• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmins and Pujas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahmins and Pujas.

I am speeking about a perfect living Master( GURU), only a living master can look into the suffering of souls and he will take care of the marked soul underhis control and at the time of death he will come and take the soul back to his home. For that every one need a guru and guru manthiram. I am one such soul and got the NAAm dhan, from my master,which i couldnot getit from any of the living our own community guru's. I have witnessed hundreds of TB in Bombay, chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Salem, following Santmant, which they never going to get it from with in their community. Santmant teachings based upon teachings of saivasiddhanda and other Tamil saints teachings only. Basicly veg and non smoking, and Moral living with wife and not willing to grab others property,Money etc is the high quality of TB's, so they were attacted by santmant and follows. The only way to getrid of 84lacks of births and deaths.We live as Lagto veg, and by way of moral life others should come farward to follow us.

Swami Guru Raghavendra's miracles are valid only upto 500 years after his samadhi,a small tid bit.

Om Sri Guru Raghavendraya Namah

पुज्यया राघवेंद्रया सथ्यधार्मा राथायाचा
भाजतम कल्पवृक्षाया नमताम कामाधेनुवे

pUjyAya rAghavendrAya satyadharmaratAya cha
bhajatAM kalpavRuxAya namatAM kAmadhenave

I worship as the Kalpa-vrksha, and salute as the kAmadhenu the esteemed RaghavEndra who is always engrossed in the true dharma;. He is a brilliant sun who destroys the false arguer, and a moon that casts a mellow light upon the ViShNu bhaktas; salutations to that Guru ShrI RAghavEndra; salutations to the one of extremely kind disposition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back