• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are Not Tamil Brahmins Tamilians? - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

murali

Sir,
I want to make the following observations.
1.All evidence points to the fact that brahmanas migrated from north india through the ages.
2.There are puranic accounts of agasthya,parashurama coming south.
3.Manu explicitly says that people who have migrated from aryavartha are inferior.
4.North indian brahmanas are generally fair skinned.They don't have existential problems about nativity,language etc.There are substantial non-brahmana savarnas.They are not touchy on issues of achara.
5.Tamil brahmanas are sub classified as brahacharana(long marchers),ashtasahasra(eight thousand numbers),vadama (choladesa,vadadesa).This might sound like vetti thinnai pecchu.what does this indicate?Brahmanas have been continuosly migrating south.Perhaps,that is why maaran likes north indians.
6.At the very dawn of recorded tamil history,one finds a tamil grammar work,tolkappiyam,written by a tamil brahmin.The first recorded work in tamil sets out to be a codification of the language.What was the impetus?was a brahmana responding to the tamil anxiety to protect themselves from others?was a new social economic system threatening them? something different from the traditional mores?
7.The parallel is striking.The non brahmanas were engulfed in the early 20th century.The traditional mudaliar has also lost in the bargain.Reservation is his last ditch effort to protect his place in his native land.
8.Tamil brahmanas are brahmanas.This means their primary loyalty is to vedas and upanishads.One must remember there was no political entity called tamilnadu then,only cholas and pandyas who are mentioned even in the epics.
9.The primary loyalty of vellalas is to TN.They are to TN,what brahmanas are to india.vellalas are the land owning gentry of the northern districts.The naidus came much later.The vellalas share power with thevars in the chola territory,who are altogether absent in northern tamilnadu.the gounders play the role of thevars and vellalas in erode and coimbatore.vellalas are insignificant in pandya land.The pandya kingdom is water scarce.
10.There was a significant flowering of tamil literature in the sangam age,noted for secular poetry.religious poetry is far and few in between.even here the earliest poetry is to the composite god murukan.(i seek forgiveness in acharyal and iswara)
11.this is followed by the 'kalapira interregnum'.and the pallava age.
12.the basic elements of tamil history are charted out.the interplay of two elements.(like JJ and karunanidhi)
13.Only vellalas are a presence throughout TN.even their strength is suspect.
14.there are fundamental contradictions between gounders,saiva vellalas and thevars.
15.the pallava age is a synthesis of tamil and bhakti.finds its finest expression in the alwars and temple sculpture.
16.Influence of sanskrit and other northern influences.
17.the chola age is a revival of tamil centred bhakti.conflict between sri ramanuja and saivism.sri ramanuja's family a recent migrant.Later cholas from andhra,whose coastal plains similar to TN.smartha-vellala alliance in thanjavur.
18.chola excesses give rise to pandyan kingdom,before swept away by malik kafur.
19.Enter vijayanagar kingdom,nayaka-vaishnava alliance,kannada,telugu,vadadesavadama?,brahmanas in TN.
20.British rule,modern age.fears of telugu-kannada nayaks make them support justice party,DMK,rise of PMK.

21)The rebirth of tamil nationalism has nothing to do with periyaar.The names associated with it are maraimalai adigal,kanakasabhapathi pillai,somasundara bharathi,gopalakrishna bharathi,manonmaniam sundaram pillai,kalaignar,arignar anna,bharathidasn,thiru vi ka,all vellalas.
22)the Dmk has been responsible for raising the self esteem of tamil and given the masses their tongue.They have contributed immensely to the growth of modern language,so much so even we are using it.
23)without Dmk ,there would be no PMK,puthiya tamizhagam,vidhuthalai chirutha
24)the contribution of brahmanas to tamizh pales before them.
25)tamizh unites gounders,thevars,vanniyars and nadars in a fundamental way despite their differences.
26)for us english,sanskrit,hinduism are fundamental markers.our thought processes are not confined to tamil intellectual mores.
27)tamizh is our 'thai mozhi',mathru baashai,sanskrit our pithuraarjitham.This makes us different from other tamils.
28)tamils have difficulty connecting with north indians and hindi for obvious reasons.
29)this does not justify the atrocious reservation policy in iits or central institutions.
30)in fact even the sri vaishnava religion has factored tamil in their worship to connect with TN
31)Perhaps we need a yugapurusha to synthesise Sri subrahmanya,Sri Ranganatha,tamil,vedas,mariamman,physics,environment.
32)the tamils have to realise they are a part of the indian culture,though having a distinct identity.

This is in response to the many posts about Aryan migration from North India to South India. There is no justified scientific evidence (genetic or historic) for clinging to this theory. As people in Nazi German regime said, "If you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes the truth", this principle was used well to hoodwink people. I am waiting for the times when people will have the background/literacy to reject such baseless theories.

Speaking personally, if they pass the bill to rewrite the constitution to justify the 69% reservation, I will give up my Indian citizenship. There is no place for me in such a country.

Mr Ramadoss is calling for a strike in all states that have BC/OBC as CMs due to this issue. I am wondering if he is in his senses. Why would a CM from MP or Bihar join with him? He must realize that while reservation as a topic might be a passion for him, it is not the same for politicians of all states. It is amazing that he is so popular. Any thoughts on this?

sir - it is natural for any person to promote his mother tongue. so what is so great about dmk promoting tamil? every body in the world does it? but for tamil brahmins to do so much for tamil, inspite of their association with sanskrit is great..great...great!!!!!!!!

Don't

Speaking personally, if they pass the bill to rewrite the constitution to justify the 69% reservation, I will give up my Indian citizenship. There is no place for me in such a country.

Don't !!!

If you give up your indian citizenship, where will you go for your daily dose of free, unadulterated comedy available in India in the name of demo'crazy'.

On a serious note, while reservation has come to stay & could successfully block the progress of brahmins, the last word is yet to be said on it. Atleast on extending the reservation to unaided & minority institutions. The true "colour" of the politicians will be exposed once the reservation is extended to such institutions run by them.

I anticipate that very soon, the clamour for "intra reservations" or "quota-within-quota" will get louder & louder & then let us see how "united" the "champions of downtrodden" are.

Nenju porukkudillaye indha nilai ketta manidharai ninaithu vittal

The Present chief minister of tmilnadu - is a great intellect- do you know how? he has studied upto 3rd standard. (what a qualifcation for a cm.) he says as brahmins are aryans who migrated to india from cenral asia, they are not tamils.(even if this migration is true, even the people who would have seen it will not speak about it with so much authority). However, sonia gandhi who migrated from italy and adopted citizenship only out of compulsion and not choice is not only an indian according to these'rationalists' but these' rationalists' even tried to make her pm. her mother tongue italian is not even recognized as a language in the indian consitution.Do you know that according to darwin theory, all of us originated from monkeys? science also says that the ist monkeys originated from africa. so al of us are children of african monkeys including me, you, Dr. KARUNANIDHI, Ms. SONIA. OK .

sir- is there any evidence that there were vegeterian settlements in iran many centuries ago? in iran in their school books are they teaching that brahmins were born in iran and then 'migrated' to india?????

Do Not Ridicule Fasting!

in hinduism fasting is very significant. when you fast you punish yourselves in a rational way. thus you tell to god that i hv now punished myself for sins i, my family members mayhave committed inthis, previous births. so please do not punish myself, my family members more.

sir - a brahmin or a hindu fasts and pains himself in many ways, not to become a millionarie or a billionaire like 'rationalists'! it is only to plead for peace of mind for self, & family members. so do not ridicule a person who is undergoing pain while punishing himself. it is like ridiculing a physical handicap. a handicapped persons actions may look comical sometimes but you should not laugh at it. similarly, fasting should not be made fun of.

Does anybody know the email id of Mr. Karunanidhi? If someone does, then we could send a barrage of emails on different issues. But it will probably fall on deaf ears! I have had several of my letters published in the venerable Washington Post. Will the Indian newspapers do an expose' or publish our letters to the Editor about the Chief Minister?

sir - it is [email protected].

Trend.

"Speaking personally, if they pass the bill to rewrite the constitution to justify the 69% reservation, I will give up my Indian citizenship. There is no place for me in such a country.

Mr Ramadoss is calling for a strike in all states that have BC/OBC as CMs due to this issue. I am wondering if he is in his senses. Why would a CM from MP or Bihar join with him? He must realize that while reservation as a topic might be a passion for him, it is not the same for politicians of all states. It is amazing that he is so popular. Any thoughts on this?[/quote]"

I am eagerly waiting to give up my Indian citizenship. Who cares if I give up my citizenship? loss of my vote does not matter. There is no sense of shame.
Which country will accept me?

Reservation is a passion for all the politicians...Paswan, Nitesh, name any poltician, he will support quota, nationalists like Advani may neither openly agree nor disagree. they are a victim of circumstances.

Citizenship

I think it is increasingly becoming clear that countries may be replaced by transnational groups in the not too distant future. As the Indian diaspora migrates to other countries, they are linked with members of their own group through expanding means of communication. Information, assistance, traditions etc are channeled through these transnational networks. Witness the birth of the first Brahmana scholarship initiative right here on this website where people from different places in India and the world are joining together to help some poor students.

This is the way of the future, and hence virtual countries can arise in the next few decades. With increasing globalization, silly rules that a physical country enacts will quickly be brought into line with global practices. Such rules will be unsustainable in the long run.

So, if I were you I would encourage you to take up citizenhip of another country. You would be doing TN Brahmanas a huge favor by doing so. The more TN Brahmanas spread out in the world, and remain linked to share their traditions and culture, the harder it will be for any one state or country to suppress or eliminate them.

Irrelevance of educational quotas by 2050

In the next few decades with the rapid spread of the Internet everywhere, and multiple entities like Google springing up around the world, information is going to be much more accessible. One need not kill oneself trying to get into Anna University. Instead Brahmana students should be encouraged to visit sites like these and paired with a mentor who can provide information on what to read, what is important in the real world, and some of the steps to success. MIT (the one in the US) is already preparing to open-source some of its course material.

So, instead of begging before the supercilious Dravida OBC pantheon for an education, a Brahmana student can go to Gummidipoondi engineering college during the day just to have a B.Tech. certificate, and skip classes taught by the 69% quota teachers, and spend time downloading and following the MIT lectures. This can also be done at home. After this, the Brahmana network can be approached for referrals to jobs etc, the critical need being to get the candidate in front of an interviewer. Once that happens, the real knowledge will quickly be come apparent, and then the future is assured.

There are millions of poor brahmins in India.Not all of them can migrate.I read that 3% of indians are brahmins.This percentage is higher than that of christians(2.5%)

When they can have so much political power, why not brahmins?

1.Where is "Gummidipoondi engineering college" ? Never heard of it before.
2. It is true that knowledge is available freely on the internet. An extension of this line of thinking would involve online exams and online evaluation by a panel of experts who are only interested in merit, merit and nothing else.
3. This cyber college should be open to all irrespective of caste, color or creed.

In the next few decades with the rapid spread of the Internet everywhere, and multiple entities like Google springing up around the world, information is going to be much more accessible. One need not kill oneself trying to get into Anna University. Instead Brahmana students should be encouraged to visit sites like these and paired with a mentor who can provide information on what to read, what is important in the real world, and some of the steps to success. MIT (the one in the US) is already preparing to open-source some of its course material.

So, instead of begging before the supercilious Dravida OBC pantheon for an education, a Brahmana student can go to Gummidipoondi engineering college during the day just to have a B.Tech. certificate, and skip classes taught by the 69% quota teachers, and spend time downloading and following the MIT lectures. This can also be done at home. After this, the Brahmana network can be approached for referrals to jobs etc, the critical need being to get the candidate in front of an interviewer. Once that happens, the real knowledge will quickly be come apparent, and then the future is assured.

Pl see the website of the National Programme on Technology Enhanced learning. This web site contains materials on topics released by various IITs and IISc till July 2006 and was formally launched on Sept 3, 06. All viewers of this site are informed that there is no certification or diploma being offered by us through this site. No online course is offered through this site.
http://www.nptel.iitm.ac.in/

How right you were, my friend

I anticipate that very soon, the clamour for "intra reservations" or "quota-within-quota" will get louder & louder & then let us see how "united" the "champions of downtrodden" are.

Nenju porukkudillaye indha nilai ketta manidharai ninaithu vittal

I see that with MK announcing his quota for religious minorities within the existing quota, this division between quota streams is coming up (I am assuming that they will not increase the quote in TN to greater than 69%). I am sure that we will start seeing this chaos now. The way you saw this coming so soon is scary.

Tamil Brahmins are in fact, the real brahmins. It is the brahmins who to some extent speak good tamil than any other caste people. Everybody's accent of tamil is dominated by his/her domicile like tirunelveli, Madurai & Madras etc. but tamil spoken by brahmins are not like that. In fact some of the important words that the brahmins regularly speak are "aam" (house) which is nothing but "Agam" in pure Tamil. This is only one example. So brahmins are the real tamils and certificate of dravidian fools are not required. More importantly, the identity called 'brahmins' is also not required to be maintained as it does not serve any purpose. We have to only privately maintain all the requirements of Brahminism. I hope fellow brothers will agree with me. In fact, Tamil Thatha (Mahopadhyaya U.Ve Swaminatha Iyer) was my great grand father from my mother's side and a table used by him was many years with our family and has recently been modified and still being used. This is just for your information. If somebody says that Tamil Thatha was not a brahmin, then we can only say he is perverted nor Tamil thatha would desire such a certificate from any rascal.

Last edited:
quota for religious minorities by tamil nadu government

this is m ks game and trick.he is sure that sc will strike down 69% quota and restrict to max 50% only. at present quota is based on sc/st 21%+28%bcs+
20%mbcs. vanniars are under mbc quota as included thanks to ramdas. hence now m k will give 5% quota for religious minorities within ambit of 69%
which composition will be altered by tamil nadu government thereby reducing
proportionatly to mbc/bcs.once sc restrict max quota to 50% in tamilnadu,
and refuse to accord quota for religious minorities (andhra government lost in case) m k will reduce larger share of mbc to the dislike of ramdas. hence it is with the intention to check pmk and put them in fix tilll sc opens the case again. till then, pmk will be at the mercy of m k group and will not join with aadmk.

regd/

An interesting situation developing

hence it is with the intention to check pmk and put them in fix tilll sc opens the case again. till then, pmk will be at the mercy of m k group and will not join with aadmk.
regd/

Good point.

I am sure, MK is secretly happy that the Reservation controversy has broken out right at the time when the relationship between PMK & DMK is showing signs of strain.

It surely diverts Ramdoss's attention from the State politics and gives MK the much needed breather.

And if MK does knock off 5% from MBC kitty, the fissures will be out in the open. Knowing karu, he is likely to knock it off proportionately so that Ramdoss doesn't use this to whip up passions.

Power struggles galore

I had written about this earlier. There are two reasons why Ramdas is so strident on this reservation issue. One is personal, and is related to the ongoing feud in Delhi between his backdoor entry (unelected) son, Anbumani and Mr. Venugopal Iyengar of the AIIMS. The second reason is his desire to emerge as the messiah of the "oppressed". Knowing that Karu's days are numbered, there is a looming power vacuum which he is maneuvering to fill. Hence the vociferous proclamations on "Tamil" identity, and insistence on Tamil in schools and courts and everywhere else. Nevermind that his granddaughter has been given a Sanskrit name, Sanghamitra, and studies in an English medium convent in Delhi. But hey, in a state where people vote for film stars rather than professionals, no one will question this incongruousness.

Meanwhile Karu is desperate to project his son Stalin as the heir of the DMK. I sometimes feel sad for Stalin. Stalin is not virulently anti-Brahmana like his father, and is somewhat naive when it comes to politics. I think Karu must not have realized what a great tyrant Stalin was. A Russian colleague was really disgusted why someone would name their son as Stalin. Wolves like Ramdas will tear him apart once Karu goes. And recently the Marans have opened up a second front on Stalin from the inside. Dayanidhi Maran is the front man for the very ambitious Kalanidhi Maran, who aims to become the media baron of India. Hence the recent 700 crore stake taken by Maxis Communications (freeing up some money for party activities). All SUN TV channels explicitly blacked out the birthday celebrations of Stalin last month. Here is the news article below.

It is quite likely that after Karu, a skirmish might break out among the three factions, splintering the KKK fascist parties, and the Brahmanas might get a break. If in the meantime Tamil Brahmanas organize and promise to vote en-bloc like the UP Brahmanas, then there is even a possibility of Brahmanas being courted for votes like in UP, and their 3-4% can make a difference amid all the jostling between these groups. It all depends on the degree of fragmentation that can happen in the Tamil electorate.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/070301/43/6cpqc.html
Karunanidhi's son turns 55 without Sun TV blessing

By IANS
Thursday March 1, 11:15 PM
Chennai, March 1 (IANS) Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi's son M.K. Stalin turned 55 Thursday amid total blackout of his birthday celebrations by a popular Tamil channel even as national channels went head over heels showing hundreds queuing up to greet him.
Huge cut-outs of Stalin and Karunanidhi lined roads in the city Thursday and in the ruling Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) headquarters.

Stalin is seen as the automatic choice for the DMK's next chief ministerial candidate.

However, since 2004, there have been other DMK aspirants for the post, including union minister Dayanidhi Maran and Karunanidhi's another son, M.K. Azhagiri.

Azhagiri has now become the king of the state's southern districts following the death of P.T.R. Palanivel Rajan, a DMK stalwart from Madurai.

Two months ago, his birthday was celebrated as colourfully and with as much fanfare as Stalin's by the DMK. The party patriarch went all the way to Madurai to be with his son, who until 2001, was seen as an estranged son.

Another interesting development in Chennai has been the emergence of M.K Kanimozhi, Karunanidhi's daughter, on public platform. Last week, she was not only declared Karunanidhi's literary heir but was also seen splashed across local newspapers, in elder brother Stalin's company during a weeklong cultural bonanza she organised.

So, while the Karunanidhi family has been consolidating itself, noticeable is the blacking out of Stalin, Alzhagiri and Kanimozhi by Sun Television, a major cable network group, run by Kalanidhi Maran, elder son of late Murasoli Maran, a former union minister from the state.

The Sun group with 14 language channels did not even carry a scroll saying Stalin, a former Mayor of Chennai, had turned 55. Instead, they showed a newly-elected mayor of the city taking oath.

Good point.

I am sure, MK is secretly happy that the Reservation controversy has broken out right at the time when the relationship between PMK & DMK is showing signs of strain.

It surely diverts Ramdoss's attention from the State politics and gives MK the much needed breather.

And if MK does knock off 5% from MBC kitty, the fissures will be out in the open. Knowing karu, he is likely to knock it off proportionately so that Ramdoss doesn't use this to whip up passions.

Last edited:
Certainly there was no grand Aryan Invasion of India and the Indus civilization had declined before the arrival of the aryans. But with modern DNA analysis it has been confirmed that North Indian Upper castes, have more common genetic material with Europeans ( are therefore more Aryan) than North Indian lower castes, and among upper castes, North Indian Brahmins have more in common with Europeans genetically than other Northern upper castes ( Interestingly, Punjabis have Middle eastern and Cental asian genetic matter as well, and UP Muslims are indistinguishable genetically from Upper caste UP Hindus, as may be expected from their invasion history). Tam Brahms cluster quite separately from UP brahmins but are still part of the Aryan tree and somewhat distinct from most other tamils. Fascinatingly, certain blood cell types they have are only found among Indonesians. The best historical conjecture is that Tamil Brahmins are, as my Appa says are"the Anglo-Indians of Vedic India" the descendants of Vedic Aryans from Hindi-land and the original Tamil "Paarpaan" seers. It is possible that some returned from SE Asia after the ascendancy of Buddhism and Islam there in medieval times. My amma's family were actually known as the "aravalli gumbal" a memory of some ancient migration. Whatever our origin we are part and parcel of the Tamil Civilization and any DK/DMK Blackie who denies that is denying the evidence of History and Science. We are proud blackies like him though occasionally our women have pink cheeks.:) What's more surely any other state would have valued a community that is politically zero but still contributed a couple of nobel prizes, a world chess No.1 and keep the classical arts of the Tamil land safe and flourishing, besides winning a lot of respect for South Indians on the national stage. Alas, c-word will remain c-words, if you'll pardon my Hindustani.

Are Tam Brahms Aryans or Dravidians

Certainly there was no grand Aryan Invasion of India and the Indus civilization had declined before the arrival of the aryans. But with modern DNA analysis it has been confirmed that North Indian Upper castes, have more common genetic material with Europeans ( are therefore more Aryan) than North Indian lower castes, and among upper castes, North Indian Brahmins have more in common with Europeans genetically than other Northern upper castes ( Interestingly, Punjabis have Middle eastern and Cental asian genetic matter as well, and UP Muslims are indistinguishable genetically from Upper caste UP Hindus, as may be expected from their invasion history). Tam Brahms cluster quite separately from UP brahmins but are still part of the Aryan tree and somewhat distinct from most other tamils. Fascinatingly, certain blood cell types they have are only found among Indonesians. The best historical conjecture is that Tamil Brahmins are, as my Appa says "the Anglo-Indians of Vedic India" the descendants of Vedic Aryans from Hindi-land and the original Tamil "Paarpaan" seers. It is possible that some returned from SE Asia after the ascendancy of Buddhism and Islam there in medieval times. My amma's family were actually known as the "aravalli gumbal" a memory of some ancient migration. Whatever our origin we are part and parcel of the Tamil Civilization and any DK/DMK Blackie who denies that is denying the evidence of History and Science. We are proud blackies like him though occasionally our women have pink cheeks.:) What's more surely any other state would have valued a community that is politically zero but still contributed a couple of nobel prizes, a world chess No.1, test cricketers and keep the classical arts of the Tamil land safe and flourishing, besides winning a lot of respect for South Indians on the national stage. Alas, c-words will remain c-words, if you'll pardon my Hindustani.

Last edited:
hello my friends,

i am gopi from canada, i am not a bramin but i always wished i was. is that okay? am i still allowed on this site?
i tell all my friends i am because i feel bramin even though i was not born a bramin and i feel that is okay.
i know others who have done this as well to marry girls here.
thank you, nice website.
Hi Gopi,

You obviously feel that birth is the wrong basis for creating a community and you are right. I believe anyone who follows our way of life and values ( tayirshaadam addiction, a belief in monism, a love for our classical arts and all knowledge, a non-violent temperament ) is spiritually a Tam Brahm - and I know Keralite Nairs and Punjabi Khatris who are actually so and who have been completely welcomed by their Tam Brahm in-laws. If you feel more welcome on more inclusive sites like Jihad.com you are of course welcome to spurn us harmless chaps and go there

Posters to this thread,

Please continue your discussion here. As the previous thread had reached the cap of 20 pages, I moved your posts to this new thread.

Happy posting.

Tamil Vs (?) Hindu

I dont understand the logic of some people , yes mostly politicians view saying that there is no single Hindu identity in TN but there are caste identities only.It is true people across the religion have the same caste leader . Some people feel it is a waste to get united under the religion umbrella. If thats the case , how can there be a unique Tamil identity?? Its no way connected to the reality if you say there tamils and brahmins category in TN. There are divisions. Even discriminations ....Not opposed or if possible supported by politicians in parts of the land.I wonder some people pointing out hindu scriptures have references for differences and discriminations...As if there is no Hindu religion our ancestors would have led a discrimination free life.There might have differences on other basis. Today we are speaking about tamil culture and Hindu atrocities for political convenience. Did no Tamil literature contain so called varna references??Can MK ready to say Silambu is anti Tamil ?

Every caste want to get into a good job.So they support reservation.I dont think the entire TN is against Brahmins in this regard.Even many people believe MK will do good for their castes.So they support and vote for him.There is economics involved in it.Others are getting jobs and more facilities if they elect Karu or Jaya. Its kind of bribing only . If they feel Brahmin bashing only will get them votes, Its wrong. Even many MLAs in DMK are going to temples where brahmin perform Puja.DMK men are heading religious functions.The votes can never be considered as anti brahmin vote as a whole. There are atheists.And EVR strong supporters are a subset of them as for as my experience is concerned.I believe that too is restricted with some castes (again based on my experience only.If wrong plz point out. Only a few had a discussion about him with me.Even some of them said 'There is nothing proud in coming in quotas').

I guess many people are talking without considering the ground reality.You cannot expect any media can picture EVR in a bad light. Its because of their political power. The Govt is accepting whatever they say. They have the media, they design the education system.So there are people who hate Brahmins.But its not to the extent as projected by politicians .....People who are masters of saying false such that the truth will appear to be the false.
If you define Tamils as who live with culture as characteristics defined in Thirukkural , I hope Tamil Brahmins are more Tamil than who speak against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back