• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

adoption of brahmin boy or girl child

Status
Not open for further replies.
KRS,

I wish that hemanth (& gopalaswamy) had asked for clarification, just like the way you did.

KRS,

thanks for intervening on our behalf to lighten the tone of the discussion...

Since you had already raised the discussion, I did not want to duplicate it.

One more thanks for not closing the thread as I still hope some good leads will pour in some where down the line.... If its too long a wait, may the lead is atleast useful to some other fellow tamil brahmin, who may in the above search like me !!

I wish to add here I will not be in a position to answer each and every reply for lack of time and sometimes, i do not want to get involved in tarkams. All am looking for getting my work done...

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Mr Hemanths search is sincere and honest , I am sure he will get a positive information by grace of Mahaperiaval.
gopalaswamy

thanks Gopalaswamy avgl for ur good words and I am also hopeful that with Mahaperiaval's(God's) blessings, we will be able find that child very soon and will be able nurture that child throughout our life and the child feel the same way towards us and be happily connected to our family forever !!

thanks Gopalaswamy avgl for ur good words and I am also hopeful that with Mahaperiaval's(God's) blessings, we will be able find that child very soon and will be able nurture that child throughout our life and the child feel the same way towards us and be happily connected to our family forever !!
Dear Hemanth, As a brahmin, we are needing a child not only for the satisfaction of bringing up a child /or for looking after us as we reach our end to love and serve us but also ,having faith in sasthras and following it to the extent possible we are not only worried about the pinda our/son adopted son give us after our demise but our rudra rupa pithru and adithya rupa pithrus, for whom now wwe are offering pindas once in a year also to get the pindas . for breaking the progeny /vamsa we have no right.and if if at least by adopting a child we see that the pithrus are satisfied.
this is possible only when the child has inborn faith by way of birth in a brahmin family
I have spoken to some of my friends to locate a very very poor brahmin family who is and has at least 2 cild so that he can give you the younger child to you for adoption.I hope I will be able to help you in this matterby grace of Maha periaval
Those who have faith in our sasthras will think like me . let us leave others. they may adopt child for loving and getting advantage of looking after the old man. some this also may not be fruitfull and the cild as he grows up van develop as as nasthika and hating person , as the traits of the boys original father may not be good and where as if we take the child on adoption from a known family ,and latter on even if the boy sides the original father, but by faith he will do care to satisfy the pithrus to which gothra he moves
s.gopalaswamy

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Gopalaswamy,

initially to start wil i did not have idea abouts pinda and pitru karma.... u have educated me on that...thanks for that

anyways we are searching everywhere for that orphan brahmin child / fatherless / motherless child rather than from financially weak family.

we pray that we get such child early enough !!

hemanth
as per advice of kunjappa seen this thread. i am also looking for a brahmin boy or girl for a close friend of mine to make thier life more meaningful. everywhere i was told that you can adopt a child but they wont even show the children available if u say u are lookign fora child from a specific caste/ creed . as regards these institutions all children are same -god's gift. they say if u ask these discreminatory questions how will we ensure that you will keep the child safely later. i am in the process of getting details at chennai and at pune and i can pass on to you if u still on look out
probably we can share our expereinces as we want a child to make the life meaningfull
you can send a mail to me at [email protected]

yes rseshancas
i also have heard the same from many people - not to ask caste or creed - that is if you go to orphanages not known to you. Once you get some referral from some one or u build a rapport with an orphanage, it is possible ,i think...

Attached is how another tabra feels:

Attachments

• brahmasandesam - advt.jpg
    brahmasandesam - advt.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 204
yeah while we are looking for a 1-2 yr old kid the other person in the paper ad is looking for 10 yrs kid with some added conditions - we do not have any such conditions - we are looking for legal adoption only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back