• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Baba’s prove your claim: NRI Rationalists offer 85 lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shri Prasad,

How many of us believe in "Geeta" and the explanations, narrations, the incidents and the way the Upadesha to Arjuna was given by Shri Krishna..???

images

This is what Arjuna saw and experienced while receiving Upadesham from Shri Krishan, explaining him what is Dharma and its significances.

In that Yuga, there was a great dharmic man in the name of Arjuna and there was Godly Man in the name of Krishna (as incarnation of Lord Vishnu) and the people right from that Yuga till this Yuga have identified and realized the Godly Man Krishna as no one else other than the Supreme Lord who showed the way towards Dharma and Karma to human kind. And Arjuna could experience such a magnificent presentation of Shri Krishna, that no ordinary human can witness.

I believe, no one, who believe in the "Geeta" and the above presentation of Shri Krishna in the war field, would consider the formation as just unexplained phenomenon and there is nothing miracle in it that need to be considered as divine powers beyond human control.

But, this is Kali yoga, where it is not easy to identify the right spiritual Guru. It would just depend on each individuals realizations, experiences and acceptance with a spiritual guru that can help identifying and honoring a divine soul as his/her spiritual guru.

In this kali yoga, with we humans living the most materialistic and ambitious/desirous life, there can not be any human similar to great soul Arjuna who can be made to experience what Arjuna experienced. Even if such things happen, no one would ever believe him/her.

Even if we say that teleporting Vibuthi from Puttaparthi to USA is just an unexplained phenomenon, I would wonder how Baghwan Satya Sai baba, considering him as a mere common human being, could understand and utilize this teleporting phenomenon and could be identified himself as a true spiritual guru? When such far distant teleporting is expected to be a very long future time possibility, by today's advanced SET.

If this is just a magical trick, many fake God Men can do the similar things and attract naive bakthas. Off course there are many fake Babas who could succeed bringing naive crowds towards them by performing some Tricks like magicians.

A powerful / highly talented magician can show such miracle kinda stuff before you by his eye washing techniques. But can he perform such a far distant teleporting?

If we say that "Geeta" and all the related incidents and presentations are fake, man made imaginary and misleading concepts out of brain storm of some wicked people, then, I think, we can consider - "There exists No Miracle / Divine Powers"

Ravi,
I believe in the teachings of GITA. Do I believe in the history of it is a different matter.
I would not want to hurt the sentiments of Sai's devotees, but I am skeptic. I do not believe that an accomplished master has to resort to magic to impress me. The knowledge itself is the magic. I am at awe of the knowledge of members here in this forum. Renuka, Sarang, and you.
When someone does magic to accumulate personal wealth I am a skeptic (from any religion).
Ramana maharishi, Ramakrishna, Vivekananda did not have to do it, and they still are great scholars.

Ravi,
I believe in the teachings of GITA. Do I believe in the history of it is a different matter.
I would not want to hurt the sentiments of Sai's devotees, but I am skeptic. I do not believe that an accomplished master has to resort to magic to impress me. The knowledge itself is the magic. I am at awe of the knowledge of members here in this forum. Renuka, Sarang, and you.
When someone does magic to accumulate personal wealth I am a skeptic (from any religion).
Ramana maharishi, Ramakrishna, Vivekananda did not have to do it, and they still are great scholars.

Dear PrasadJi,

Let me try to explain a little since I have been a Sai follower since I was 8 years old.I am using the word follower cos Devotee is a title which need to be conferred by God or Guru Himself..cos we have no idea if we actually qualify for it.

Ok I would never want to think that each act of Sai Baba was to impress or make devotees get faith.
Most of the while those who experienced this sorts of phenomenon needed the Vibuthi or Materialized objects.

Let me share a few true life incidents with you.

My father was diagnosed to have diabetes some age 35 after some inflammation of his pancreas.
He was on medication for a while and when he went to see Baba in Puttaparthi my father was lucky enough to get a personal interview with Baba.
My father asked Baba for some materialized object and the first reply Baba gave him is "why do you desire material? God is in you"
My father felt a bit sad hearing that even though he understood what Baba meant.

Then after a while Baba materialized a locket which had Shiridi Baba on one side and Rama Pattabhishekam on the other side.
Baba told my father to wear it and it will help control his diabetes.

After my father started wearing the locket his diabetes was cured.He didnt need medication too and doctors were quite surprised.

The locket had a purpose to be given to my father and even then Baba reminded my father that its material.

Recently my brother was facing a dilemma and he was very worried about it.
One night he was praying to Baba and he was holding a Shiridi Baba statue in his hand and praying for an answer.

The Shiridi Baba statue in his grip suddenly cracked a little at the feet portion and a non stop stream of Vibuthi was coming from it and covered my brother with Vibuthi and his room was filled with almost 2 pots full of vibuthi.

My brother was totally shaken and called for my uncle who stays with him and even my uncle was surprised to see it.
My brother called me late night and was literally shaking on the phone almost crying cos he said it was like a vibuthi abhishekam all over him.

After that incident the dilemma he was facing also resolved.

Each form of Divinity has a different purpose.
Lord Rama didnt perform Leelas like Lord Krishna cos the purpose of Rama Avatar was mainly to show how an ideal man should live like.
Lord Krishna performed Leelas more than any other Avatar cos He came as a Poorna Avatar.

Some masters take birth to enlighten people through Jnaana and Bhakti eg:Ramana Maharishi,Swami Vivekananda,Ramakrishna Paramahansa.

Some other masters walk this world to uplift Dharma and also preform Leelas for a very specific reason of helping mankind with the illness of existence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back