• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

S.A.Aiyar..Hey Anna Hazare!! Swaminomics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
கால பைரவன்;150993 said:
Sometimes I wonder whether our friend Prasadji has become the spokesperson for Shiv Sena :) An unusual number of posts from him on Thackerays' views on TA!

I think political parties like Shiv Sena were hoping that all these corruption charges against Congress will automatically push them to power in the next elections and they are afraid TA's participation will split anti-congress votes!
Hazare, if he goes ahead with the idea of entering poltics, is likely to start in Maharashtra and that, perhaps, explains the reasons for his verbal diarrhea against TA!

No Mr. Bhairavan sir, Not at all. I do not like him, his party, or his nephew. I could have paraphrased the same words, but I wanted to give credit. I have no skin in the game. I do not like most of the politicians. I did not like Anna Hazare because either he is a simpleton or he was playing dangerous game. His personal record and that of his team members were suspect. When you want to blackmail a duly elected government I do not trust them.

Last edited:
கால பைரவன்;150989 said:
Dear Venkat,

Why does that irritate you?

Exactly, what damage do they cause to the country?

Dear Shri Kala Bhairavan sir,

Certainly it doen't irritate me. But, the so called 2 saviors of "corrupt country" could not see eye-to-eye each other. Each of the person is interested in counting the crowd and amount of TV coverage they get.

I am not in any way related to any politicians. As Shri Prasad1 said in one of the earlier post, these people should fast in their home towns rather than coming all the way to Delhi thereby disrupting public life in Delhi. Over and above, lots of money spent on their protection . All these things for what ?

Venkat K

Dear Shri Kala Bhairavan sir,

Certainly it doen't irritate me. But, the so called 2 saviors of "corrupt country" could not see eye-to-eye each other. Each of the person is interested in counting the crowd and amount of TV coverage they get.

I am not in any way related to any politicians. As Shri Prasad1 said in one of the earlier post, these people should fast in their home towns rather than coming all the way to Delhi thereby disrupting public life in Delhi. Over and above, lots of money spent on their protection . All these things for what ?

Venkat K
Instead of cause driven it has become purely personality cult. They lost the script, and now meandering all over the place, exploiting means to get more personal publicity.

What sonia must now do is to follow her illustrious mother in law and declare emergency and arrest all those oppose corruption in any form or in any media. Indians have not learnt from one emergency, but a second one may help.

This time subramanian swamy is in US and so may escape; anna and ramdev whether under house arrest or in tihar will not affect as we can see most of the people are against their ideas and methods.

As with hindu society, we have many social and ruling castes; political, corrupt, and many more. Some are strict adherents, some are part adherents, some are bashers - but all will support their caste when the need arises or that caste is in danger.

Our ancient varna system with sincere and devout followers with dharma in mind and practice is the solution.

What sonia must now do is to follow her illustrious mother in law and declare emergency and arrest all those oppose corruption in any form or in any media. Indians have not learnt from one emergency, but a second one may help.

This time subramanian swamy is in US and so may escape; anna and ramdev whether under house arrest or in tihar will not affect as we can see most of the people are against their ideas and methods.

As with hindu society, we have many social and ruling castes; political, corrupt, and many more. Some are strict adherents, some are part adherents, some are bashers - but all will support their caste when the need arises or that caste is in danger.

Our ancient varna system with sincere and devout followers with dharma in mind and practice is the solution.

WOW, is this supposed to have any relevance to the thread, or just some regurgitation?

WOW, is this supposed to have any relevance to the thread, or just some regurgitation?
hi
this is another solution for the problem.....saama, daana , bheda, dhandam...many methods practiced in earlier period...this is

one kind of the method for the solution.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back