• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Changing Times: Will Gay Marriage Be Legal in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such twisters are known to me from the days of KB. It should have existed even before. Both Visu and KB are Brahmins and so I belong to their community. But I have not met them in any of the marriage or other functions and so I think they may not be related to me even distantly. But in a marriage of the type "If my third partner is as well the fifth partner of your first partner than what implication it is that we decide to marry each other?" there is a possibility that all get related to each other easily without any genetic implication!

Oh, yeah... "Ennudaya appa yaarukku maamanaaro....." of "Apoorva Raagangal". Good fun!

Dear all,

I will tell you guys a true story that happened once when I was a doc in the government hospital.

One straight guy had cut the top of a Coca Cola plastic bottle to fit his appendage and was having a nice time simulating sex with it.

Something went wrong and he got stuck cos he had Priapism( a painful persistent condition where the male organ remains erect)

So we doctors had a tough time removing the stuck bottle from him and we advised him to try having sex with a human next time.

So far no gay has woken us doctors up at night to remove them from whatever they are stuck in.

Dear all,

I will tell you guys a true story that happened once when I was a doc in the government hospital.

One straight guy had cut the top of a Coca Cola plastic bottle to fit his appendage and was having a nice time simulating sex with it.

Something went wrong and he got stuck cos he had Priapism( a painful persistent condition where the male organ remains erect)

So we doctors had a tough time removing the stuck bottle from him and we advised him to try having sex with a human next time.

So far no gay has woken us doctors up at night to remove them from whatever they are stuck in.

Dear Renuka,

Let me share with you one such stories, that I came to know from a TV program of a Sexologist. It's a true story. The Dr. in his program related to "How sex life should be improved between couples, what is sex, erectal/pregnency/potency issues" on "Vasnth TV Channel", during last year mid, aired it, as he used to tell many such stories in between answering phone calls.

A guy had some sort of perversion as perception and inserted the tip of a Nail in the opening tip of his erected c**k. The rest of the story, we can understand on our own as what happened to him.

The another one is -

A guy tried doing anal with another guy with mutual conscent. As his was of much bigger size, he forcefully inserted a bigger dia stick in the anus repeatedly to make the opening wider, along with lots of oil. Oiling and stucking stick inside was repeated couple of times to finally make his hard and bigger c**k get in it. The guy at receiving end had to go for treatment nearly for a month.

Namaste Haridasa Sivaji,

You have given directionary meaning and your opinion on perversion.

Do you mean there is predefined/prescribed standard/understanding about normal human sexual acts ?
I guess the "normal" act is normal.

Do you consider Humans involving in sexual acts other than for procreation abnormal / perversion ?
If both the parties are willing, they can explore anything. But some acts would still remain perverted whether or not we accept them to be so.

Are Oral and Anal sex within normal human sexual acts ?
Each one can have his/her own interpretation.

Do you mean human beings mimicking sexual acts similar to animals are perverted ?
Yes

Animals have sex only for procreation (exception exists like bonobos, dolphins etc.,) so which animals sexual acts you are considering for defining/differentiating humanness/human sexual acts ?
Male Elephant cant penetrate Female Elephant and sprays sperms(semen ?) inside Female Elphant so is Elephant animal in your sense or spiritually more advanced than human ?
No comments

Om Hiranya Rethase Namaha
Your name and your signature do not appear to go with the message in your post.:boom:

Thanks,
Jai SiyaRaam

"A laughing animal is known as a man" is the translation of a song from the Tamil movie, "AAlavandaan". You seem to replace "laughing" with "......". (no offence intended to you)

Dear Renuka,

Let me share with you one such stories, that I came to know from a TV program of a Sexologist. It's a true story. The Dr. in his program related to "How sex life should be improved between couples, what is sex, erectal/pregnency/potency issues" on "Vasnth TV Channel", during last year mid, aired it, as he used to tell many such stories in between answering phone calls.

A guy had some sort of perversion as perception and inserted the tip of a Nail in the opening tip of his erected c**k. The rest of the story, we can understand on our own as what happened to him.

The another one is -

A guy tried doing anal with another guy with mutual conscent. As his was of much bigger size, he forcefully inserted a bigger dia stick in the anus repeatedly to make the opening wider, along with lots of oil. Oiling and stucking stick inside was repeated couple of times to finally make his hard and bigger c**k get in it. The guy at receiving end had to go for treatment nearly for a month.

Hey Ravi,

When you wrote this, I couldnt help noticing that you used this word
A guy had some sort of perversion as perception

ravi you story is fine,but you seem to be a sarcastic here with that perception word.
you are lucky that you are far away from me cos I have a big well oiled iron rod here in my clinic used for pulling down the shutter.

take it as a joke ok..no offence!!!

Being in oil-rich Middle East, I guess Ravi would also have a "well-oiled iron rod":party:

Dear Haridas,

If you go by the logic theory of this forum we have to give only evidence based posts here.
So if you tell me if you have had the "darshan" I believe you.

Let us take a leaf out of the Bible. Yes, ironically the very same Bible that condemns homosexuality.

He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone and Judge not lest ye be judged.

Hey Ravi,

When you wrote this, I couldnt help noticing that you used this word

"A guy had some sort of perversion as perception"

ravi you story is fine,but you seem to be a sarcastic here with that perception word.
you are lucky that you are far away from me cos I have a big well oiled iron rod here in my clinic used for pulling down the shutter.

take it as a joke ok..no offence!!!

Dear Renuka,

I am really disheartned by your post. You seem to have taken all my posts personally and a sort of sarcasm. I coudn't even imagine that you will take my above highlighted statement in wrong taste.

I have highlighted the message above (quoted by me in my previous post), by which you had come to a wrong conclusion and shared a good joke with me, along.

"Perverstions as Perceptions" are not uncommon and not a strange opinion of any one individual. It's exists other than many different perceptions that humans have for his life.

"Perverstions as Perceptions" do exists among many humans on this World and there are many such cases revealing. May be in Malaysia, you people don't come accross such cases. May be no one are like that or may be they don't expose.

But in a huge, highly populated country like India, we come accross many such stories, where such persons are ultimately admitted in hospitals for psychatric treatments.

Such cases are not only in India, but in many other parts of the world.

People found in those stories have "Perversions as Perceptions"

Though I can pass on to you the more fantastic jokes to make you and me more happy, I don't want to. Because I am now not in a mood to enjoy that joke between you and me. Will see later, depending on your mood and my mood.

Dear Renuka,

I am really disheartned by your post. You meem to have taken all my posts personally and a sort of sarcasm. I coudn't even imagine that you will take my above highlighted statement in wrong taste.

I have highlighted the message above (quoted by me in my previous post), by which you had come to a wrong conclusion and shared a good joke with me, along.

"Perverstions as Perceptions" are not uncommon and not a strange opinion of any one individual. It's exists other than many different perceptions that humans have for his life.

"Perverstions as Perceptions" do exists among many humans on this World and there are many such cases revealing. May be in Malaysia, you people don't come accross such cases. May be no one are like that or may be they don't expose.

But in a huge, highly populated country like India, we come accross many such stories, where such persons are ultimately admitted in hospitals for psychatric treatments.

Such cases are not only in India, but in many other parts of the world.

People found in those stories have "Perversions as Perceptions"

Though I can pass on to you the more fantastic jokes to make you and me more happy, I don't want to. Because I am now not in a mood to enjoy that joke between you and me. Will see later, depending on your mood and my mood.

Hey Ravi,

Dont get angry with me.I was just joking.If you felt bad I am sorry.
I dont like to fight yaar.

Dear Haridas,

If you go by the logic theory of this forum we have to give only evidence based posts here.
So if you tell me if you have had the "darshan" I believe you.

Please read my post again. I said, "I guess". In as much as I haven't heard the "darshan" of your "well-oiled iron rod", I haven't had his either.

Since you say that we have to give only "evidence based post" here, I would be curious to see evidence for your posts on hand cuffs and cola bottle!:tea:

Hey Ravi,

Dont get angry with me.I was just joking.If you felt bad I am sorry.
I dont like to fight yaar.

Dear Renuka,

Don't be sorry please. I am not disheartened by your joking.

But by your assumption that I was sarcastic with my usage - "Perversions as Perceptions" (I had clearly expressed it with the initial statement that "I am disheartened, having you considered it personally and as a sort of sarcasm). Perhaps you have mistaken it due to your ignorance. I have explained you my reasoning of "Perversions as Perceptions" in my previous post. Hope you have understood now. Thanks for giving me a chance to clear it out for you and for any other members.

I don't know whether basically you like fighting or not. But I never fight with any one nor I need a joke to prove that I am not fighting. And I am ever focused on my points/views/opinions with my full honesty.

OK Renuka, since you are not fighting and in a good mood of joking, let me pass on to you my joke too.

After reading Shri Haridas Siva's post and noticing your clicking of "Like" to his post, I got into mood to share a joke with you. Hope you are in mood to enjoy.

You are unlucky for not being here. If you come here, I can have for you a oil less iron rod, stored with me, much comfortable to close the opening. As same as you close your clinic (by pulling down the shutter).

Last edited:
Please read my post again. I said, "I guess". In as much as I haven't heard the "darshan" of your "well-oiled iron rod", I haven't had his either.

Since you say that we have to give only "evidence based post" here, I would be curious to see evidence for your posts on hand cuffs and cola bottle!:tea:

I cant reveal patients record its againts medical ethics.LOL

Dear Renuka,

Don't be sorry please. I am not disheartened by your joking.

But by your assumption that I was sarcastic with my usage - "Perversions as Perceptions" (I had clearly expressed it with the initial statement that "I am disheartened, having you considered it personally and as a sort of sarcasm). Perhaps you have mistaken it due to your ignorance. I have explained you my reasoning of "Perversions as Perceptions" in my previous post. Hope you have understood now. Thanks for giving me a chance to clear it out for you and for any other members.

I don't know whether basically you like fighting or not. But I never fight with any one nor I need a joke to prove that I am not fighting. And I am ever focused on my points/views/opinions with my full honesty.

OK Renuka, since you are not fighting and in a good mood of joking, let me pass on to you my joke too.

After reading Shri Haridas Siva's post and noticing your clicking of "Like" to his post, I got into mood to share a joke with you. Hope you are in mood to enjoy.

If you come here, I can have for you a oil less iron rod, stored with me, much comfortable to close the opening. As same as you close your clinic (by pulling down the shutter).

Ravi I dont need that rod becos I already have one in clinic,you can pass it to Haridas shiva.

Dear Ravi Renuka has only 1 rod in clinic & she has already given it to u LOL

Dear Brahin, Renuka has not given to me yet. She herself told that I am lucky for not been there in KL. But since you are her dearest friend, she may come to your place with the rod to offer to you. So beware dude. LOLZ

Dear Brahin, Renuka has not given to me yet. She herself told that I am lucky for not been there in KL. But since you are her dearest friend, she may come to your place with the rod to offer to you. So beware dude. LOLZ

What is all this... a woman offering a rod to a man... is that the latest hot theme after gay marriage?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back