• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Upanayanam - Need help with dates, venue & details

abi3719

Namaskaaram.. Ram Ram!!

I would like to do Upanayanam for my son in Maasi Masam(2024) - Date of Birth 11.11.2013, Aippasi maadham, Sadhaya natchathram, kaundinya gothram.

1. Requesting auspicious dates for the same
2. Wish to know in detail about all the rituals involved with meaning.
3. Wish to do it in a Sankara madam (preferably kanchipuram) to get Pujyasri Mahaperiyava blessings. With periyava aasi,we can manage our expenses but would like to do it periyava sannidhi with all our relatives.

Appreciate your inputs. Thank you. Ram Ram!!

Note: We are from Bangalore, looking for madam in Kanchi or Chennai.

sir, you are yajur vedam or rik vedam or sama vedam? for sadayam birth star mirugaseersham, sithirai, avittam, rohini, thiruvonam, punar vasu and revathy are tharapalam stars. 19-02-2024; 21-02-2024; 07-03-2024;21-01-24;01-02-2024 are good days as these are having thara palam days. for sadayam star. from 8-30 to 9-30 meena lagnam will be good provided other facters agrees. My age is 87. Due to old age i will see other facters and inform you. I am also in Bangalore yamera village sarjapur road, krystal campus x; villa x-1; bangalore 562125.

sir, you are yajur vedam or rik vedam or sama vedam? for sadayam birth star mirugaseersham, sithirai, avittam, rohini, thiruvonam, punar vasu and revathy are tharapalam stars. 19-02-2024; 21-02-2024; 07-03-2024;21-01-24;01-02-2024 are good days as these are having thara palam days. for sadayam star. from 8-30 to 9-30 meena lagnam will be good provided other facters agrees. My age is 87. Due to old age i will see other facters and inform you. I am also in Bangalore yamera village sarjapur road, krystal campus x; villa x-1; bangalore 562125.
Thank you so much

Latest ads

Back