• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Anna Hazare arrested. Crowds swell in support. What will happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Shri Nara and friends,

I have given my opinion on AH crusade. Let us now imagine that the GOI completely buckles under the AH wave and passes a JLP Act exactly as drafted by the Anna Team and everything is in place. To my limited knowledge and experience, law enforcement has always been kept separate from the judiciary. But the AnnaLokPal (ALP) will have CBI under its control and can also pronounce its judgements on corrupt officials; is this a salutary thing? Or, is my understanding of the ALP draft wrong?

2. With the ALP in place and working in full swing, can anyone of us say honestly that we will not have the temptation to use "influence" (like our close relative-father, son, brother, sister or in-laws) in some position of discretionary authority and we want something done by "jumping the queue", from a railway sleeper ticket to anything beyond? Will this not be the seed of the gigantic tree called corruption now? How many of us will be able to completely control such temptation? That is why I firmly believe that India is not yet fit for a corruption-free phase.

I know from experience that brahmins are no less (and probably no more) susceptible to using such "influence" - where there is no cash given as bribe - and get goods and services out of turn. This was very prevalent in the olden days of perennial shortages but even today, when almost everything is abundantly available, including imported stuff, I can count a number of brahmin households who take great pride in boasting that they brought it (Plasma large screen TV, ultra-modern fridge, washing machine, a/c etc.) in without having to pay customs duty because "so and so had influence, so-and-so knew the customs people, etc."

So, let us be honest to ourselves that corruption is ingrained in us despite whatever high philosophy and all we may discuss here.

Well Well nothing will happen .
Just recall Nagarwala scam in 1972.
Allahabad justice in 1975.
Bofors in 1987.
Harshad Mehta in 1990's.
What happened , Just nothing.
Anna's Fast JLP will go the same way.
We as am Janata will follow the suit.
The Law makers will impose more Tax on us we will murmur for few days and will start finding out means and methods to overcome the burden.
Sad part is nobody is interested in analysing the Root cause of this problem, it all starts with our Constitution which clearly says that
If a Govt Servent knowingly commits a mistake and bcoz of his act either the Dept losses it's credibility and / or causes financial loss before deciding the punishment the following facts are to be considered.
1. If such a person belongs to F.C. , will be suspended and it is his sole responsibility to prove innocent or accept termination followed by Suspension after stipulated period.
2. If a B.C commits similar mistake he will be suspended pending enquiry means it is the responsibility of the department to arrange proper enquiry within the stipulated period and if the dept fail to do so, his supension will be revoked.
3. If the same mistake by an S.C. there will be no suspension and all his powers will be withdrawn . He will made to appear before a team higher ranked officer than the culprit of the same caste and it is upto them to decide the fate of the Culprit. Normally the verdict will be that the mistake has happened bcoz of his innocense and will recomend the Govt for transfer of such culprit to some other dept. Means if a S.C. makes a mistake in Finance Dept after proving guily he will be transferred to some other department like Power or Railways etc.
Best Example being one DRM of Railways who was caught red handed for carrying cash amounting to few crores was made to appear in front of a tribunal and after proving he was the culprit was transferred to Central Electrical Authority near his Home Town, with an explanation that Tribunal have made it clear that he was transferred to a department where he has no link with public and cannot make money.
Now tell me how and when Corruption will be wiped out in this country.

Yata raja, tata prajah; no major or minor scam in land, permits, licences, infrastructure has been reported from gujarat. We must fine what Modi does?

Originally posted by sangomhttp://www.tamilbrahmins.com/general-discussions/7021-anna-hazare-arrested-crowds-swell-support-what-will-happen-12.html#post93448

In this connection will anyone be able to say whether Mohandas Gandhi, ever went on a fast unto death demanding an enactment into law by the British Govt within a deadline fixed by him? I do not think so.
Originally posted by Suraju http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/genera...ll-support-what-will-happen-12.html#post93486
What was salt satyagraha about?

Friends,

I thought M.K. Gandhi only flouted (broke) the salt laws of the then British govt., and manufactured salt without paying the tax. There was no ultimatum to the British govt., to repeal the salt tax before a certain date. Gandhiji marched to Dandi from Sabarmati and after manufacturing salt there he was to go to other parts on the Gujarat sea shore, but he was arrested in the meantime and jailed. Though the Salt Satyagraha ran for almost a year and the second round table conference ensued, there was no major achievements for the Indian side.

So, I do not know how the AH fast and Gandhi's salt satyagraha can be compared at all, except if someone mischevously pre-decides that the AH fast will also draw no material results in the end. ;)

I am inclined to believe Arundhati Roy's view that Anna may be an unsuspecting pawn in the (indirectly) hands of Corporate vested interests who are trying to marginalize the elected government as much as possible so that in the near future India will be governed by Corporate houses.

Last edited:
Concepts are not constant always..It will change as an when The Days are Changing..

One man's Food is One Man's Poison...

MK Gandhi's system of Satyagraha may be Fit to the Trends of those Days..

But Today our own Govt elected by the People is ruling the Nation...

If The People Find any Deviation by the Decisions of The Govt...

The very same people who elected the Govt has Right to Throw away the Govt in the Successive Election...

The Anger of The People is more Powerful Than The Govt...

Sorry Mr. Sarang ,
We can't ake example from Gujarat or Mr. Modi in person bcoz he is Hard Core RSS man and belongs to communal force like BJP.
Look at Mr. Rahul's statement sometimes back that Gujarat is politically backward by 50 years Courtesy Mr. Modi.
Read it like this
Indian Politics means
Corruption. Licence , land , permits etc etc.
Look at Mr. YSR Reddy late C.M. of Andhra.
He donated 100 s of acres of Land belonging to TTD to Christian mission to please S.G.
He died in the same hills in the crash.
Now he is a martyr and true Gandhian way Politician a True Secular person.
Take Example from such martyrs or Greats like P.C., Digvijay , Kalmadi M.K. Lallo etc and not from the state ruled by a communal RSS person like Mr.Modi.

....1. I have given before my specific opposition to the tactics of Anna Hazare. I fully agree with his Political Activism, except the Hunger Strike - this brings in an unnecessary emotional angle to the very difficult problem:
Y, I agree, hunger strike is a farce. But, this is a legacy left to us from the days of the independence struggle. We have come a long a way now. Our people go on hunger strike at the drop of a hat. I have seen rolling hunger strike -- whatever that means -- would it involve not eating anything between meals? We were all witness to the grand farce MK staged when SL army went on a massacre. So, AH going on this farcical hunger strike is true to our long and illustrious traditions of going on hunger strikes whenever possible.

Anyway, IMO, Congress is equally guilty for the present impasse. They were the ones who first initiated negotiations with AH and made him stop version 1.0 hunger strike. Then, inexplicably they just introduced their own bill -- one that is so completely water down, and one that Congress must surely know will not be acceptable. What would be the point of it all anyway?

At this juncture, AH's hand was forced. To avoid looking like a fool, he had to go back to fasting until death.

2. I want him call off his Hunger Strike immediately,
Well, this has to be done by MMS, he needs to call for an end to this hunger strike, and come up with a reasonable way out.

5. As Arundati Roy points out how do you expect another huge Superstructure do the job of abolishing the endemic financial corruption when the members of the Society are low in Integrity and Professionalism?
Roy's criticism is that this bill has turned into a farce with poor likely to suffer double dose while the rich and powerful are all set to continue to make out like bandits. I fully agree with her analysis.

How about Social Corruption, keeping 3/4 of the population under Rs. 150 per day of income? How about the massive corruption going on in private sector?
When I read Roy's Op-ed, one thing that surprised me was that JLP exempts big business from its purview. This is a poison pill for me. Corruption is bad all around, but I am opposed to any legislation that will bring even more hardship to the poor and powerless. Let the fat cats be brought to justice first, then we can go after the small potatoes.

... But the AnnaLokPal (ALP) will have CBI under its control and can also pronounce its judgements on corrupt officials; is this a salutary thing? Or, is my understanding of the ALP draft wrong?
You are right, if ALP bill becomes law, CBI will get merged with the new entity. This is another big no for me. Another provision that is unacceptable to me is ALP's power to handout punishment. No entity in a liberal democracy can be judge, jury, and executioner.

That is why I firmly believe that India is not yet fit for a corruption-free phase.
I think corruption can be made very costly for big business and big politicians. That can be accomplished, if there is political will. AH can be the catalyst. Instead of standing in the sidelines and griping, the progressives can deftly leverage AH to bring about true change that will extract a suitable cost from the rich and powerful if they engage in corrupt practices.

elves that corruption is ingrained in us despite whatever high philosophy and all we may discuss here.
This is why I think it is prudent to restrict the scope to corruption in high places, one in which the monetary loss runs to astronomical figures, and the cost is borne by a large cross section of population, not to mention the erosion of public trust and confidence in our political institutions.

My version of ALP proposal will include the following powers and scope:

• Power to launch investigation suo motto
  • Power to file charges and prosecute in special courts
  • Corrupt practices of large private corporations must be included
  • Scope to include high officials such as PM, but in these cases Supreme Court order must be sought before initiating action
  • Cases must cross a certain minimum threshold in monetary terms
  • Whistle-blowers must be protected from harassment and/or prosecution
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now watching the news channels one or the other continuously for more than 2 hours. There is talk about 7 alternatives being "mulled" by GOI. To me it appears as though these channels have taken over the running of the AH protest to whatever their objectives may be. (I personally am not still convinced that these are noble or genuine.) may be I am completely wrong and if future proves that I will only be happy that my misgivings were completely misplaced.

I am probably thinking that this should not turn out to be a rehash of the independence struggle when the most audible slogan was "Vandemaataram" just as it is in AH movement. But one small, illiterate farmer in TN reportedly told his son not to associate with the independence soldiers, and said what they actually shouted was "vandu EmAthaROm" (we will come -to power - and take you for a ride). And this farmer's hunch has come true, is it not?

In this AH movement also, I find there is a lot of sensationalism but not much of informed participation. Only today the protesters have started circulating pamphlets explaining the gist of the LPB imbroglio, because, as I heard from the channel anchors themselves, people were asking "what is this Lokpal?" ;)

The task before AH as also the Govt., is not a simple one. It means constituting an appropriate and suitable machinery to eradicate corruption from the whole of India. While the post of the PM who is the highest executive of the land should be brought within the purview of the LPB, I do not think the judiciary should be also brought within its control. Secondly, the Lokpal cannot have both investigative and judgement powers. Anyway, let us wait and see.

Dear Nara Sir,
U R quite right in analysing point by point the AH effect om Lokpal , corruption and all other related terms.
But tell me one thing there must be some one to bell the cat . Don't pretend that there is no corruption in our country.
You see yester years Politicians, they were ashamed when some body points out at him on corruption charges. ( This includes Mr. Krishnamenon, Mr. Subramaniam and politicians of that era.
Now people like A.Raja , Kalmadi, Mr. Maran chalenges such act and openly claim that let the court decide , bcoz these politicians know that nothing will be proved in courts.
A great leader of this bunch Mr. Karunanidhi claims in his own wording as 'Then Eduthavan Porangaiyai nakkuvan' . A true justice for corruption.
To tackle such politicians some body is required to remind them . AH have just started this move . We will wait and watch any way we have nothing to loose , for the reason that Corruption have reached it's optimum level and nothing is left out.

anna's flaw:

anna wanted nobel laurates & last two magsaysay award winners in the core selection team. according to anna, they are honest people and anna wants a rocker feller certificate as an eligibility criteria for a countries top cop job ! interestingly these 2 awards of anna's choice, never deemed gandhi, fit.

govt says, these honored people are not elected representatives of citizens, there by they will have no accountability towards public. in a democratic set up, by definition, the elected members are the one who are more accountable to the public. anna dont realise this point, and now wants a five star army staff, (indian defence the 2nd top corrupt org)

in a country where so much is still talked about Sonia's foreign origin, anna seems to be OK with a foreigner of indian origin donning the hot seat against corruption. indians may need some more time to reach that level of maturity in accepting those things.

this is the bill anna wanted, without edit. but hounded by public criticism he dropped it off late.

what govt now telling him is, "this is what your initial stand was, (my way, anna way) and now you dropped nobel prize idea, look mr.anna, still your draft has lot of flaws, lets sit and discuss and drop some more similar to nobel p. but he said, its my way, anna ways... instead of sitting and discussing with you, let me sit in rama lila ground and discuss with myself about my suicide plans.

let anna dont think himself to be a mr.perfect bill drafter. let him walk down the lane to reach parliament house, sit&debate with the standing committee and prove his point. Oxford manmohan sigh also should understand that he is talking to a truck driver, so MM also needs to put some effort in put forward things to him in anna's understandable sense.

but for anna, its, for few!! by few!! ofF few!

Dear Nara Sir,
U R quite right in analysing point by point the AH effect om Lokpal , corruption and all other related terms.
But tell me one thing there must be some one to bell the cat . Don't pretend that there is no corruption in our country.
You see yester years Politicians, they were ashamed when some body points out at him on corruption charges. ( This includes Mr. Krishnamenon, Mr. Subramaniam and politicians of that era.
Now people like A.Raja , Kalmadi, Mr. Maran chalenges such act and openly claim that let the court decide , bcoz these politicians know that nothing will be proved in courts.
A great leader of this bunch Mr. Karunanidhi claims in his own wording as 'Then Eduthavan Porangaiyai nakkuvan' . A true justice for corruption.
To tackle such politicians some body is required to remind them . AH have just started this move . We will wait and watch any way we have nothing to loose , for the reason that Corruption have reached it's optimum level and nothing is left out.

Dear Krish Sir:

Knowing what all you know, What do you suggest that Anna Hazare & Co should do now and in the next 1-5 years?

I say, if he has any moral high ground, he must talk to the conscience of all citizens; the slogans can be

"Don't Give Bribes, Don't Take Bribes"

"Improve the Integrity and Professionalism"

"Ask for Responsive and Responsible Governance at the State and Center".

We need a massive Cultural Revolution, IMO.

Cheers.

ps. The Egyptians, Tunisians and now Libiyans must realize that Democracy is a complex mess, and not for everyone! Lol. Probably, the Red Chinese already knew it!!

This write up is in circulation, posted for information.

Existing System
System Proposed by civil society

No politician or senior officer ever goes to jail despite huge evidence because Anti Corruption Branch (ACB) and CBI directly come under the government. Before starting investigation or prosecution in any case, they have to take permission from the same bosses, against whom the case has to be investigated.

Lokpal at centre and Lokayukta at state level will be independent bodies. ACB and CBI will be merged into these bodies. They will have power to initiate investigations and prosecution against any officer or politician without needing anyone’s permission. Investigation should be completed within 1 year and trial to get over in next 1 year. Within two years, the corrupt should go to jail.

No corrupt officer is dismissed from the job because Central Vigilance Commission, which is supposed to dismiss corrupt officers, is only an advisory body. Whenever it advises government to dismiss any senior corrupt officer, its advice is never implemented.

Lokpal and Lokayukta will have complete powers to order dismissal of a corrupt officer. CVC and all departmental vigilance will be merged into Lokpal and state vigilance will be merged into Lokayukta.

No action is taken against corrupt judges because permission is required from the Chief Justice of India to even register an FIR against corrupt judges.

Lokpal & Lokayukta shall have powers to investigate and prosecute any judge without needing anyone’s permission.
Nowhere to go - People expose corruption but no action is taken on their complaints.

Lokpal & Lokayukta will have to enquire into and hear every complaint.

There is so much corruption within CBI and vigilance departments. Their functioning is so secret that it encourages corruption within these agencies.
All investigations in Lokpal & Lokayukta shall be transparent. After completion of investigation, all case records shall be open to public. Complaint against any staff of Lokpal & Lokayukta shall be enquired and punishment announced within two months.

Weak and corrupt people are appointed as heads of anti-corruption agencies.

Politicians will have absolutely no say in selections of Chairperson and members of Lokpal & Lokayukta. Selections will take place through a transparent and public participatory process.

Citizens face harassment in government offices. Sometimes they are forced to pay bribes. One can only complaint to senior officers. No action is taken on complaints because senior officers also get their cut.

Lokpal & Lokayukta will get public grievances resolved in time bound manner, impose a penalty of Rs 250 per day of delay to be deducted from the salary of guilty officer and award that amount as compensation to the aggrieved citizen.

Nothing in law to recover ill gotten wealth. A corrupt person can come out of jail and enjoy that money.

Loss caused to the government due to corruption will be recovered from all accused.

Small punishment for corruption- Punishment for corruption is minimum 6 months and maximum 7 years.
Enhanced punishment - The punishment would be minimum 5 years and maximum of life imprisonment.

Dear All, Please go through the details carefully & try to be part of this mission against corruption. Things to know about Anna Hazare and Lok pal Bill-:
1.Who is Anna Hazare? An ex-army man(Unmarried). Fought 1965 Indo-Pak War.
2.What's so special about him? He built a village Ralegaon Siddhi in Ahamad Nagar district, Maharashtra

3.This village is a self-sustained model village. Energy is produced in the village itself from solar power, biofuel and wind mills. In 1975, it used to be a poverty clad village. Now it is one of the richest village in India. It has become a model for self-sustained, eco-friendly & harmonic village.

4.This guy, Anna Hazare was awarded Padma Bhushan and is a known figure for his social activities.

5.He is supporting a cause, the amendment of a law to curb corruption in India.

6. How that can be possible? He is advocating for a Bill, The Lok Pal Bill (The Citizen Ombudsman Bill), that will form an autonomous authority who will make politicians (ministers), bureaucrats (IAS/IPS) accountable for their deeds.

7. It's an entirely new thing right..? In 1972, the bill was proposed by then Law minister Mr. Shanti Bhushan. Since then it has been neglected by the politicians and some are trying to change the bill to suit their theft (corruption).

8. Oh.. He is going on a hunger strike for that whole thing of passing a Bill ! How can that be possible in such a short span of time? The first thing he is asking for is: the govt should come forward and announce that the bill is going to be passed. Next, they make a joint committee to DRAFT the LOK PAL BILL. 50% government participation and 50% public participation. Bcoz u can't trust the govt entirely for making such a bill which does not suit them.

9.What will happen when this bill is passed? A LokPal will be appointed at the centre. He will have an autonomous charge, say like the Election Commission of India. In each and every state, Lokayukta will be appointed. The job is to bring all alleged party to trial in case of corruptions within 1 year. Within 2 years, the guilty will be punished.

Pass this on n show ur support.. Spread it like fire; Our Nation needs us... Please Contribute... This is not just a forward, it’s the future of our Nation.

existing system :- before starting investigation or prosecution in any case, they have to take permission from the same bosses, against whom the case has to be investigated.

anna's system :They will have power to initiate investigations and prosecution against any officer or politician without needing anyone’s permission.

look at what would happen if anna's way is implemented in the indian society which is by and large corrupt and personal political vendetta is quite common.

the existing system is, if any govt officer/legislator needs to be charge sheeted, they have to take permission from the higher official who on the rank which has the power to appoint such person.

for eg, any one who wants to prosecute the C.M has to take the permission from the governor of state, submit him the prima facie evidence and convince him to get permission. with anna's version, all K.K has to do is spot one police inspector in JLP team and influence him to file one charge sheet in a remote village against J.J and that seals the fate of CM.

when it comes to govt officials it goes even worse. if you dont like your district collect who hasnt budged a way, its easy to take a revenge. file a charge sheet through JLP. you know, in india, its very easy and common, that if two people had street fight, both will go and file an FIR in court, and gets dragged for 8 yrs, and you dont need any much evidence. we can even charge sheet a person for attempt to murder, if he has send a funny sms, 'i'll kill you"

now consider the plight of this dist collector. as a rule, if any govt officer is charge sheeted,as per law, he will be immediately suspended, and will only get back to his job once he is proved innocent. what is anna's answer to his vicitim of vendetta?. is he ready to change the law, letting the officer to continue be in service, until he is proved guilty.. a big no..

this gives me a feel, that implementing JLP will form a equally or even higher a parallel dictating govt, possibly in mao zedong's style, 'let 1,000 innocents go to jail, but 1 single corrupt fellow, should not go scot-free"[h=1][/h]

The position now seems to me to be that AH and his team are behaving like what adamant chidren do; they will insist that "whatever they want or like" must be fulfilled. And some children will have enough ego not to listen to any persuation; and in Team Anna this ego manifests as their rigid refusal to initiate any discussion with the GOI. I feel the GOI will now, like a mature parent, come forward and mollify this child of a revolutionary and initiate the dialogue.

The position now seems to me to be that AH and his team are behaving like what adamant chidren do; they will insist that "whatever they want or like" must be fulfilled. And some children will have enough ego not to listen to any persuation; and in Team Anna this ego manifests as their rigid refusal to initiate any discussion with the GOI. I feel the GOI will now, like a mature parent, come forward and mollify this child of a revolutionary and initiate the dialogue.

Adamant Child will not get any support sir...What abt AH ?

He is having vast support through out the Country...

MMS if Took Drastic Steps immediately after 2G,CWG,and Aadarsh Now there may not be any support for AH...

Even now he is trying to safeguard Mrs Sheela Dikshit even though she is charged in CWG....

They ( Congress ) sowed the Seed on that day...

Harvesting Today... In no way AH is to be blamed.

hi
i smelll the present AH movement going to be ugly turn very soon...neither govt wanted any bill..nor the politicians...all politicians

are elected through huge private contributions....if we spent...we want return the money with interest..election is huge investment...so all politicians has to

support havala /black money through corruption....if proper transperency with accountability...not a single person will be

elected to assembly/parlieament.....congress plans safe way for rahul to be next PM...its long term ambition....its tough for govt....

tough for the nation.....corruption is like economic theory....supply and demant....more supply less demand.....less corruption...

more demand less supply...more corruption....my 2 cents

regards
tbs

Just a few minutes ago, BJP spokespeson nirmala, said that her party supports janlokpal bill with six exceptions. 1. pm to be included, but with certain conditions!(not known) 2. Judiciary not to be included 3. MPs cannot be indicted for acts inside parliamnent , but what they do outside will come under lokpal. She was not given time to say the balance three.
AH's bill cannot be passed because there is no support from any MP.
The fast will be broken by force, I think.

Just a few minutes ago, BJP spokespeson nirmala, said that her party supports janlokpal bill with six exceptions. 1. pm to be included, but with certain conditions!(not known) 2. Judiciary not to be included 3. MPs cannot be indicted for acts inside parliamnent , but what they do outside will come under lokpal. She was not given time to say the balance three.
AH's bill cannot be passed because there is no support from any MP.
The fast will be broken by force, I think.

look what another non UPA , mulayam sing says,

""In Anna's Jan Lokpal Bill we tow serious objections. We do not favour inclusion of judiciary and Prime Minister under the purview of Jan Lokpal. If it is done a n amendment in the constitution will be required. It will also hamper the democratic setup of the country and thus cannot be allowed in any circumstances"

interestingly another congress MP priya dutt said, 'PM should be included in the bill'.

good to see, different kind of opinions coming out within the parliament members, but not like that single minded dictator,an individual,who gets cherished, when the new kids on the block chant " its my way, it's anna's india'"

anna, should not think he only holds the key for anti-corruption.

this kind of differences between members will keep coming, and it needs to be debated and finalized, but not out rightly demanded.

let wide and different opinions come from all three corners of india, vide its representatives. even a PM cannot expect his own draft of bill be implemented. its the choice and wish of the citizens, getting executed and selected through members in the parliamentary system.

sadly,anna missed a good chance to steal the hearts of tamils 3 months ago. he should have staged his fasting-suicide in marina beach,demanding JJ&MK not to file nominations for elections, under his anti-corruption agenda. just imagine, what would have happened to him?

Well Mr. Yamaka Sir,
Whether anyone in the universe accepts or not we have accepted Democracy or in the other words it is imposed on us.
True let the Egyptians libiyans or even the chinesse accepts or not is not going to bother us.
You and me know very well that Nothing will happen in this country especially Govt offices without Bribe.
If you stand away from masses that No Bribe will be given or Pledge that you will not accept Bribe then you will be the person with Komanam kattiyavan in Nirvana voor and will be a pythiakaran.

Atleast when some govt officer or a politician is caught with huge money without any proper accounts , let the govt come out that such wealth is caught from so and so and is being utilised for this project. ( Even they can have the hoarding like the one now a days seen on Golden Quaderalateral.) Like Chennai Bangalore 6 Lane from K.M. no 50 to 150 is relaid by the Corrupt money received from T.N. Politicians with their Party name and Symbol and Even their Photos Mr. X , Y and Z.
Why this is not happening.
We even will not be aware that after somebody is caught what is happening to the huge sum recovered.

Sorry Mr. Sarang ,
We can't ake example from Gujarat or Mr. Modi in person bcoz he is Hard Core RSS man and belongs to communal force like BJP.
Look at Mr. Rahul's statement sometimes back that Gujarat is politically backward by 50 years Courtesy Mr. Modi.
<edited to remove the caste system remark since it was not suited to this topic>

Read it like this
Indian Politics means
Corruption. Licence , land , permits etc etc.
Look at Mr. YSR Reddy late C.M. of Andhra.
He donated 100 s of acres of Land belonging to TTD to Christian mission to please S.G.
He died in the same hills in the crash.
Now he is a martyr and true Gandhian way Politician a True Secular person.
Take Example from such martyrs or Greats like P.C., Digvijay , Kalmadi M.K. Lallo etc and not from the state ruled by a communal RSS person like Mr.Modi.
:) i don't think YSR is considered either a gandhian or a martyr even by andhra christians themselves...everyone knows about the massive corruption part...

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends,

The position looks to me to be that hundreds or even thousands of people who today lead a fast life and want everything faster, and still faster, think that with AH's JLP bill becoming Law, the entire India will become free from even the last traces of corruption and that too fast.

To my not well-informed mind and intelligence it does not seem to be that simple and I am mostly sure that in this country of immense intelligence and unending imagination, we will see newer and more intricate forms of corruption. Suppose some one wants to purchase a palatial house, say, in UK; today perhaps the exchange control is lenient and will allow foreign remittance even for such huge amounts, but there was a time when this just was not possible. So, what did the aspiring Indian buyer do? He had one very rich exporter who could mobilize such amounts in Pounds Sterling, but that exporter was not willing to lose his pounds for mere havala payments in rupees in India. So our house buyer goes to the concerned authorities and gets some export bills which were blocked on one ground or another and gets those bills "cleared". Result, the exporter gets foreign exchange which he would not have got (at least easily) pays for the house in UK and our buyer is happy. Can corruption be proved against anyone in India? No.

I will only like to warn all those supporting Annalila today that they may most probably have to rue this day when the dream of their "corruption-free" India will also lie torn to shreds just as the dreams of our freedom fighters of a "glorious India (sārī jahām̐ se acchā)" lies shattered today.

HH Jayendra Saraswathi in secret talks with his aides about bribing the Puduchery Judge for a favourable judgement! Audio tape in circulation. Hot topic in Sun News right now.

How do we think of eradicating corruption? I wonder.

HH Jayendra Saraswathi in secret talks with his aides about bribing the Puduchery Judge for a favourable judgement! Audio tape in circulation. Hot topic in Sun News right now.

How do we think of eradicating corruption? I wonder.

i cannot believe how naive or stupid the 'HH' is turning out to be. atleast for the sake of his remaining followers, hopefully the
tapes can be proved fake. what a joker!!

The Traditional Fame of Kanchi Mutt had gone when Jeyandrar ascended the Throne as Chief of Mutt. We have to admit.

When Vijeyandrar came to Power in addition to Jeyandrar ,there was a talk that his relatives are Dominating the mutt.

Without Knowing fully we cannot Exploit anything, of course I admit....

But the Roomers coming out in public is spoiling the Name of The Holy Mutt..

DMK ,DK and Fraud Fathers like Yesra Sargunam will take advantage of this and try to split and involve in Mis Propaganda ...

That is the Worry of every Hindu in this Regard...

Above all when the Late Saint Chandra Sekarendra Swamigal was alive The Mutt was in its Peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back