• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hi, i need your help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
theblues,

Thank you so much for sharing your love story with us...You are soo sweet..

Just a suggestion if u never mind...Don't miss out a possibility of true love of a guy who is somewhere close to you, in your sincere efforts to fulfill your love to some one who seems to be just a passer by.

Understanding of each others personality and between each other can be well known only when we could be in frequent personal contacts with each other. Otherwise, the chances of compassionate and true love of the other person may ever be bleak. You seem to be a little girl, having exaggerated sense of everything….Take care of your heart my dear…., its' a complex world and the possibilities of getting into true relationship is a hard chance.

theblues,

wonderful story. what you did was your natural thing to order what food you liked. and your relationship has survived that.

i also think, that the 12 year difference is a positive thing, in that he must be in his 30s atleast, which makes mature, and hopefully able to stand up for himself.

also it is the age, when the homing instinct is strongest among men, and hopefully his family is at a stage where they would accept his choice without much whimper.

best wishes again.. :)

Don't miss out a possibility of true love of a guy who is somewhere close to you, in your sincere efforts to fulfill your love to some one who seems to be just a passer by.

That's exactly what my friends and family keep telling me and i won't forget that :) but he does care more than anyone around me. That's how i feel and so i get closer to the one i feel most comfortable with.
I myself do know how lame this is...but as you say, he's at the moment far away from here and the chances of having compassionate and true relationship is rather bleak, so if something bad has to happen with this, i just hope it won't affect much. In any case,...i do hope it will work out magically :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Kunjuppu: Thank you :). I was so anxious when they brought the food to our table. It was just an awkward moment you know :biggrin1: and yea, he's undoubtedly mature.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly what my friends and family keep telling me and i won't forget that :) but he does care more than anyone around me. That's how i feel and so i get closer to the one i feel most comfortable with.
I myself do know how lame this is...but as you say, he's at the moment far away from here and the chances of having compassionate and true relationship is rather bleak, so if something bad has to happen with this, i just hope it won't affect much. In any case,...i do hope it will work out magically :)

Dear sweet girl,

You are so sweet, so charming and a very lovely and lively girl....I wish you all the best

Keep hoping for the best and be prepared for the rest....

Take care dear..

dear the blues...

i am going to write something which many might be shocked...i am saying this becos you are young..
just becareful of your feelings..
this relationship with the Tamil Brahmin guy is virtual now..
i hope it works out for you..but at the same time keep options open..
in the sense have another friend on "standby mode"..I am not telling you to be unfaithful but I dont want you to rely too much on a virtual relationship and incase it does not work out ..you could have lost out on the real guys around you..who could offer may be a much better relationship to you..

I know I am taking a big risk by telling you this..many could misunderstand my character..but thats not the real matter becos i care about another girls feelings too..and right now there is not commitment between you too..so technically it wont be wrong..then you can decide who is better and what is better for you..
dont try to hard to please him..in any relationship its about being equal..no dominance of either party..there is line in a hindu song that goes .."the beautiful daughter of the mountain adorns the left half of You O Lord Shiva.."
Just be yourself..and let him be himself..
I dont want you to be misled into believing that life could be very rosy..it can be rosy if this relationship works out..but do not lose out on your real life and others around you who could be having feelings for you..

Have other special friends too..

renu

Last edited:
dear the blues...

i am going to write something which many might be shocked...i am saying this becos you are young..
just becareful of your feelings..
this relationship with the Tamil Brahmin guy is virtual now..
i hope it works out for you..but at the same time keep options open..
in the sense have another friend on "standby mode"..I am not telling you to be unfaithful but I dont want you to rely too much on a virtual relationship and incase it does not work out ..you could have lost out on the real guys around you..who could offer may be a much better relationship to you..

I know I am taking a big risk by telling you this..many could misunderstand my character..but thats not the real matter becos i care about another girls feelings too..
I dont want you to be misled into believing that life could be very rosy..it can be rosy if this relationship works out..but do not lose out on your real life and others around you who could be having feelings for you..

Have other special friends too..

renu
hi renu ji,
i understand ur words...just curiosity...how about a 'standby mode'
for wife/husband....is itok?....in the middle age crisis...we may
need a ' standby mode' wife/husband... how it works?..just changing
a normal sambar into a special rasam...just for change in 'standby
mode'....hahaha

regards
tbs

hi renu ji,
mode'....hahaha

regards
tbs

Dear Tbs ji..i knew this question will come up..
You see a husband and wife are different..we have a commitment..so the "standby mode" theory wont apply here....
in blues situation there is no commitment yet...

didnt i say in my post that i am taking a big risk by writing that..?
people could misunderstand me...
but dont worry..i will take it as if you are joking only..

Dear Renu,

We're not in a relationship. We're friends or something like special friends.
It's not that i sacrifice for and am committed myself into the so-called love i have for the guy. I am myself and as being my very true self, i am curious about ones that i care, in this case, it's him. So, you can take it easy for it's just a part of satisfying my own curiosity about the world that this guy lives in so that i can understand more about the person i am interacting with.

Of course options here have always been opened, even before i knew him. But i have been told to be an extremely choosy one because i hardly care much about guys around, who, in my eyes, are just not remarkable enough to get my attention. I, at the moment, don't compare that guy with anyone as i have always felt that none of them is better than him, to me. So, the moment when i start comparing him with someone else, it simply means he's not the right one and i will sure give it up. If any of them who truly cares about me and is really better, he'll find a way to make me feel it, for sure, right ;)? Just like the way this guy does, he's sending a simple message "I do care about you" and it gets my attention. So, i obviously am not losing my real life but it's them, people who care yet don't want to make an attempt are losing their chances to step into my life.

I know life isn't rosy and is unexpected. But disappointment, sadness, pain, grief, happiness, bliss,....are ultimately just temporary... I've had rough time and good time as well and i understand that life changes if we change the way we look at it. And that's how i live, Renu. I look at the positive sides and i work on it tho i do know that negative parts may happen, i dare to face it because i know i won't have to endure anything permanently.

Thus, in stead of worrying what the bad thing is waiting for me at the next corner of life, i am enjoying the temporary undefined happiness of loving a man. I follow the flow and if it's not meant to be, i will just have to endure the pain and loss,...temporily as well and attain another experience ;)

I'll not be impulsive, don't worry :)

Lots of love for you,
theblues.

Dear Renu,

We're not in a relationship. We're friends or something like special friends.
It's not that i sacrifice for and am committed myself into the so-called love i have for the guy. I am myself and as being my very true self, i am curious about ones that i care, in this case, it's him. So, you can take it easy for it's just a part of satisfying my own curiosity about the world that this guy lives in so that i can understand more about the person i am interacting with.

Of course options here have always been opened, even before i knew him. But i have been told to be an extremely choosy one because i hardly care much about guys around, who, in my eyes, are just not remarkable enough to get my attention. I, at the moment, don't compare that guy with anyone as i have always felt that none of them is better than him, to me. So, the moment when i start comparing him with someone else, it simply means he's not the right one and i will sure give it up. If any of them who truly cares about me and is really better, he'll find a way to make me feel it, for sure, right ;)? Just like the way this guy does, he's sending a simple message "I do care about you" and it gets my attention. So, i obviously am not losing my real life but it's them, people who care yet don't want to make an attempt are losing their chances to step into my life.

I know life isn't rosy and is unexpected. But disappointment, sadness, pain, grief, happiness, bliss,....are ultimately just temporary... I've had rough time and good time as well and i understand that life changes if we change the way we look at it. And that's how i live, Renu. I look at the positive sides and i work on it tho i do know that negative parts may happen, i dare to face it because i know i won't have to endure anything permanently.

Thus, in stead of worrying what the bad thing is waiting for me at the next corner of life, i am enjoying the temporary undefined happiness of loving a man. I follow the flow and if it's not meant to be, i will just have to endure the pain and loss,...temporily as well and attain another experience ;)

I'll not be impulsive, don't worry :)

Lots of love for you,
theblues.

Dear theblues.....

What to tell about you???? You are just a honest and sweet little girl with a clear mind....a kind of one that I adore a lot.

You have indeed spoken my heart out...Each opinion of yours on love and about your mind set towards love are the same as that of mine.

We both seems to be sailing on the same boat

The only differences are you are a female and I am a male, you like to be cared & you have been cared and I like to care & I am caring...:)

All the best for you..

Dear theblues.....

What to tell about you???? You are just a honest and sweet little girl with a clear mind....a kind of one that I adore a lot.

You have indeed spoken my heart out...Each opinion of yours on love and about your mind set towards love are the same as that of mine.

We both seems to be sailing on the same boat

The only differences are you are a female and I am a male, you like to be cared & you have been cared and I like to care & I am caring...:)

All the best for you..

Hey Ravi...

Whats happening yaar...
sailing in the same boat..etc
aiyoo...You are too romantic...what to do...?

YouTube - ASHA BHOSLE & KISHORE KUMAR - EK MAIN AUR EK TU

renu

hi renu ji,
mode'....hahaha

regards
tbs

tbs saar

for the very first time i see a side hidden from view, aka a wicked cunning gleam look:heh:

Hey Ravi...

Whats happening yaar...
sailing in the same boat..etc
aiyoo...You are too romantic...what to do...?

YouTube - ASHA BHOSLE & KISHORE KUMAR - EK MAIN AUR EK TU

renu

Wonderful song Dr.Renuka ji.....I loved the lyrics and the song sequence a lot..

By the by, the song below would be an another perfect one, apt to the love stories of this thread...

YouTube - Mere Sapnon Ki Rani - Rajesh Khanna & Sharmila - Aradhana

here, the hero asks the heroine, as when you gonna come? He asks her to come before the life period runs out.

hey, the important one is, hero tells the heroine that - he can not trust his romantic heart...may be something comes towards some one else..If it comes than you will be repenting...:)

dear ravi...

check out this song..I am sure you will agree with this line;

Sab Rasmon Se Badi Hai Jag Mein
Dil Se Dil Ki Sagaai

YouTube - Wah Wah Ramji - Salman Khan & Madhuri Dixit - Hum Aapke Hain Koun

Ofcourse...Offcourse....Offcourse...

Heart to Heart engagement is above all in this world...

Am engaged that way toooo...:)

But the above saying is apt to the situaion when pairs are in personal/face to face contact..

I am concerned only about that kinda love as been linked below..

:ranger:

YouTube - OH MARIA : A R RAHMAN : KADHALAR DHINAM | HD

theblues, enjoy the song...it got English subtitle...

Last edited:
internet chatting is a therapy.all our blues vanish,of course not you, 'theblues' , fantasy truth fiction all make internet communicaton,a wonderful outlet,and help seems to come instantaneously.

internet chatting is a therapy.all our blues vanish,of course not you, 'theblues' , fantasy truth fiction all make internet communicaton,a wonderful outlet,and help seems to come instantaneously.

The MIRTH MASAALA !!!

Best Wishes to all.

before facing your would be in-laws as a daughter in law of this boy's family, make doubly sure that he will be couragious and support you after marriage. Language, culture of brahmin, will be nothing, if both your hearts are united and strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back