• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Beating and controlling wives ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am convinced that Tamilians have word play coded directly into their genes. It really doesn't matter the language they just all truly relish in linguistic fun. What is up with you guys?!?!?! God literally created a nation of poets. It's quite surreal really. And it always brings to mind KB Sundarambal as Awvaiyar in Thiruvilayadal telling Lord Murugan that TAMIL LANGUAGE finds fault in his leaving of his parents to go to Pazhani malai. :-D

The dias I meany was a platform but since it was red

underlined I had selected the scary Diaz instead of dais! :sorry:

We are Pucks since we love Puns and Pranks! :rolleyes:

I am convinced that Tamilians have word play coded directly into their genes. It really doesn't matter the language they just all truly relish in linguistic fun. What is up with you guys?!?!?! God literally created a nation of poets. It's quite surreal really. And it always brings to mind KB Sundarambal as Awvaiyar in Thiruvilayadal telling Lord Murugan that TAMIL LANGUAGE finds fault in his leaving of his parents to go to Pazhani malai. :-D

also make it in normal sized letters -

without using rainbow colors and

multi styled and sized fonts!

Since some us here already have adopted

certain colors, fonts and size of letters -

it is better not to mess with them!

Hey dont stop posting dude!!! We need you here.
You see some threads are heavy duty stuff and what you write is fun and relaxing..so keep on posting Ok..

Dear VR Ji,

You know recently one person used red font for his post cos he had copied and pasted from a site which was in red ink and he didnt know how to edit it.

Mistakes happen sometimes..

Multi colored fonts are like a burst of colors..reminds me of Holi so lets all have a wonderful time with the colors of life!!!:dance:

What if it is all show and no stuff??? :boom:
For the sake of comic relief will
we have to just grin and bear it?

Dear VR Ji,

You know recently one person used red font for his post cos he had copied and pasted from a site which was in red ink and he didnt know how to edit it.

Mistakes happen sometimes..

Multi colored fonts are like a burst of colors..reminds me of Holi so lets all have a wonderful time with the colors of life!!!:dance:

Last edited:
What if it all show and no stuff??? :boom:
For the sake of comic relief will
we have to just grin and bear it?

Dear VR Ji,

We have been through various situations in forum before...this is just fun only..it makes me grin a lot too.

So we should thank Ashok for making us smile and grin.He is a young boy yaar..nice guy too.

You ARE enjoying the male-female-mix-up stuff ???

Then you can go ahead! I won't stop you or AIO!!!

Dear VR Ji,

We have been through various situations in forum before...this is just fun only..it makes me grin a lot too.

So we should thank Ashok for making us smile and grin.He is a young boy yaar..nice guy too.

I like the humor which is thought provoking like that of N.S.K.,
Chandra Babu and Thangavelu. :decision:

I do not like the noisy and senseless shouting of Vaigaip Puyal and the likes of him! :deadhorse:

Dear VRJi,

I want you to join too..we all like your sense of humor.Think about it please.

She means business!

042. PRETTY MISS!

There was this pretty miss, :music:

Whom everybody liked to kiss; :kiss:

But she knew how to dismiss, :hand:

The adventurers with a hiss! :wacko:

“Was she made in scenic Swiss?”

“Was she the storehouse of bliss?”

But she knew how to dismiss,

All the adventurers with a hiss!

Source
Naughty poems Long and short.
<veenaavisal.wordpress.com>

The intention of this thread is to discuss about 'beating and controlling wives'!
It appears that one of our veterans :moony: a poor new entrant and he needs another veteran's support!! :faint:

Everyone knows that he has more than one veteran's support and

enough persons to catapult him and his threads into stardom.

The intention of this thread is to discuss about 'beating and controlling wives'!
It appears that one of our veterans :moony: a poor new entrant and he needs another veteran's support!! :faint:

The heading of this thread is disturbing. How could any one will think of "beating and controlling wife". Wife is called "saha-dharmini", meaning one who has equal right in running a family as that of a husband. What ever may be the differences between two individuals ( a Man and Wife), no one has the right to control or beat the other. Other wise the Law of the land will interfere to take its own course.
Cheers.
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

The heading of this thread is disturbing. How could any one will think of "beating and controlling wife". Wife is called "saha-dharmini", meaning one who has equal right in running a family as that of a husband. What ever may be the differences between two individuals ( a Man and Wife), no one has the right to control or beat the other. Other wise the Law of the land will interfere to take its own course.
Cheers.
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear sir,

I agree fully with what you wrote.. but I always find the husband wife relationship a weird one cos actually what binds them?
Love or Duty or both or none?

If we think about it we wont be really able to define it .

There are people - well educated and well placed - who still think that wife and children are their personal properties. :whip:

I know of a husband who told his wife as soon as they got married "You belongs to me now!" :heh:

The wife was more than shocked by the concept of ownership and by the English grammar involved.:shocked:

Most people think of their wives as personal robots programmed to work , work and work - without any needs, emotions, feelings, pains and pleasures - even in this 21st century.
:faint:

Cheers.
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back