• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Beating and controlling wives ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAR ENNA PESARATHA IRUNTHALUM IPPA PESALAM... !!!

RAVI sir engeyum poidatheenga... ungala nambi naan varthaigalai vittutruken...!!!

Dear Ashok and Dear Renuka,

Attacks are of different sort. For me, I don't require any verbal or physical attack. Just a sharp look is enough to make the other feel attacked and threatened.....LOL!!!!

My Singam eyes are enough to do wonders both for Love attacks and threatening attacks.. :)

Last edited:
Ok dear Ashok, tell me what sort of specific help you want from me to keep up your challenge to dear Renuka?

Oh so Ravi has become Munna Bhai/Annachi sorts for Ashok is it?
So now we have to have Vettu Onne Tundu Rendhu fights!!LOL

Por arambikkattum.... !!!

sangu mulankattum...!!!

hhmmmhhnmmhm...!!

but ravi sir neenga engeyum poida vendam..!!

LOL !!!

Thats all old style.

New style is simple.
Only one dialogue needed : AAAAY,AAAY,AAAY and have Arivaal at the back of shirt Village Party style.

Enna madam KOOLIPPADAI thalaivi mathiri pesureenga ...!!

naangalum village partyngathaan..!!!

:)

I am SwarnaAkka clone..

Hey Ambi catch you later the whole day the lab is too slow to give me my patients results I am waiting for.
Once I get that results I will "fight" again!!!LOL

Oh so Ravi has become Munna Bhai/Annachi sorts for Ashok is it?
So now we have to have Vettu Onne Tundu Rendhu fights!!LOL

OH NO!!!!! Some how MAYA has succeeded in playing her tricks by making me joining Ashok to attack Renuka. It may show that how cruel are we guys who don't mind attacking a lady and this may prove that these buggers would not mind beating and controlling their future wife.....

Hmmmm, MAYA is considered a feminine force and thus we guys got trapped by Renuka....

Hey Bhole Naath...Hum dono ko Bachaalo....

OH NO!!!!! Some how MAYA has succeeded in playing her tricks by making me joining Ashok to attack Renuka. It may show that how cruel are we guys who don't mind attacking a lady and this may prove that these buggers would not mind beating and controlling their future wife.....

Hmmmm, MAYA is considered a feminine force and thus we guys got trapped by Renuka....

Hey Bhole Naath...Hum dono ko Bachaalo....

This is not fair...war has been declared.
what women men difference you guys are seeing.
We are all Atmas yaar.

BTW

Oru vatti mudivu pannitta….. en peche…. nane kekkamattan….

So fight has to go on.

I just noticed what you wrote..the word Bugger is sometimes used to denote Dostana acts!!!LOL!!

Last edited:
This is not fair...war has been declared.
what women men difference you guys are seeing.
We are all Atmas yaar.

BTW

Oru vatti mudivu pannitta….. en peche…. nane kekkamattan….

So fight has to go on.

Arey Renuka!!!! Why don't you try to see the feminine force in you?? Don't equate yourself with Male species, till your soul gets Male body and having obtained a male body in future don't equate yourself with Female species.

Yes we all are Atmas, but fortunately or unfortunately granted with MALE or FEMALE identity/body/mentality etc..etc.., by MAYA.

Things in this world are getting adjusted between Atmas subtly, with or without any justification, only due to this Male and Female distinction.

Ravi sir,

Renuka mam MR. enna paadu paduraangalo...!!! :sad:

PAAVAM IYYO :frusty:

I will recommend a Nobel PRIZE for him....

What do you think about it sir...!!!

Arey Renuka!!!! Why don't you try to see the feminine force in you?? Don't equate yourself with Male species, till your soul gets Male body and having obtained a male body in future don't equate yourself with Female species.

Yes we all are Atmas, but fortunately or unfortunately granted with MALE or FEMALE identity/body/mentality etc..etc.., by MAYA.

Things in this world are getting adjusted between Atmas subtly, with or without any justification, only due to this Male and Female distinction.

Last edited:
Ravi sir,

Renuka mam MR. enna paadu paduraangalo...!!!
:sad:

PAAVAM IYYO
:frusty:

A male in female body/form pairing with a female in male body/form also goes well.

Men having a bit of feminine qualities in them and women having a bit of masculine qualities in them are the best personalities, IMHO.

As long as a sole in female or male body is concerned, it is always better to keep the feminine or masculine qualities respectively at top and act accordingly. In fact, thats what exactly happens in our relationship between mere humans, having dual personality in a one specific form.

A male in female body/form pairing with a female in male body/form also goes well.

Men having a bit of feminine qualities in them and women having a bit of masculine qualities in them are the best personalities, IMHO.

As long as a sole in female or male body is concerned, it is always better to keep the feminine or masculine qualities respectively at top and act accordingly. In fact, thats what exactly happens in our relationship between mere humans, having dual personality in a one specific form.

You know thank god I am strong!! Just now I had to call for ambulance for one patient and two hefty looking male medical assistants came and guess what!! they didnt lift a finger to help me and my nurses shift the patient into the ambulance.
Further more they were not even polite to us.
It was us who were wishing them good evening etc and thanking them but they were not saying a word.

Me and my nurses had to do everything.
Thank god we girls were strong enough to carry the patient ourselves and place him on the stretcher.

Ravi sir,

Renuka mam MR. enna paadu paduraangalo...!!!
:sad:

PAAVAM IYYO
:frusty:

Hey ambi,

I am a good wife Ok.I wake up in the morning and cook food for me and my husband both before going to work.
Today I cooked Japanese Udon Noodles for him.

You know thank god I am strong!! Just now I had to call for ambulance for one patient and two hefty looking male medical assistants came and guess what!! they didnt lift a finger to help me and my nurses shift the patient into the ambulance.
Further more they were not even polite to us.
It was us who were wishing them good evening etc and thanking them but they were not saying a word.

Me and my nurses had to do everything.
Thank god we girls were strong enough to carry the patient ourselves and place him on the stretcher.

May be because, those Medical assistants who arrived at your clinic in an ambulance and did not help in shifting the patient into the ambulance knows who is the Dr. of this clinic and what's her potential and that of her nurses.

I think, since they know you gals are no less than males, they were rest assured that they need not to extend help.

Am I right??

May be because, those Medical assistants who arrived at your clinic in an ambulance and did not help in shifting the patient into the ambulance knows who is the Dr. of this clinic and what's her potential and that of her nurses.

I think, since they know you gals are no less than males, they were rest assured that they need not to extend help.

Am I right??

You know I was quite taken aback with them cos they were not polite even to my patient.
I am surprised that they didnt even help the young 20 something years male patient who was so weak.

There was a gentleman who would always type in big, bold, black, block

letters straining the eyes beyond tolerance.

Mr. A.I. Should refrain from doing it for the sake of the oldies in the

forum.

Why do you SHOUT when you can just speak?

A futile attempt to make up for the lack of contents

by the size of the letters???

There was a man in Vizag who sported a Ravana type mustache.

He could just walk in any Diaz as Ravana in mufti.

It was because he lacked something else

that he wanted to project a manly image.
:tsk:

There was a man in Vizag who sported a Ravana type mustache.

He could just walk in any Diaz as Ravana in mufti.

It was because he lacked something else

that he wanted to project a manly image.
:tsk:

"Diaz" who, barthalomew?

Google search result, for the benefit of members!

Leonid Barthalomew

Barthalome.jpg

Picture courtesy: Wikia

Oh no not XBoxAasura that guy can convince you to buy a $300 gaming system in no time. He is a destroyer of wallets!! RUN AWAY!!!!! :smash:

Google search result, for the benefit of members!

Leonid Barthalomew

Barthalome.jpg

Picture courtesy: Wikia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back