• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are Not Tamil Brahmins Tamilians ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want. its all your "perception" after all :) ...i hv nothing to say to someone who has self-appointed himself as a spokesman for a crack case. Looks like you are getting into the rambling mood as well here...a suggestion that will be discarded rightaway anyways, but telling it nevertheless -- hope you will care for your friend in a better way than doing all this mess.
it is just amazing that you dont still realize what you are doing... calling others ramblers, huh? you just look at your own record... they are squeaking with the rate at which you are going on...

and repeating something does not make it the truth... perhaps, one day you would be tired of called me a spokesperson for bala... but perhaps not...

to top it, you still have not lost the condescending attitude... a pity that you have become mentally blind to keep on harping about others...

you conclude/irritate/foul-mouth/allege/take sides, but criticize others who do that; seems that it is your forte...

of course, these are my perceptions...!

Dear Seshadri:
I had to jump in when bala007 used obscene language; otherwise, we donot interfere in members attacking each other....as long as they stay with the subject matter .... and absolutely NO personal insults, obscene language.
I DO NOT take sides; I have no hidden agenda! Even when ball007 said that I was ignorant (another thread), I let it go; other members may not. It seems that bala007 gets quickly into personal things, writes nasty and sarcastic comments.
I did not issue that warning based on other members' complaint; I did that because of one line he wrote.
I hope you continue to (bala007, too) participate and engage in meaningful debates that ultimately help our community in some way. I know that you are a decent man and I always appreciated your postings.

Hello silverfox,

Everyone have their own style of writing, for if it were uniform, that itself would be monotonous... and hence one should resist the urge to comment on the other member's style of writing... This has not been the case.

There was a previous attempt to link my id with that of another member, and then an attempt to show that myself and s007bala are acting in cahoots to usurp the forum reputation of certain senior members here... "bullies", as you used the term here... Needless to say, advice started popping up from all directions.

One member, who was vociferous in advising me/s007bala, has now admitted, that she is using another id, and that too, to specifically take on s007bala and malgova.mango... Now I am not hinting that this is a multiple id scenario, but the fact that the member admits it does not also absolve the action, as the intent was malicious...

Pls see the reproduction below: (post by the id "palindrome" today)

I am now surprised that such incidents are allowed to happen in a common forum where we should be striving to the progress of our community.

I am not again going to point out that a fair arbitration should seek to redress the points of both the parties concerned...

Certain members seem to be repeatedly point out that s007bala is messing up with the forum, but they fail to understand that their outright/blatant retaliation does not help the cause either! Why retaliate and then complain? If something is not according to one's taste, it should be left alone - why prod and maul it, and then cry foul...?

I am not bothered whether we attain the higher philosophical truth or not, but let us not lose our sanity on a virtual forum, gaining only distorted perceptions in the end...

If this is the kind of implicit message that is sent out to members like me, I would have no interest in participating in the forum... This is not out of frustration or dejection, but due to the good sense to keep my mind peaceful... and clear of the poison that is spreading here..

Thanks & Regards,

silvy

uranus,i parsed as u r anus,as there is a joke about planet uranus.i am sure you are aware.as to calling you ignorant,in what context i called you that must be understood,as it was in comparison to Mahaswamigals actions of dis-allowing widows.can you understand now.i thnk your decency in allowing me to continue to post,with my ssstyle of writing.kya samjay=enna purindada ayya?engal thanthaya nadu ennum.....

sb

Dear sb:
You don't have to tell me about Uranus; I grew up in the USA; you should know it is a vulgar joke among the teens and adolescents. You shouldn't be using that language with a lady; that was my point.
You see sb, these kinds of jokes are better left alone in private company and close friends; they are not for public consumption.
Your statement about calling me ignorant: Again, since you haven't learned the western etiquette in writing, maybe you didn't mean it; yet it came across as condescending and demeaning.
Ok, let us just put all this behind us and get on with things that would help out our community.

silvy

uranus,i parsed as u r anus,as there is a joke about planet uranus.i am sure you are aware.as to calling you ignorant,in what context i called you that must be understood,as it was in comparison to Mahaswamigals actions of dis-allowing widows.can you understand now.i thnk your decency in allowing me to continue to post,with my ssstyle of writing.kya samjay=enna purindada ayya?engal thanthaya nadu ennum.....

sb

re

Dear sb:
You don't have to tell me about Uranus; I grew up in the USA; you should know it is a vulgar joke among the teens and adolescents. You shouldn't be using that language with a lady; that was my point.
You see sb, these kinds of jokes are better left alone in private company and close friends; they are not for public consumption.
Your statement about calling me ignorant: Again, since you haven't learned the western etiquette in writing, maybe you didn't mean it; yet it came across as condescending and demeaning.
Ok, let us just put all this behind us and get on with things that would help out our community.

i for one am a happy beaver and a happy hindu becoming gundu.:)take care silvy.

sb

silver,

these past few days, i was pondering about the s007's insulting insinuations to yourself and a few others, when i happened to read this post. my concern was not to reprimand, as much as to highlighten the grossness of some of s007's postings. you gave me a good start..thanks.

i have always believed that logic and reasoning are the best tools to expound your views. it is only in the absence of those, that one turns to anger, insult, and even more shameful, quote from sanskrit. this last phenomenon, in my view, is a further expression of frustration, and an inability to accept differences. true masters of sanskrit, like some of the others in this forum, do not bandy it about like brand name dropping exercise.

our presentations in this forum, are a foundation for our views. similarly, others are equally strong in their views. the nastiness arises when someone is so adherent to oneself, that he/she forgets that in this big world, multiple views are the norm, and learning to live with such, is the key to harmony.

after all, even in the same household, we hear multiple views. it is best we treat each other with respect, and confine our reactions, to the others' views. it is indeed a shame that silverfox has to intervene, in his role as adminstrator. cannot we all show some maturity? and self control?

in this context i request s007bala (and a few others) to desist from character or name calling. not only, does it only undermines the strength of your logic, but also, as silverfox has implied, an unfamiliarity of etiquette.

s007, please treat this note, as yet an effort, to upgrade the quality of this forum's postings, and to ensure that we address each other with mutual respect and regard.

thank you.

re

silver,

these past few days, i was pondering about the s007's insulting insinuations to yourself and a few others, when i happened to read this post. my concern was not to reprimand, as much as to highlighten the grossness of some of s007's postings. you gave me a good start..thanks.

i have always believed that logic and reasoning are the best tools to expound your views. it is only in the absence of those, that one turns to anger, insult, and even more shameful, quote from sanskrit. this last phenomenon, in my view, is a further expression of frustration, and an inability to accept differences. true masters of sanskrit, like some of the others in this forum, do not bandy it about like brand name dropping exercise.

our presentations in this forum, are a foundation for our views. similarly, others are equally strong in their views. the nastiness arises when someone is so adherent to oneself, that he/she forgets that in this big world, multiple views are the norm, and learning to live with such, is the key to harmony.

after all, even in the same household, we hear multiple views. it is best we treat each other with respect, and confine our reactions, to the others' views. it is indeed a shame that silverfox has to intervene, in his role as adminstrator. cannot we all show some maturity? and self control?

in this context i request s007bala (and a few others) to desist from character or name calling. not only, does it only undermines the strength of your logic, but also, as silverfox has implied, an unfamiliarity of etiquette.

s007, please treat this note, as yet an effort, to upgrade the quality of this forum's postings, and to ensure that we address each other with mutual respect and regard.

thank you.

here we go again kunju....when you take the liberty of saying to upgrading the quality of my posts,i shall strive to do so.i am only a genius :) khe khe.but just becoz one is a lady and she can take cudgels on behalf of other men folks of my tribe,is simply a no no ,from me.plz post advicing happy hindu aka palindrome also or do you need her approval..just kidding,take it easy:tongue1:

sb

kaarruinilay varum geetham...engirodha waradhu naatrum...:sorry:

Bala,

I was laughing at you.

Not anymore at all. And am sorry for that.

What exactly is your grouse?

Is it my posts or my presence?

And why do you make crass comments when you do not like something?

re

Bala,

I was laughing at you.

Not anymore at all. And am sorry for that.

What exactly is your grouse?

Is it my posts or my presence?

And why do you make crass comments when you do not like something?

amma bangaru thalli :

lets agree to disagree.ok.thnx.

sb

Just sneaked in to this thread...OMG, I never knew 007Bala was making a mess out in this forum too!!

I think moderator has done the right job in giving him a good piece of advice.

The problem with these kind of spammer is, they create so much fuss/mess/personal attacks, just to ensure all the participants exit the particular thread, in hate/haste. Subsequently, the thread takes a natural death too..

I have experienced it , in some other thread..

Last edited:
I have no second thoughts, in claiming straight that, T.B's are 'True Tamilians'. lemme share some good memories, to prove my point too.

Soon after graduation, armed with a plum job in a top MNC, my role is to meet the top decision making authorities of our corp. clients, esp,scattered in different state and ligua.And many a times, that client happened to be TB"s. Myself being fresh & novice, I used to prepare for the meeting,do a mock presentation,keep polishing shoes many a times,fine tune my English verbatim & accent etc etc...With all the tension, when we meet him in his agustus table, his first comforting conversation would be "Neenga Thamila",..."Naan poona varsham Madras le irundha poodhu....I salute that spirit in TB's. And in such a fine corporate elite English speaking environment, still, it's only the TB's who stand up boldly to speak in TAMIL (I would add here, no other Tamilian does that with guts).. And Once he confirms my tamil identity(many,doubt me as Mallu), for sure he helps a lot in your mission, with his typically politically-correct & diplomatic clues and patronage with love.

And, a decade ago,the luxurious mode of travel, for the most a fresh employee could enjoy is 'Two Tier A/C Coach".One may often hear this in loud in platforms "Dilli ki poora vandi".In times where there was no Wi-Fi to kill time during the journey, and if you wanna resort to some reading,TB's are really helpful,in sharing a trunk load of old/new Kumudam/Vikatan etc (I mean Tamil mags).Once you have struck a conversation in Tamil,you are assured of free meal for the whole 48Hrs journey. Menu: Day 1 Idli-Lemon Rice-Pliyogere.... Day 2: Previous days milk-rice mix fermented to Curd-Rice served fresh for the whole day. Please not,this hospitality will not be extended Non-Tamils.

Contrarily,there are few who questions/admits the crediblity of TB's Tamil spirit..

For eg, in post# 272 Handle RRAVI237 says """I am a 50 year old TB from Srirangam,Trichy.Some forty years ago We ourselves didn't consider us Tamils.Around that time in our houses NBs will be referred to as "Tamils" and We "Brahmins".I think this holds good even now in many of our hearts""

Similarly,EVR,Karunanidhi,Vaiko,Vijaykanth's origins to Non-TAMIL(I stay away from quoting their mother tongues),and some dont even speak TAMIL at home, but still, hell bend on casting an Anti-Tamil identity to TB's.

As handle HappyHindu said in one of the other threads, 'Lets ignore this miniscules fundamentalists/fanatics... Yes, they neither represent TB's nor TAMILs.

To conclude,Even if Thiruvalluvar, comes out of his grave and writes a new couplet saying "T.B's are not Tamils", I would not agree with him.

Last edited:
re

Just sneaked in to this thread...OMG, I never knew 007Bala was making a mess out in this forum too!!

I think moderator has done the right job in giving him a good piece of advice.

The problem with these kind of spammer is, they create so much fuss/mess/personal attacks, just to ensure all the participants exit the particular thread, in hate/haste. Subsequently, the thread takes a natural death too..

I have experienced it , in some other thread..

ha ha ha :laugh:

sb:violin:

brahmins of tamil speaking regions need to recognize the fact that they are a mixed unit of diverse origins just as any other community is.

we are not mixed breed unlike you.if you want you say your mixture,just leave us alone.

sb

we are not mixed breed unlike you.if you want you say your mixture,just leave us alone.

sb

sorry buddy, you cannot stop others from saying things as it is.

if you have a prob in that, then prove it wrong by providing appropriate information. if you cannot, then do not resort to calling others names.

re

sorry buddy, you cannot stop others from saying things as it is.

if you have a prob in that, then prove it wrong by providing appropriate information. if you cannot, then do not resort to calling others names.

what proof have you provided to say we are mixed?none.i am not calling you any name in particular.since you mentioned us brahmins and knowing you thus far,i had to make your distinction clear.i did not personal say to you.i replied to your sentence.

sb:pray2:

what proof have you provided to say we are mixed?none.i am not calling you any name in particular.since you mentioned us brahmins and knowing you thus far,i had to make your distinction clear.i did not personal say to you.i replied to your sentence.

There is sufficient proof from history and genetics. Look up my old posts. And not only brahmins, every single "caste" is and so are "tribes".

The moment someone said a community is mixed, you jumped the gun to label the poster as alien from anus. Now i do not want round two of junk.

And if you really wanna know more abt some sections of tambrams, you might do well to look up old records abt settlement areas created from mid 15th century to late 17th century in tamilnadu from various government libraries. And i shall speak no more on this, unless provoked or find the need to.

Appeal To Moderator (silver fox):-

Dear Sir,

Please go through the recent # 314. This member quotes an entire long paragraph just to respond with his single word response, 'haha'. And over all, many of his post's reflects the same.

The issue with these kind is,

1) Continuity of the discussion/thread gets lost.

2) Creates hatred between the posters and issues gets polarised,and core themes get no attention.

3) Dignity of the forum gets lost.. I have hanged out with many a forums, but I enjoyed this place, because of the good decorum/etiquette maintained by most of the people here. But few rants and raves like this Bala, would definitely drag the discussion too low, and tempt others to stoop futher low ...

4) In this light,many a discussions threads may be forced to takea natural death . For eg, the previous 30posts of bala007 were of no use, and to respond him back, some of the good posters had to stoop to that level.... At the end, since 15th April, there was no posts in this thread. And when I initiated to activate this page, with a post of mine, but sadly,again, he started spamming.

Please look in to the matter....Thanks in advance.

Sapr,

it might be a good idea to ignore posts like those ha ha ones and the ones that are a ramble without making sense.....the only thing that a moderator wud need to look into is when a poster resorts to abusive name calling...

re

Sapr,

it might be a good idea to ignore posts like those ha ha ones and the ones that are a ramble without making sense.....the only thing that a moderator wud need to look into is when a poster resorts to abusive name calling...

finally you got it.this is what i have been telling the like's of you,who act oversmart and i exposed you as palindrome,despite you having taken the moderators into confidence,and did what you did.its just that i am psychic.unlike a pyscho.sometimes the lines blur khe khe..:laugh:

re

Appeal To Moderator (silver fox):-

Dear Sir,

Please go through the recent # 314. This member quotes an entire long paragraph just to respond with his single word response, 'haha'. And over all, many of his post's reflects the same.

The issue with these kind is,

1) Continuity of the discussion/thread gets lost.

2) Creates hatred between the posters and issues gets polarised,and core themes get no attention.

3) Dignity of the forum gets lost.. I have hanged out with many a forums, but I enjoyed this place, because of the good decorum/etiquette maintained by most of the people here. But few rants and raves like this Bala, would definitely drag the discussion too low, and tempt others to stoop futher low ...

4) In this light,many a discussions threads may be forced to takea natural death . For eg, the previous 30posts of bala007 were of no use, and to respond him back, some of the good posters had to stoop to that level.... At the end, since 15th April, there was no posts in this thread. And when I initiated to activate this page, with a post of mine, but sadly,again, he started spamming.

Please look in to the matter....Thanks in advance.

ha ha ha ha ha :laugh::laugh:

re

There is sufficient proof from history and genetics. Look up my old posts. And not only brahmins, every single "caste" is and so are "tribes".

nope.its not so.

The moment someone said a community is mixed, you jumped the gun to label the poster as alien from anus. Now i do not want round two of junk.

you may label mine as junk,provided yours is not.it also is junk.uranus was parsed as u r anus.and why are getting upset about a human organ which is very important.can you live without it.plz stop demeaning your body parts,look at in a positive manner and understand the context.

And if you really wanna know more abt some sections of tambrams, you might do well to look up old records abt settlement areas created from mid 15th century to late 17th century in tamilnadu from various government libraries. And i shall speak no more on this, unless provoked or find the need to.

tambrahms have existed eons from time immemorial.we are the offsprings of the saptha-rishis.we follow our patriarchal forefather.unlike mixed breeds.pray tell us your mixture,we will accept it too.i am not provoking you,but in a sweet soft voice,with meekness,humbleness and with all humility,i am writing this to you.in the absence of body language,voice tone and tenor,you only expose your mind and your comprehension.i do not know,how else to make you understand or you dont want to understand.i know who i am.what my forefathers did.who we are.and where we will go.ok,thanks.

Last edited:
uranus was parsed as u r anus.and why are getting upset about a human organ which is very important.can you live without it.plz stop demeaning your body parts,look at in a positive manner and understand the context.

please call yourself an alien from anus then..its the intent, not the part of the body, you also look at it in a positive manner and understand the context of being an alien from anus (how does that feel?)

And i have no intension of replying to the rest of your junk spam. And i suspect evr was beaten up and molded into monstrous proportions by arrogant junkies like you. And yes i am saying you are as much junk as evr...wonder how many evrs guys like you make..

Last edited:
tambrahms have existed eons from time immemorial.we are the offsprings of the saptha-rishis.we follow our patriarchal forefather.unlike mixed breeds.pray tell us your mixture,we will accept it too.i am not provoking you,but in a sweet soft voice,with meekness,humbleness and with all humility,i am writing this to you.in the absence of body language,voice tone and tenor,you only expose your mind and your comprehension.i do not know,how else to make you understand or you dont want to understand.i know who i am.what my forefathers did.who we are.and where we will go.ok,thanks.

sb

i am willing to put out all that i know of origins...am only concerned that for one junkie like you and 2 of your coterie, i might be upsetting all others. i already have. and do not wish to repeat it ever again.. already told you, if you are interested, go look up info from goverment libraries...

and remember, the more you write crap abt other communities, the more it is all gonna come back to hurt you..what you wish to see in others, is (perhaps) what you are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back