• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are Not Tamil Brahmins Tamilians ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
re

please call yourself an alien from anus then..its the intent, not the part of the body, you also look at it in a positive manner and understand the context of being an alien from anus (how does that feel?)

you came out of your mothers womb,either thru caesarian section or thru her vagina.are these body parts of a human being,in any way,yucky pooh?i was joking ,and it has upset you,i am sorry da chellam,kochikaday,ok.chammathu konday.

And i have no intension of replying to the rest of your junk spam. And i suspect evr was beaten up and molded into monstrous proportions by arrogant junkies like you. And yes i am saying you are as much junk as evr...wonder how many evrs guys like you make..

lol.evr and me compared together khe khe khe:laugh:.what you are doing by writing all this,is,exposing your own thinking in your mind=an assumption of who i am.between your ears,the space makes you think.nyayam sollu,do we know each other.why do you spew all these in your writing.take it easy.relax,have a charminar.:laugh:eek:r run to your rock and hug him.or wait a nimit,you mentioned you married your cousin brother.wonder if your parents also married amongst cousins.hmmm need to ponder on this like ponder-rangan!!

sb:pray2:

re

i am willing to put out all that i know of origins...am only concerned that for one junkie like you and 2 of your coterie, i might be upsetting all others. i already have. and do not wish to repeat it ever again.. already told you, if you are interested, go look up info from goverment libraries...

i definitely hope you are not mentioning mm and ss here,as i cud be wrong in understanding your insinuations.dont we all know where to look up to,why only govt libraries?why not pvt libraries?why only written works?why not oral traditions,thats been handed over generations together?catch my point!

and remember, the more you write crap abt other communities, the more it is all gonna come back to hurt you..what you wish to see in others, is (perhaps) what you are...

can you please show where i have written crap about other communities.?unnaku thaan ellam theriyum nnu ninaichunda irukkaday?open debate nna apadi ippadi thaan irukkum?silvy,odi varaliya=damsel in distress nnu ttu!!

yaam irukka bhayamein,says lord muruga.:pray2:

sb

Dear Moderator,this all about the handle S007BALA's abusive languages in this forum..

To start with, I enjoyed my short stint in this forum, just because of the good decorum maintained by all the posters. Trust me, I have exited many a sites, just because, it ended up in mud slidging, thats not the case here.. But, peculiar is this handle 007bala, who spams, resort to personal attacks, and above all digs on gender issues.

Im not sure if you are ok with this, but then,my worry is, these kind of participants have stunned the flow of discussions in the thread,for wanting to install their identity crisis.Subsequently, ensured few threads take a suicidal death... Im quoting few ref, from thread " Are Tamil Brahmins not Tamils"

1) In post# 322, this handle quotes my entire appeal to moderator with a single liner appended msg'''Ha.ha..ha".. Do you call this as spam or a 'healthy discussion? Btw, it sounds like, he laughed at my appeal to moderator, as if he himself was the moderator,which I was not aware of...

2) In subsequent post, #323, he drags back in to the same jargon.. U-R-Anus, inspite of the early warning by administrator of this forum, Silverfox

3)And his immediate post on #326, he was so particular to identify a handle in terms of gender.. Im not sure handle HappyHindu is female as every one claims..But the point is, even if, why discriminate or take advantage of someone..

For eg, Bala quotes "you came out of your mothers womb,either thru caesarian section or thru her vagina.are these body parts of a human being,in any way,yucky pooh?i was joking ,and it has upset you,i am sorry da chellam,kochikaday,ok.chammathu konday"""

Why all these unwarranted talks of C-section,Vagina....Or the lullabys like Chellam....? Looks like, he is chatting in Yahoo IM..Above all, these talks hasnt contributed anything to this site. In the middle this handle probes in to the personal issues of a fellow member.. he asks "you mentioned you married your cousin brother.wonder if your parents also married amongst cousins."""" Sick.. Sick..Sick..

Dear Moderator, I have seen your posting few advices to this handle.. Having said that, could you please act on this, so that,the forum etiquetters are maintained here..Thanks in advance..

PS; Pvt msg sent to moderator

Last edited:
sappy
For eg, Bala quotes "you came out of your mothers womb,either thru caesarian section or thru her vagina.are these body parts of a human being,in any way,yucky pooh?i was joking ,and it has upset you,i am sorry da chellam,kochikaday,ok.chammathu konday"""

Why all these unwarranted talks of C-section,Vagina....Or the lullabys like Chellam....? Looks like, he is chatting in Yahoo IM..Above all, these talks hasnt contributed anything to this site. In the middle this handle probes in to the personal issues of a fellow member.. he asks "you mentioned you married your cousin brother.wonder if your parents also married amongst cousins."""" Sick.. Sick..Sick..

i also was born from my mothers vagina.maybe you too unless you were conceived from the third eye or iccha shakthi?

all the info,was given by the participant.i did not say anything to you unless you are,another moniker of the same person...hmmm=again i have become ponder-rangan now.

sb:tea:

re

tamizh brahmins are 'tamizhs' first then only brahmin todays in TN,becoz kazhagams have acheived it so or else they will kill us thru discrimination.kazhagam ozhiga.

sb:pray2:

All the 63 Saivite Nayanmars and the 12 Alwars belong to Tamil Nadu. The 12 Thirumurais of Saivism and Nalayira Divya Prabandham of Vaishnavism are all in Tamil. In India, out of 270 Saivite temples (approximately) more than 230 temples are all in Tamil Nadu. Likewise out of 108 Vaishnavite shrines more than 96 are in Tamil Nadu.

Hindu philosophies such as Advaita, Visishtadvaita and Saiva Siddhantha have originated from Tamil Nadu and have spread to North India. Six significant temples (arupadai veedu) of Karthikeyan (Kumarakkadavul) are all in Tamil Nadu. Most of the Sakthi (amman) temples are all in Tamil Nadu. Similarly most of the Ganapathy (Pillaiyar) temples are also in Tamil Nadu. The Panchalinka temples that is for the basic five elements such as earth, water, fire, air and space are all in Tamil Nadu.

Amongst the spoken languages of the common people of India (which has a long history and is ancient) Tamil alone is the spoken language of the common people till date.

Hence, Hinduism such as Saivism and Vaishnavism are the religions of the Tamil. The word Tamil had been mutilated and twisted as Dravidar (Tamilar - Thramilar - Thramidar - Thravidar - Draavidar). Dravidian India is the nation of the Dravidians . Hence, the name the religion of the Tamilars or the religion of the Dravidar or Hindu religion refers to one religion that is our religion

Courtesy:- google-copy paste

The word Tamil had been mutilated and twisted as Dravidar (Tamilar - Thramilar - Thramidar - Thravidar - Draavidar). Dravidian India is the nation of the Dravidians . Hence, the name the religion of the Tamilars or the religion of the Dravidar or Hindu religion refers to one religion that is our religion

Courtesy:- google-copy paste

i think the etymology has been reversed - its the opposite.

its dravida or thravida turned tamila.

tamil comes from dravidian, and dravidian from proto-dravidian linguistic group.

its a long standing debate whether proto-dravidian itself can be referred to as tamil or not.

there is nothing called dravida-india, mundari-india, and so on.

before the dravidian speakers, the mundari tribes or kolarian speakers (hunting, fishing groups) were spread across the subcontinent.

they were displaced or attacked by dravidian speakers and mated with or merged into themselves. according to some population genetists, if there ever was an "invasion" this might be it.

it took place a very long time back, yet some beleive that a part of the puranic tales might help explain this in part (though puranic tales are not BC times, maybe a section of the stories had an older oral origin).

hindu history seems to be just ancient history, that currently cannot be authenticated by traditional means of historical verification, so unfortunately, it gets termed as 'mythology'.

currently i am obsessed with possible links of a section of paraiyars and shanars with around rigvedic times..

tamil brahmins are undoubtedly tamil...they probably best represent a long lost nostratic linguistic group today as both tamil and sanskrit.

btw, this in the news today, very late report though: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...onized-world-Research/articleshow/4507306.cms

and this is a very nice link: http://assets.cambridge.org/97805217/71115/sample/9780521771115ws.pdf

please definitely go thru this link: http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~fsouth/Proto-DravidianAgriculture.pdf

Last edited:
To Soo7 Bala: Yes we are the origional Tamils and only we Tamil Brahmins are Vedic Brahmins having a rich histry more than 1000 years old. S.R.K.

To Soo7 Bala: Yes we are the origional Tamils and only we Tamil Brahmins are Vedic Brahmins having a rich histry more than 1000 years old. S.R.K.

interesting view point SRK.

cud you please elaborate on why you think that tamil brahmins are vedic brahmins? and why "only we Tamil Brahmins are Vedic Brahmins" ?

regards.

There are 6.Suthras.They are 1.Baudhayana.2.Apasthamba 3.Sathyashada 4 Baradwajam(not Gothram)2.Aasvalayanam and6.Viganasam.The respective rishis have given eloborate details about the karmas to be done.They are described Gruhyasuthram.Baudhayanasuthram is eloborate. Apasthambam is most common.Sathyashadam is highly descritive and the former two also quotes from this suthram.Genarally Rig vedhis follow Asvalayanam .Vaishnavites follow viganasam. Much is not avilable about Bharatwajam.Sathyada Rishi only has a credit that there is a stone statue inside a sivan temple and also a bronze statue as uthsavar.in thanjavur district.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back