• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Adoption of brahmin boy below 5yrs

Hie every one this is satya murthi from anakapalle vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
I'm a purohit in 5 villages near anakapalle. And I lost my son of 19yrs old due to the brain problem and I can't get out of it so I decided to adopt a boy and see my son in that boy by giving all the facilities and I promise that their no problem foe that child from me and my family side. So I request every one that if their is any brahmin boy of age 5years or below who is not having a family. please inform
Name : j. Satya murthi
Phone number : 9347582203
Gotharam: vishwamitra agamarshana kouishasha

Please inform 🙏

Latest ads

Back