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has sued BBC so far.

There are several incidents were BBC was sued and forced to tender apology. Kanchi mutt has done it in the recent past and BBC apologized.

BBC withdraws Offending Article on Shankaracharya

Nityananda and Puttabarthi Saibaba may be sinners. At the same time Sun TV and BBC are not saints. Let the devotees of these God men take the media head on and force them to tender apology if they have nothing to hide.

By keeping silence, they are only admitting guilt.

All the best

Lenin retracts his statement about Nithyananda
Posted: 03 Apr 2010 11:51 PM PDT
For all the allegations and rumors and sensationalism that was generated about Paramahamsa Nithyananda having alleged sexual relations with ‘many’ women – the number ranging from 2, 16, 20, 31, 51…the source of all this, the so-called whistle-blower, Lenin Karuppan aka Dharmananda, says the following (quoted in Deccan Herald, April 3rd 2010):

“But a day after claiming he possessed two other CDs containing explicit footage of Nithyananda's sexual activities, Karuppan insisted there was only one video which was now in the possession of the Karnataka Criminal Investigation Department (CID). In an email statement to Deccan Herald, Karuppan claimed he was misquoted on account of a "language communication" gap.”

Till today, it was only based on hearsay, alleged conversations, media conjectures, etc. But now that the real investigation has started by the legal authorities, the fear seems to have caught on with the perpetrators of these false news.

What will be the next allegations that were ‘shocking news’ then and suddenly become ‘misquotes’ now?

Let us wait and watch…

as far as bbc is concerned,the alleged allegations have been withdrawn.let me see if i can get you the link.bahagavan sathya sai baba is innocent.vested interests have maligned one of our Indian citizens.

bbc is not a standard in any case,owned by christians especially britains,and we all know how culpable britons are and what their crdibility is,the Iraqis will vouch for that and older generations of Indians will vouch for it.

your arguments are utterly without any valid proof or evidence regarding bhagavan sathya sai baba.

http://www.saisathyasai.com/

nachi naga

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenin retracts his statement about Nithyananda
Posted: 03 Apr 2010 11:51 PM PDT
For all the allegations and rumors and sensationalism that was generated about Paramahamsa Nithyananda having alleged sexual relations with ‘many’ women – the number ranging from 2, 16, 20, 31, 51…the source of all this, the so-called whistle-blower, Lenin Karuppan aka Dharmananda, says the following (quoted in Deccan Herald, April 3rd 2010):

“But a day after claiming he possessed two other CDs containing explicit footage of Nithyananda's sexual activities, Karuppan insisted there was only one video which was now in the possession of the Karnataka Criminal Investigation Department (CID). In an email statement to Deccan Herald, Karuppan claimed he was misquoted on account of a "language communication" gap.”

Till today, it was only based on hearsay, alleged conversations, media conjectures, etc. But now that the real investigation has started by the legal authorities, the fear seems to have caught on with the perpetrators of these false news.

What will be the next allegations that were ‘shocking news’ then and suddenly become ‘misquotes’ now?

Let us wait and watch…

as far as bbc is concerned,the alleged allegations have been withdrawn.let me see if i can get you the link.bahagavan sathya sai baba is innocent.vested interests have maligned one of our Indian citizens.

bbc is not a standard in any case,owned by christians especially britains,and we all know how culpable britons are and what their crdibility is,the Iraqis will vouch for that and older generations of Indians will vouch for it.

your arguments are utterly without any valid proof or evidence regarding bhagavan sathya sai baba.

Sathya Sai Baba - Smear Campaigns Against Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

nachi naga

Let Nityananda come out his hiding and face the law the land. Why he is not doing? It means he wants to hide something.

In 1993 when cold blooded murder took place at Puttabarthi what Sai Baba was doing.

1993 Murders in Prashanthi Nilayam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If he had really miraculous powers, he could have converted the knife into a flower garland. Why he has not done it? It only shows that his miracles are total fraud.

Why do you want to defend such fraudulent God men?

I have several innocent people who are victims all these type of fraudulent God men. They don't want to come out openly because fear.

You are not bothered about the victims of such God men and defending the indefensible.

You please try to find out truth about all these incidents and then defend.

All the best

re

rvr,
Let Nityananda come out his hiding and face the law the land. Why he is not doing? It means he wants to hide something.

he is in north india.police investigations are going on.just becoz you want the tree to grow instataneously as soon as seed is planted,its not going to happen.

In 1993 when cold blooded murder took place at Puttabarthi what Sai Baba was doing.

If he had really miraculous powers, he could have converted the knife into a flower garland. Why he has not done it? It only shows that his miracles are total fraud.

sathya sai baba was showing techniques of survival in ordinary manner instead of resorting to miracles.is that a crime?

why do you want pass judgement?are you a judge,cid officer,public servant,or a god man or have your own agenda,to safegurad ramana maharishi,seshadri swamigal popularity diminishing?

I have several innocent people who are victims all these type of fraudulent God men. They don't want to come out openly because fear.

why are these several people,names,addresses,details???

dr.jayalalitha or dr.mu karunanidhi or dr.manmohan singh or umpteen police stations will accept fir ,whom are you kidding here?provided there is a genuine case.even in usa california,the cases got dismissed,just check the link i gave you.

You are not bothered about the victims of such God men and defending the indefensible.

All the best

becoz i found the truth,i am defending sathya sai baba.not that sathya sai baba needs me nor am i doing any favor to bhagavan by defending him.since you know the victims why dont you go to police commisioner and file a complaint,instead of wasting valuable disk space here,boring us sir.

nachi naga.

Saffron was not intended and purported to signify sanyas. Saffron was chosen since it suits the Indian Climate. There is less perspiration and sweat when saffron is worn. Any Krishna, Rama, Govinda in India can wear saffron. He is not forbidden. It is meant not only for sanyasis. It is for everyone.

Last edited:
rvr,

he is in north india.police investigations are going on.just becoz you want the tree to grow instataneously as soon as seed is planted,its not going to happen.

sathya sai baba was showing techniques of survival in ordinary manner instead of resorting to miracles.is that a crime?

why do you want pass judgement?are you a judge,cid officer,public servant,or a god man or have your own agenda,to safegurad ramana maharishi,seshadri swamigal popularity diminishing?

why are these several people,names,addresses,details???

dr.jayalalitha or dr.mu karunanidhi or dr.manmohan singh or umpteen police stations will accept fir ,whom are you kidding here?provided there is a genuine case.even in usa california,the cases got dismissed,just check the link i gave you.

becoz i found the truth,i am defending sathya sai baba.not that sathya sai baba needs me nor am i doing any favor to bhagavan by defending him.since you know the victims why dont you go to police commisioner and file a complaint,instead of wasting valuable disk space here,boring us sir.

nachi naga.

Why do you involve politician.

When you talk about fraudulent God men, please stick to the discussions to them only.

I have least respect for politicians who are corrupt or dishonest.

Why should Nityananda wait for investigations. Investigations will not complete unless he faces the law of the land. Hiding just shows cowardliness.

When cold blooded murder takes place why Sai Baba has not prevented it if with his so called `miraculous' powers. It only shows all his miracles are nothing but total fraud.

Still people like you are not bothered about the victims of such fraudulent God men.

Both Sai Baba and Nityananda are total frauds.

Last edited:
re

Saffron was not intended and purported to signify sanyas. Saffron was chosen since it suits the Indian Climate. There is less perspiration and sweat when saffron is worn. Any Krishna, Rama, Govinda in India can wear saffron. He is not forbidden. It is meant not only for sanyasis. It is for everyone.

iyer,

i agree with your explanation,apart from that,saffron color is the least deviated from the spectrum of colors just like red color,which is the reason its used to signify danger,traffic signals etc.saffron is akin to a uniform color like military,therefore used in spiritual aspirants.

re

Why do you involve politician.

When you talk about fraudulent God men, please stick to the discussions to them only.

then only god man should establish whether god man/god women are spiritual genuinely or fraudulently.you are neither.so,what are you?

I have least respect for politicians who are corrupt or dishonest.

sorry sir.our political leaders worldwide are good.indian/western political leaders are genius,imo.

Why should Nityananda wait for investigations. Investigations will not complete unless he faces the law of the land. Hiding is just shows cowardliness.

its his will and pleasure,as to how to overcome this piquant situation that he is facing.remember its charcter and integrity,thats at stake,not yours nor mine.i am nobody,maybe you are somebody,g ahead and prove with evidence,instead of chattering like a gossiper.

When cold blooded murder takes place why Sai Baba has not prevented it if with his so called `miraculous' powers. It only shows all his miracles are nothing but total fraud.

why ramana maharishi,seshadri swamigal did not prevent occupation by Islam,Christians in India,if they had so called miraculous powers?It shows,as per your own logic they were if not more frauds than the present ones,imo.

Still people like you are not bothered about the victims of such fraudulent God men.

Both Sai Baba and Nityananda are total frauds.

when my back needs to be scratched,i do it by myself,instead of asking some nut to do it for me.i am not a victim and neither are you,as far as i can infer from your writings.if you are so bothered about victims,what have you done with complaints to higher authorities of the land?or is India bereft of rule of the law,and every rama krishna har,is tooling around with chaos and lawlessness.its a pity,that educated people are misguiding folks,and wasting everybodys time,with irrelevant topics.in what way hinduism has got affected.if,doing siddhas is a crime,then all religions in the world have to close shop,and resort to communism,naxalism,perpetuate wars.....etc.

the only fraud here is..ah let me not make it too obvious,as everyone who reads can make out...

then only god man should establish whether god man/god women are spiritual genuinely or fraudulently.you are neither.so,what are you?

sorry sir.our political leaders worldwide are good.indian/western political leaders are genius,imo.

its his will and pleasure,as to how to overcome this piquant situation that he is facing.remember its charcter and integrity,thats at stake,not yours nor mine.i am nobody,maybe you are somebody,g ahead and prove with evidence,instead of chattering like a gossiper.

why ramana maharishi,seshadri swamigal did not prevent occupation by Islam,Christians in India,if they had so called miraculous powers?It shows,as per your own logic they were if not more frauds than the present ones,imo.

when my back needs to be scratched,i do it by myself,instead of asking some nut to do it for me.i am not a victim and neither are you,as far as i can infer from your writings.if you are so bothered about victims,what have you done with complaints to higher authorities of the land?or is India bereft of rule of the law,and every rama krishna har,is tooling around with chaos and lawlessness.its a pity,that educated people are misguiding folks,and wasting everybodys time,with irrelevant topics.in what way hinduism has got affected.if,doing siddhas is a crime,then all religions in the world have to close shop,and resort to communism,naxalism,perpetuate wars.....etc.

the only fraud here is..ah let me not make it too obvious,as everyone who reads can make out...

What is siddha,

sexually abusing ladies is sidha?

Allowing cold blooded murder in front of him is siddha?

re

What is siddha,

sexually abusing ladies is sidha?

Allowing cold blooded murder in front of him is siddha?

right now i am doing siddha of exposing your mindset,i think,what do you think?

has any lady come to you and told you that she is been abused sexually?i dont think so.a lady gets what she wants,imo.

who shot the students,did bhagavan take revolver and gun people down?so,sue the police.dereliction of duty by them,without giving anyone trial.cbi investigated it,and dismissed it.go and sue cbi.go and sue congress party,as it was pv narasimha rao who was prime mininister then,i think.you will do none,just hatch your mindset on unsuspecting forum members,with innnuendos and wail like a banshee.sorry sir,your posts dont make an interesting arguments at all.go and complain to whomever you want wherever in the world,bhagavan sathya sai baba is innocent,and he is the reincarnation of shirdi sai baba - period.

All the best

Dear RVR anna..
why should a knife become a garland?
In that case why dont God detonate all bombs worn by suicide bombers...
I can ask here "God where are your powers?" why dont you do something?"
Or anyone else can ask "Does God really exist ?"

Its not that God is powerless...He has given us a mind...and God is a witness to everything..Karmic cycle is ours not Gods..
He knows when and what to do..and why something happens..

Anna ...please dont call anyone a sinner..It really hurts..
How pure are we that we have no fault ?

If we havent sinned we wouldnt even have been born?

For me when someone says anything bad about me..I give a damn..I dont bother to clear my name at all...some of my friends will go to any extent to clear their name...

For me i will think ..F*** it.. truth will prevail..God knows I am innocent..who cares what the world thinks..

so keeping silent doesnt mean one is guilty.

renu

Shri nn,

why ramana maharishi,seshadri swamigal did not prevent occupation by Islam,Christians in India,if they had so called miraculous powers?It shows,as per your own logic they were if not more frauds than the present ones,imo
Oh no sir... they did not proclaim themselves as maharishis or swamis... they were humble and lived their own ways... they were not god, but enlightened individuals.

From what is seen of nithyananda, he does not seem to belong to their category... to read the vedas and upanishads and understand them in the right context, one needs to be austere... that is why brahmacharyam was prescribed... thereafter it is one's will and desire that they enter either sanyasa or grihasta...

Well, if nithyananda did nowhere declare himself a sanyasi, why does he resort to clandestine sexual pleasures? Agreed that it is his private domain, but that now it has leaked out, we are discussing it here.... while he may not be legally prosecuted, he seems morally guilty... that cannot be denied.

But in the context of the thread - the face value of our religion does suffer a setback, by such incidents, due to the general belief placed in godmen without adequate knowledge... we are only to be blamed for this...

Regards,

re

sapthajihva saar,
Shri nn,

Oh no sir... they did not proclaim themselves as maharishis or swamis... they were humble and lived their own ways... they were not god, but enlightened individuals.

to confer someone enlightened,one must themselves enlightened,to know whats it all about,imo.sir,are you one?

From what is seen of nithyananda, he does not seem to belong to their category... to read the vedas and upanishads and understand them in the right context, one needs to be austere... that is why brahmacharyam was prescribed... thereafter it is one's will and desire that they enter either sanyasa or grihasta...

prescription is for general ailment.the antidote is 'to be the experiance'.even ramana maharishi used to say the same,go within yourself by your own 'self' ,never did ramana maharishi asked his form to be used at all,the great saint that he was,used to maintain 'mounam' more often than not,and people will be in sat chit ananandam,a dakshina moorthy.

our religion says four stages.grahastha is a must for all,only those who transcend it go beyond.parama hamsa nithyanandam is the cause and effect for the present situation,its his own leela on total display.

Well, if nithyananda did nowhere declare himself a sanyasi, why does he resort to clandestine sexual pleasures? Agreed that it is his private domain, but that now it has leaked out, we are discussing it here.... while he may not be legally prosecuted, he seems morally guilty... that cannot be denied.

all our rishis are married,that is how our gothrams are contnuing.

regarding the scandal for people,i could only infer whats going on,as an act of consensual activity,as displayed by the video.its not conclusive,unless the police have the unedited original video,wherein,ranjitha is in her birthday dress,as well as parama hamsa nithyanandam is also in his birthday dress,minus vesham,then ONLY we can conclusively write,he has been a hypocrite,preaching one thing for the world,and yet in his personal life,he is not following his own preachings.but this is not the case,instead all sundry have jumped the gun,and condemned him without even proving anything,except display smut like porn,in TV.

But in the context of the thread - the face value of our religion does suffer a setback, by such incidents, due to the general belief placed in godmen without adequate knowledge... we are only to be blamed for this...

Regards,

our dharma will protect itself.ours is the originator of all religions in the world.from our religion only,other religions have been born.only a person of less faith will succumb to such trivial incidents like this.insecurity is the cause.every god has taken a roopam of man,woman,half-man half-animal etc.which we call saguna brahman.becoz our limited sense perception needs this sagunam brahman,whereas god is nirgunam brahman,is the ultimate reality,wherein forms formless all belong to the whole,a part of the whole will never reduce the whole,as the whole remains as whole only.

Shri nn,

From your ramblings, I somehow am able to make out that, according to you:

-> Only an enlightened can know an enlightened, and not by any other means! Extending this logic, we can infer that only a criminal can know another... So judges/lawyers, ipso facto, are criminals if they convict a criminal? Good going...:twitch:

-> If somebody is accused of an act, of which apparently one is a party, and if he fails to voice himself, it should be interpreted as divine silence, similar to that of ramana maharishi...

-> And of course, if an act is done by an individual, it is only his leela, and he has knowingly done it just to amuse himself... In this context, nithyananda has done it just for amusement, much to the utter delight of his disciples worldwide... Again, an outstanding piece of logical argument!!!

-> If rishis can marry and create gothrams, then so can sannyasis...

-> Even if nithyananda has admitted to his disparaging acts, we must see ranjitha and nithyananda in their birthday dress, (for our amusement) and then only can we come to a conclusion, right? But then, oh, we must also rule out any other individuals who might have been in birthday dress, and on the occasion, but have managed to elude lenin karuppan's camera...

-> If something slanders our dharma, we can quote isopanishad and justify ourselves, amidst the mud thrown at our face, that we still sport clean teeth...

Than you saar...:rolleyes:

re

Shri nn,

From your ramblings, I somehow am able to make out that, according to you:

-> Only an enlightened can know an enlightened, and not by any other means! Extending this logic, we can infer that only a criminal can know another... So judges/lawyers, ipso facto, are criminals if they convict a criminal? Good going...:twitch:

let me rephrase it.if one stands in front of a mirror he sees his own image.

an x-ray machine sees insides namely bones.

other machines see insides and an diagnosis is provided.

in the realm of desire,what does one see?

-> If somebody is accused of an act, of which apparently one is a party, and if he fails to voice himself, it should be interpreted as divine silence, similar to that of ramana maharishi...

plz explain this para,more lucidly.

-> And of course, if an act is done by an individual, it is only his leela, and he has knowingly done it just to amuse himself... In this context, nithyananda has done it just for amusement, much to the utter delight of his disciples worldwide... Again, an outstanding piece of logical argument!!!

lord krishna did similiar acts while he was alive,i think the gopikas were rapturous,krishna puranam explains beautifully the rasa leela...

-> If rishis can marry and create gothrams, then so can sannyasis...

puratchi sanyasi

-> Even if nithyananda has admitted to his disparaging acts, we must see ranjitha and nithyananda in their birthday dress, (for our amusement) and then only can we come to a conclusion, right? But then, oh, we must also rule out any other individuals who might have been in birthday dress, and on the occasion, but have managed to elude lenin karuppan's camera...

read lenin karuppan's latest 360 degree utterances

-> If something slanders our dharma, we can quote isopanishad and justify ourselves, amidst the mud thrown at our face, that we still sport clean teeth...

Thank you saar...:rolleyes:

chakkadailla kalla viitu erincha antha shakadhai thanny numba melay thaan vizhum.yevano porumboke avanudaya vayathu pozhaippukku 'spycam' bedroom vetcha,rombho nyayama irukka?whats the motive behind keeping the spycam,in anyones bedroom,let alone a sanyasi?even what the spycam captured,is at best notional of an act of consensual activity,does not vindicate anyone,especially the victim ie parama hamsa nithyanandam is saying its been morphed at least some parts of it.investigation is going on.or shud we summarily condemn and judge,as if we were a witness or we were ranjitha herself,duh?to come to a conclusion about the validity of the video itself!!!

More enlightenment from you, shri nn,:nod:

-> We see our image in the mirror, so whatever we see in others is only in ourselves... so nithyananda is not guilty of hypocrisy!

-> If anybody who preaches morals romps around clandestinely with women, then it should be equated to krisha leela...

-> Information obtained through clandestine means should not be considered or acted upon, even if they are true...

---------------------------------------------------

plz explain this para,more lucidly.
How?

------------

Nobody wants to conclude on anything, but the fact that one can preach dharma which living a secret life himself, is what is irritating many...

Peace,

sapthajihva,

up front,i wish reiterate i am not offended with anyone,especially,in light of the scandal.

Nobody wants to conclude on anything, but the fact that one can preach dharma which living a secret life himself, is what is irritating many...

i understand,but its a frikking video shown on a private channel,owned by atheists and agnostics.for the love of the lord,see the conspiracy of the conspirators.in fact if found guilty,then law shud mete punishment lock the person for eternity,to show a lesson.but,what crime has been committed,who has been raped?hypocracy is a crime in our country,geez,lets all migrate from here.

CID seeks info from Nithyananda’s victimsBangalore, March 29, DHNS:
The Crime Investigation Department, which is investigating the criminal charges against Swami Nithyananda and others, has sought information from all those affected and victims of the self-styled godman.

The CID Superintendent of Police Yogappa said the victims of Nithyanada's alleged dodgy activities could contact and depose before him.

The Department would not reveal the names and addresses of such persons, Yogappa, who is also CID's Special Investigator, said in a press release.

Cases against Nithyananda were handed over to the CID after Tamil Nadu police transferred them to Karnataka. Currently, there are two cases against the ‘godman’ at Bidadi police station in Ramnagar district. Yogappa can be contacted on 9480800123 or 080 -22381894, .

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/61003/cid-seeks-info-nithyanandas-victims.html

Last edited by a moderator:
GODMAN or Fraudman , all are HUMAN, so to err is COMMON- Forget,Forgive - Find another ONE to follow - EVERYONE needs SOMEONE to follow - SOMEONE makes EVERYONE to follow.

re

Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik has faced the problems relating to his earlier marriage squarely. He boldly visited Hyderabad (India) in spite of threat of arrest. His passport was confiscated by Police.

Today all his problems are solved

The Hindu : Sport News : All clear for Shoaib-Sania wedding, Ayesha gets divorce

Malik doesn't claim that he is a saint. But definitely he is more honest than most of the God men we are seeing today.

All the best

so,its ok to compare with a sportsperson but not ok to compare with politician,enna saar rvr nyayam idhu?paramahamsa nithyanandamay mel,ungaloda!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back