• If you are using hotmail, outlook, live or rediffmail email and is trying to register or have registered with the website, please read this post.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brahmins and Pujas

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

s007bala

Empty Vessels

Shri N

>>I joined this forum for the purpose of answering some of the questions raised by members and also give my thoughts on the problems facing the community.

I did not come to this forum to get answers for either religious or spiritual questions as I can always check up with experts personally. <<

I thought we all are doing that,including me.You are the one who is constantly mentioning that people are not posting to the title of the threads,and your thread is being hijacked constantly,as if,the entire world has crashed...Shri N:blabla:,you have low level of tolerance,in my opinion.Maybe we ought to agree to disagree and move on...this will be my last answere to this immature behaviour on account of both of us.:yell:

Shrimathi H H

I know you like Shri N and respect him,lets leave it at that.:eyebrows:

>>I can only say this Bala - everyone is free to express themselves anyway they want. However sir i do take offence to your name calling. Sorry for interfering but its not nice to denigrate anyone personally unless you know why and for what you are doing it and if it really is necessary. <<

sb:bump2:

Nacchinarkiniyan

The members will judge who is the empty vessel in this forum. I have been silent when I was attacked in the past. Tolerance is mistaken for cowardice by people like you. I do not intend to remain silent in future. The members have already judged me in the past and have judged favorably. I do hope I will be able to post useful information in future also.

You call providing information regurgitating. But do you have that information? You do not. You can only make frivolous remarks and trivialize any issue. So keep quiet and let me provide information to the members who need it.

S

s007bala

Brahmana is the correct usage!

According Sir S. Radhakrishnan, although used very widely, the term brahmin is not a correct word [1]. In the ancient Hindu texts, the word brahmana is used to indicate "absolute" or the "infinite spirit" of Lord Brahma. In the course of history, as the varna or the caste system developed, the group of priestly people came to be known as brahmanas or brahmins. In this section, the word brahmin is used to refer to the community of people known as brahmins in today's India.

http://www.kamat.com/kalranga/people/brahmins/index.htm

sb

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Guys,

Cool down.

We are all here for the same reason even if we have different views on certain topics. Ultimately our purpose is the same.

so, lets not get into unnecessary name calling and petty arguments.

I am pretty positive everyone of us have something that can help others, lets concentrate on that and leave out the rest :)

Regards,

[email protected]

Dear sri Nacchi ji, you have stated that Swami Sivanadha is your guru, then i think you are not follwing his teachings,e.g. regarding Deepavali, Guru, Guru bakthi, books those books will give insite view about Hindu and Hindu way of livings. I am a TamilBrahmin today a following a Sikh as my GURU and following his teachings because the original teaching of Braatha varsa living style. OUR OWN GURU S failed in such teaching and they never bothered about the community. They followed only their Pooja and lead a life according their tradations. Sorry to state that the GURU and siciple system come for better living in Harmony and Brotherly, But unfortunenatlly, all the Guru's hailed from Telugu or Kannada Brahmins and the started their own way of teachings and went foraway from the teachings of Saivasiddhantham. From my childwood I have seen somany Swamijies and their way Ill treating Brahmins by a scale of standared of Rich and Poor. S.R.K.

Nacchinarkiniyan

SRK,

I said I admire Swami Sivananda. He is not my Guru. Yes. I have Gurus. Deeksha Guru, Jnana Guru. I follow the teachings of my Jnana Guru who was an Avadhoota of the Lord Dattatreya lineage and a Tamil Brahmin by birth.

Nacchinarkiniyan

Such Gurus do not publish their teachings. The teachings are person to person. Both religious as well general. The teachings also depend upon the Guru's decision as to the stage you are in. They teach by parables, stories and indications. My Guru attained Maha Samadhi years back.

Such Gurus have become rare now. My Guru was the last in his lineage.

[email protected]

Brahmins and Pujas.

I am speeking about a perfect living Master( GURU), only a living master can look into the suffering of souls and he will take care of the marked soul underhis control and at the time of death he will come and take the soul back to his home. For that every one need a guru and guru manthiram. I am one such soul and got the NAAm dhan, from my master,which i couldnot getit from any of the living our own community guru's. I have witnessed hundreds of TB in Bombay, chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Salem, following Santmant, which they never going to get it from with in their community. Santmant teachings based upon teachings of saivasiddhanda and other Tamil saints teachings only. Basicly veg and non smoking, and Moral living with wife and not willing to grab others property,Money etc is the high quality of TB's, so they were attacted by santmant and follows. The only way to getrid of 84lacks of births and deaths.We live as Lagto veg, and by way of moral life others should come farward to follow us.

S

s007bala

Swami Guru Raghavendra's miracles are valid only upto 500 years after his samadhi,a small tid bit.

Om Sri Guru Raghavendraya Namah

पुज्यया राघवेंद्रया सथ्यधार्मा राथायाचा
भाजतम कल्पवृक्षाया नमताम कामाधेनुवे

pUjyAya rAghavendrAya satyadharmaratAya cha
bhajatAM kalpavRuxAya namatAM kAmadhenave

I worship as the Kalpa-vrksha, and salute as the kAmadhenu the esteemed RaghavEndra who is always engrossed in the true dharma;. He is a brilliant sun who destroys the false arguer, and a moon that casts a mellow light upon the ViShNu bhaktas; salutations to that Guru ShrI RAghavEndra; salutations to the one of extremely kind disposition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.